TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.303_5

5 minutes ago, Lord Hate said:

Just fyi everyone other bots are up and running.

That is not true, there is one other big one that I know of that is still down

Here's what they posted on their site.. I'd imagine Tribot is having the same problems.

BnWWsVs.png

Edited by Failed4life

1 hour ago, Failed4life said:

Why are you quoting things worthy said for updates a month ago?

oh because this troll, is a giant troll and he thinks that Trillez has not worked on and has given up on tribot like a year ago.  Last night in chat he was like there is no proof, so i linked him those from a very credible source of worthy and he left the chat immediately and hasn't been back.

Everyone give TriLez a chance, most of you use TriBot days on end and don't really appreciate the time and effort put into it, hence when an update comes which needs to be fixed manually you sit on your high horses thinking you can have it back as you please. For everyone saying their patience is being tested, why don't you fix the client yourself? or better yet make a whole new client capable of supporting hundreds of scripts? 

Now im not trying to argue, but just nobody nowadays truly realises what they have till its gone and then they complain. That isn't just with botting, this is in all means of life, so for once just accept something needs to be fixed, and do something else other than complaining. 

Peace, Luffy. :cool:

4 minutes ago, PirateLuffy said:

Everyone give TriLez a chance, most of you use TriBot days on end and don't really appreciate the time and effort put into it, hence when an update comes which needs to be fixed manually you sit on your high horses thinking you can have it back as you please. For everyone saying their patience is being tested, why don't you fix the client yourself? or better yet make a whole new client capable of supporting hundreds of scripts? 

Now im not trying to argue, but just nobody nowadays truly realises what they have till its gone and then they complain. That isn't just with botting, this is in all means of life, so for once just accept something needs to be fixed, and do something else other than complaining. 

Okay, cool guy.

Peace, Azuz. :cool:

44 minutes ago, PirateLuffy said:

I am paying for a service. That service is not being provided to me - and Tribot does not have the best track record for reimbursing people for days which we are paying but not getting service. It is not about being on a high horse. If I had the coding skills to fix it or make another one, I would. What if you bought insurance and it only worked 27 days out of the month...would you think "make your own insurance company then" to be an acceptable response ?

Again, I am paying for a service that I am not getting. I am not the one in the wrong here.

Edited by fdfretes
  • Like 1

This thread is for discussion of the TRiBot 9.303_5 release.
Going to close due to spam.

9 minutes ago, fdfretes said:

Tribot does not have the best track record for reimbursing people for days which we are paying but not getting service. 

Really, did you read OP?

On 7/28/2016 at 9:08 PM, TRiLeZ said:

I apologize for the long delay in getting this update released. To compensate for this delay, I am going to extend all current VIP users' VIP subscriptions by two weeks

And users will be compensated VIP days for the current downtime too, as stated in the announcement here.

https://tribot.org/tos.html

Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies

In order to provide exceptional service, and accuracy, we regularly update the products and services on the Service.

We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.

Despite our best efforts, the products or services available on our Service may have an error regarding the price, be inaccurately described, or be unavailable.

We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites.

Keep an eye on the Client Update section and announcements at top of the forums for future updates.

• Like 4