Adonii

[P] Paying for Private Script

Adonii    0

I need a script that I am able to advertise my pure clan & PVM clan on multiple accounts. The basic auto typernfrom Gary only works if you are clicked on the client your playing on, it's annoying because I want to be able to PVM and PK as my Bots advertise my PVM and Pure CC's names. Also I want this script badly so I can be able to stake at duel arena and have the script advertise Whip 2m or whatever I decide to stake as I play on my PK or PVM account. Serious inquiries only. I pay.

iFluffee    559
4 hours ago, Adonii said:

I need a script that I am able to advertise my pure clan & PVM clan on multiple accounts. The basic auto typernfrom Gary only works if you are clicked on the client your playing on, it's annoying because I want to be able to PVM and PK as my Bots advertise my PVM and Pure CC's names. Also I want this script badly so I can be able to stake at duel arena and have the script advertise Whip 2m or whatever I decide to stake as I play on my PK or PVM account. Serious inquiries only. I pay.

Autotalkers are extremely common on the repository, and you may be able to find what you need there, for free :)