Phat Shock

Building 100+ Bot PC Rig

Hey I am considering building and purchasing a PC capable of running 100+ bots.  In search of some advice from those of you who know what kind of setup/parts that would require. 

Processors?

Would be a Microsoft OS.

Ram size and brand?

SSD size and brand?

Hard Drive size and brand?

Any insight is highly appreciated, thank you TRiBot.

How much would

5 minutes ago, Frosty XVII said:

Going to need a powerful CPU and a lot of RAM.

Yes that's what most people who have messaged me have been saying, could you link me to some of the proper processors for this @Frosty XVII? I hope that isn't asking too much I just really need help. 

I pretty much know with ram you want 64gb+

Edited by Phat Shock

8 minutes ago, Phat Shock said:

Yes that's what most people who have messaged me have been saying, could you link me to some of the proper processors for this? I hope that isn't asking too much I just really need help. 

I pretty much know with ram you want 64gb+

I don't think you will be able to run 100 clients on one computer, but you can run a lot like 50 on a high end processor; assuming you are not using LG.

If you are using LG, you won't be able to run anywhere near that much on one computer.

On the other hand, you could invest in a server. However, you could spend your money on two different machines and run your bots on them. For example, you could buy two rigs running AMD 9590 CPUs that are water cooled. You should be able to run about 100 bots (without LG) on two rigs like that.

I just suggest you buy two different rigs because those high end intel server CPUs are way overpriced.

For instance, the Intel Core i7 -6950X is $1649.99. You could build two AMD 9590 rigs with that...

Edited by Frosty XVII

8 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Don't get an i7 as suggested; terrible idea.

Invest in a Xeon processor. It is meant for a very high thread count which is extremely beneficial for botting.

Thank you for telling me that I have been looking at parts all night and Xeon is what I think i'm going with.

10 minutes ago, WYD said:

Umm what for?

Was going to see if you could give me advice on parts cause you seemed knowledgeable but if you are hesitant don't worry about it lol i'll just message you through the tribot message system -.-

(not like your skype is listed in your signature) -.- -.- -.-