Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

9 posts in this topic

Hi, Upon reading your membership info i decided why not give it a shot. I bought VIP believing I had " Able to run unlimited free, vip, and premium scripts " I have no problems about premium coming at a cost that is peoples hard work which they deserve pay for. but clicking on the VIP category shows no scripts whatsoever. Is this just me ? do none exist ? What is the point of claiming the use of vip scripts when all that is provided is unlimited use of free scripts. Am I just silly for purchasing this ? 

@tjmrd2Free scripts are VIP scripts. I can understand how it is confusing though. I will pass on your feedback regarding this.

Was also wondering same thing, does this mean that the "premium scripts" are not free for vips?

17 minutes ago, schepadoo said:

Was also wondering same thing, does this mean that the "premium scripts" are not free for vips?

duh

13 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

duh

Well to be fair the wording on the purchase page is very shady then "able to run unlimited free, vip and premium scripts" i wouldn't have purchased vip if i knew this.

5 minutes ago, schepadoo said:

Well to be fair the wording on the purchase page is very shady then "able to run unlimited free, vip and premium scripts" i wouldn't have purchased vip if i knew this.

Sure but if you look at the free version, you would see you are able to run ONE premium script at a time. So by that logic I should be able to get 1 free premium script without having vip.

Just now, Deluxes said:

Sure but if you look at the free version, you would see you are able to run ONE premium script at a time. So by that logic I should be able to get 1 free premium script without having vip.

All im saying is that it is worded very poorly. Yes what you said makes sense, but other bot clients ive used once you upgrade to vip everything becomes available and i just assumed this was the same case.

Just now, schepadoo said:

All im saying is that it is worded very poorly. Yes what you said makes sense, but other bot clients ive used once you upgrade to vip everything becomes available and i just assumed this was the same case.

I can't think of a single bot client that has scripts listed with a price in the repository that you get them free if you get VIP.

well i just started botting again but back in the day with powerbot you use to be able to upgrade and run the vip scripts for free as long as your subscription was active.