Battle-for-net

Following up on the "TRiBot Release 9.303_5" post by TRiLeZ, we intend to extend the VIP/VIP-E of all users while the combat hooks were being worked on.

If you are a user who had VIP/VIP-E during the past two weeks, and your subscription is still running, you should have received your extension.

If you are a user who had VIP/VIP-E, and your subscription has run out, please post a reply to this thread, and myself or another staff member will PM you a few questions and make sure you are properly credited. Unfortunately, this processes is not automatic, but we appreciate your patience as we work to do right by you.

Regards,
Staff team

Edited by Crimson
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Butta said:

@Crimson what about LG, which is broken now? :)

any life sign by Trilez or interest in fixing it asap?

If there are bugs with the client, submit any relevant info to the Client Bugs section.

However, taking a quick look it seems one user was able to solve their LG issues, so you may be able to work around this replicating their steps.

TRiLeZ works on the bot incessantly, and indeed obviously has interest in fixing the client.

15 minutes ago, Crimson said:

If there are bugs with the client, submit any relevant info to the Client Bugs section.

However, taking a quick look it seems one user was able to solve their LG issues, so you may be able to work around this replicating their steps.

TRiLeZ works on the bot incessantly, and indeed obviously has interest in fixing the client.

Worth nothing that two posts down he says he isn't getting the messages because hes using the old client before the tribot update

10 minutes ago, Crimson said:

He just updated his post. LG is not working :(

Alright, i was just curious, since it also took him ages to fix the combat issues. :mellow:

5 minutes ago, Butta said:

He just updated his post. LG is not working :(

Alright, i was just curious, since it also took him ages to fix the combat issues. :mellow:

6 minutes ago, gavin101 said:

Worth nothing that two posts down he says he isn't getting the messages because hes using the old client before the tribot update

With that being the case, I will make sure TRiLeZ knows about the looking glass issues. Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention, we will post in the client bugs thread regarding the LG issue for anything further regarding it.

Edited by Crimson
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, billybob1 said:

4 months? wtf are you talking about? reported you for spam as you are just posting random troll comments. this thread is for people affected by the recent downtime.

Are you autistic? This thread was from July 29th fucking retard. 

That is the thread from the recent downtime.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 11:57 AM, dantan said:

So after a long time i have finally given up like i suspected this will be swept under the rug... 

To date no compensation was given . No VIP days no Extended script days.  

I got VIP days. not script time, but I did get vip days added. Maybe they're still getting to it. IDK