Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Phat Shock

Building 100+ Bot PC Rig

56 posts in this topic

i just built my botting / gaming pc with  all my paypal money..... was about 1700 Canadian and has

-I7 6700k

sadly only 16Gb of memory (for now)

Msi overclocked 1060 GPU ( not for botting, for GAMING)

ect ... i run 20-30 bot pretty easily.... i think the limiting factor here is the CPU although I could still overclock if i decide i need more then 30 bots... lmfao. Thanks too @Montreal for the help with parts knowledge.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Nodemaster said:

i just built my botting / gaming pc with  all my paypal money..... was about 1700 Canadian and has

-I7 6700k

sadly only 16Gb of memory (for now)

Msi overclocked 1060 GPU ( not for botting, for GAMING)

ect ... i run 20-30 bot pretty easily.... i think the limiting factor here is the CPU although I could still overclock if i decide i need more then 30 bots... lmfao. Thanks too @Montreal for the help with parts knowledge.

I love that you went for it and built a rig man, I'm planning on doing the same. Nice setup btw

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Phat Shock said:

I love that you went for it and built a rig man, I'm planning on doing the same. Nice setup btw

im at the point where ill make that gold back and hopefully i cant expand with this setup as well.

Honestly 100 bots is a lot and I guess at that point you need to consider the maintenance of like 1 hr setup times for the script and omg

collecting.... Gl my man, but personally ima stick to under 30 bots which is still a decent chunk of change at hopefully* around the 3m/hr mark across all bots.

1 minute ago, Nodemaster said:

im at the point where ill make that gold back and hopefully i cant expand with this setup as well.

Honestly 100 bots is a lot and I guess at that point you need to consider the maintenance of like 1 hr setup times for the script and omg

collecting.... Gl my man, but personally ima stick to under 30 bots which is still a decent chunk of change at hopefully* around the 3m/hr mark across all bots.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, I have a partner so everything has to bring in more gp every day then if I was solo,  which can be a pain but having someone to take half the workload for half of the day has it's advantages. 

3 minutes ago, Phat Shock said:

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, I have a partner so everything has to bring in more gp every day then if I was solo,  which can be a pain but having someone to take half the workload for half of the day has it's advantages. 

all i can think of would be running a couple of you own BF worlds?? what methods actually support 100 bots baha xD

6 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

all i can think of would be running a couple of you own BF worlds?? what methods actually support 100 bots baha xD

Honestly, you could do 100+ bots with any script. It just depends on your resources.

Edited by Frosty XVII