7 hours ago, Cmjc420 said:

I ordered 8 credits how do i exchange them for extended vip or whatever it is i want the vip for 8 dollars please help me need to bot right away thank you.

hopefully you found this out by now, there are many ways. Go to "repository" then "buy Vip" and you can choose which package youd like.

On 1/13/2017 at 6:24 PM, poopyman11 said:

THERE NEVER GOING TO REPLY THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US

Hey, i got my VIP given back to me, i theres so many people  that it effected that it just is a work in progress. No one is perfect and all the admins are busy bro. I feel your pain, i had well over 5 scripts that i pay for monthly that i missed out on and no one has seen any Comp for that but i guess we gotta take what we can get. Im just grateful that Tribot is back up ya know? 

On 1/9/2017 at 2:12 PM, DarinBens said:

I do not have a Credit Card I can use. How can I get VIP? My gift card from walmart did't work either

You cannot use the gift cards to purchase credits last i checked., However you can get credits from the market, i will sell you 5 credits for 4.5m! Let me know. I will not go first however we can use a trusted MM from Tribot.

On 13/01/2017 at 11:24 PM, poopyman11 said:

THERE NEVER GOING TO REPLY THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US

You will get a response, gradually.. Just be patient and i mean PATIENT.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes. 

Hey,

I purchased VIP-E about two weeks ago... I would really appreciate to be compensated. I was also using Erickho's NMZ script that I purchased with credits for a limited 30 day use, and have been unable to play for a few days because of this. I understand if I can't get compensation for the script or whatnot, but just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks a lot for providing compensation for my missed days though! I really appreciate it!

Nz4e