Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Crimson

VIP and VIP-E Compensation

21 posts in this topic

Following up on the "TRiBot Release 9.303_5" post by TRiLeZ, we intend to extend the VIP/VIP-E of all users while the combat hooks were being worked on.

If you are a user who had VIP/VIP-E during the past two weeks, and your subscription is still running, you should have received your extension.

If you are a user who had VIP/VIP-E, and your subscription has run out, please post a reply to this thread, and myself or another staff member will PM you a few questions and make sure you are properly credited. Unfortunately, this processes is not automatic, but we appreciate your patience as we work to do right by you.

Regards,
Staff team

Edited by Crimson
7 people like this

@Crimson what about LG, which is broken now? :)

any life sign by Trilez or interest in fixing it asap?

3 minutes ago, Butta said:

@Crimson what about LG, which is broken now? :)

any life sign by Trilez or interest in fixing it asap?

If there are bugs with the client, submit any relevant info to the Client Bugs section.

However, taking a quick look it seems one user was able to solve their LG issues, so you may be able to work around this replicating their steps.

TRiLeZ works on the bot incessantly, and indeed obviously has interest in fixing the client.

15 minutes ago, Crimson said:

If there are bugs with the client, submit any relevant info to the Client Bugs section.

However, taking a quick look it seems one user was able to solve their LG issues, so you may be able to work around this replicating their steps.

TRiLeZ works on the bot incessantly, and indeed obviously has interest in fixing the client.

Worth nothing that two posts down he says he isn't getting the messages because hes using the old client before the tribot update

10 minutes ago, Crimson said:

He just updated his post. LG is not working :(

Alright, i was just curious, since it also took him ages to fix the combat issues. :mellow:

5 minutes ago, Butta said:

He just updated his post. LG is not working :(

Alright, i was just curious, since it also took him ages to fix the combat issues. :mellow:

6 minutes ago, gavin101 said:

Worth nothing that two posts down he says he isn't getting the messages because hes using the old client before the tribot update

With that being the case, I will make sure TRiLeZ knows about the looking glass issues. Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention, we will post in the client bugs thread regarding the LG issue for anything further regarding it.

Edited by Crimson
1 person likes this

Hi, I was vip it ran out but I renewed it.

*Mod edit: We were able to resolve the issue!

Edited by Crimson
It seems you've already been compensated!

Still haven't got an extension and you have messaged me, but well its been more then 1 week now..

13 hours ago, ASLANCIK said:

Still haven't got an extension and you have messaged me, but well its been more then 1 week now..

9 hours ago, turkoize said:

Haven't gotten mine either

Same here, but it may take time. 

I was a vip. also I had a script that I paid money for that was a two week script. lost a weeks worth out of it. I want compensation on that as well

51 minutes ago, billybob1 said:

I was a vip. also I had a script that I paid money for that was a two week script. lost a weeks worth out of it. I want compensation on that as well

And you had to wait 4 months to bring this up?
Lol.

3 hours ago, AussieBotter said:

And you had to wait 4 months to bring this up?
Lol.

Lol I was looking at this too - Im assuming this is complaints from the issue a few weeks ago. :P

My VIP was renewed before the issue however i have yet to get my extension and scripts that expired extended.

4 months? wtf are you talking about? reported you for spam as you are just posting random troll comments. this thread is for people affected by the recent downtime.

29 minutes ago, billybob1 said:

4 months? wtf are you talking about? reported you for spam as you are just posting random troll comments. this thread is for people affected by the recent downtime.

Are you autistic? This thread was from July 29th fucking retard. 

That is the thread from the recent downtime.