Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[POLL] Learning Java with TRiBot Tutorials - What is the Next Step?

The Future of LJwT (Learning Java with TRiBot)   35 members have voted

1. 1. How interested are you in a continuation of the written series of LJwT?

• Overwhelmingly Interested
    • Very Interested
    • Interested
    • Not Interested
    • Utterly Against
    • Indifferent
  2. 2. How interested are you in a video series to complement the written series of LJwT?

• Very Interested
    • Interested
    • Not Interested
    • Utterly Against
    • Indifferent
  3. 3. How interested are you in an occasional (1-2 streams per month) TRiBot Scripting Q/A livestream, hosted by myself and MAYBE Starfox?

• Very Interested
    • Interested
    • Not Interested
    • Utterly Against
    • Indifferent

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

As many of you probably already know, I started working on a Learning Java with TRiBot tutorial series back in April of 2015. It has been more than a year since the release of the first part of the tutorial series, and I have received countless PMs, comments, and cleverly-encrypted smoke signals from a variety of people expressing interest in the continuation of the series, as well as the creation of video tutorials to go along with the written ones.

On this thread I have attached a poll. Depending on the feedback I receive via the poll (and thread comments), I may decide to continue working on the written tutorials, make video tutorials to compliment the preexisting written tutorials, or maybe even both! All I ask is that you please understand that A LOT of work goes into the creation of these tutorials; the written tutorials take hours of planning, writing, and editing before they are released, and the video tutorials will take even longer to create (especially because I'm currently just about the worst video editor on the face of the planet).

Well that's about it! Take a couple seconds now and respond to the poll. Without your feedback, I will assume that you don't have an interest, and won't waste my time and/or effort.

TL;DR: Vote on the poll! It should be fairly self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, comments, concerns, bad dad jokes, or Airplane! quotes/references, please comment them below!

PS: I am also potentially considering doing live TRiBot scripting Q/A sessions on a semi-sporadic, when I have the time basis. I have included that in the poll as well as an after thought (seriously, I only just thought of it).
Also, as a disclaimer, I haven't actually talked to Starfox about it yet, so if it does happen, it very well might just be me.

Edited by TacoManStan

15 minutes ago, c#2Bot said:

Could we have some advanced tutorials  explaining  Design patterns/ Command patterns :)@TacoManStan

I will be writing some advanced tutorials, yes.

1 person likes this

was/is ur dad/family as successful as u are right now? "daddy question" .

how do u get motivated to learn java and how did u end up earning a living now?

PS: wanted to buy g,e bot for 300$ unlimited auths forever, still regretting not doing that now that its not forever anymore.

Just now, leoshiro said:

was/is ur dad/family as successful as u are right now? "daddy question" .

*crickets*

Just now, leoshiro said:

how do u get motivated to learn java and how did u end up earning a living now?

Lego MindStorms and being born with a visual logic-oriented mind.

1 minute ago, leoshiro said:

PS: wanted to buy g,e bot for 300$ unlimited auths forever, still regretting not doing that now that its not forever anymore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes , stream , so i can choke the chicken to your voice

@Mute thanks for telling me this "choke-the-chicken expression

3 hours ago, TacoManStan said:

TL;DR: Vote on the poll! It should be fairly self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, comments, concerns, bad dad jokes, or Airplane! quotes/references, please comment them below!

I did not see dad coming...

Oh my, that was just plane bad...

I'll just stop..

OT: I'd be interested in advanced tutorials rather than basics. As I think the basics can easily be learned without TRiBot, and should be, whereas advanced scripting tutorials are hard to find and often not explained properly. 

The Q&A livestream would be a great idea as it provides users of all levels to ask questions rather than a specific group that learns from your tutorials.

34 minutes ago, iEatApplez said:

OT: I'd be interested in advanced tutorials rather than basics. As I think the basics can easily be learned without TRiBot, and should be, whereas advanced scripting tutorials are hard to find and often not explained properly. 

Agreed.

34 minutes ago, iEatApplez said:

The Q&A livestream would be a great idea as it provides users of all levels to ask questions rather than a specific group that learns from your tutorials.

Also agreed.

11 minutes ago, nathansnel said:

can u make a tutorial on picking up females please im having a hard time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Ut6d7Xb70

2 people like this