Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iEatApplez

iEatApplez' Achievement Thread

15 posts in this topic

Introduction

Hey there, thanks for clicking on my thread. 

After a month of trial and error I've found and settled myself into making a profit, and I'd like to share my achievements and accomplishments with you in this thread. I've tried botting before, and with more errors than accomplishments I got demotivated to continue, until about a month ago. I decided I'd invest just €5 into making a new gold farm. After a week of slow-profit, very safe botting I saw an increase and was at approximately €15. Interested and motivated I invested just €20 more to speed up the process. At the time of writing this I'm currently at 50M cash, 2 proxies, 2 accounts with fresh bonds, 20 TRiBot credits for when my VIP-E runs out and 2 script auths and a VPS for an entire month.

Let's see how this goes!

Current goldfarming status

Cash in bank: 55M

Accounts with proxies and bonds ready: 1

Average profit per day: €3

VIP-E: Up

VPS: Up

Current goldfarming goals

Not yet started - Working on it - Achieved

Making €10+ per day

A big project...!

Updates

• August 1st

• August 5th

Usefull

• Proxies have been purchased from Socks5Proxies.net and I'd greatly recommend them!

• Currently using script: Tau Grand Exchange, has an amazingly low ban rate and for sure keeps the money coming!

Edited by iEatApplez
1 person likes this

@iEatApplez I look forward to seeing your progress.  Socks5proxies.net would like to help you along the way to many more achievements. If you'd like to accept our offer, whenever you need more proxies just send me a PM or e-mail us a ticket and we will sell them to you at a greatly discounted rate so that you can increase your achievements and gains quicker! :) 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Montreal said:

@iEatApplez I look forward to seeing your progress.  Socks5proxies.net would like to help you along the way to many more achievements. If you'd like to accept our offer, whenever you need more proxies just send me a PM or e-mail us a ticket and we will sell them to you at a greatly discounted rate so that you can increase your achievements and gains quicker! :) 

I'm already a costumer at Socks5proxies. Though, while you're here, I was wondering if I can renew my current proxies instead of buying new ones?

1 person likes this

Just now, iEatApplez said:

I'm already a costumer at Socks5proxies. Though, while you're here, I was wondering if I can renew my current proxies instead of buying new ones?

@iEatApplez Yup, as it says on the main page, just submit a ticket for renewals. Include the proxy ips + proxy usernames, and your PayPal address. We then send an invoice and renew them by adding +30 days when it's paid :)

That's fine if you are already a customer, in fact it's great to hear! we'd still like to extend to you our offer to support your achievement thread! :D

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Montreal said:

@iEatApplez Yup, as it says on the main page, just submit a ticket for renewals. Include the proxy ips + proxy usernames, and your PayPal address. We then send an invoice and renew them by adding +30 days when it's paid :)

That's fine if you are already a customer, in fact it's great to hear! we'd still like to extend to you our offer to support your achievement thread! :D

Will do that right now. I'll link this thread in the ticket :)

1 person likes this

Update August 1st!

Goldfarm:

• 1 of my accounts got banned with approx. 30m in cash. No worries though, I profited from it far more than I lost.

• Playing it more safe now by transferring GP over more often. Loss could've been minimized.

Other: 

• I'm currently working on a big project! No details will be leaked as of yet but I expect it to be finished within a week!

Update August 5th!

Goldfarm:

• 1 Account still going strong, big shout out to Tau Grand Exchange for being probably the only script on Tribot that's capable of running 2 months 24/7 without getting banned!

Other: 

• The 'big project' I was working on is almost finished. It's a 100% self written script to test my capabilities and to boost the farm. It will remain private, but as I progress getting the hang of Tribot's api and antiban features I might start releasing public scripts soon. Focus on the farm first though!

Nice, looks good. I will check in on this from time to time. Taus ge is great since it is virtually no ban rate but the gp/hr is kinda slacking. A good private method that is 200-400k/hr with bans every few weeks is preferable in my opinion

15 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Nice, looks good. I will check in on this from time to time. Taus ge is great since it is virtually no ban rate but the gp/hr is kinda slacking. A good private method that is 200-400k/hr with bans every few weeks is preferable in my opinion

Probs because so many people use it! find the right item i've seen people pull 1m/hr

15 hours ago, godspower33 said:

1 minute ago, HaydenTaylor said:

Probs because so many people use it! find the right item i've seen people pull 1m/hr

I've got a list of 15 items with 2-3 being top-notch, the others are just fillers for when those 2-3 don't have big margins. 

The proggy in my signature isn't accurate, as I started (as stated in the OP) with 6m and built my way from there. Currently using 30m and making approx. 90k - 150k/h depending on the market.

12 minutes ago, iEatApplez said:

I've got a list of 15 items with 2-3 being top-notch, the others are just fillers for when those 2-3 don't have big margins. 

The proggy in my signature isn't accurate, as I started (as stated in the OP) with 6m and built my way from there. Currently using 30m and making approx. 90k - 150k/h depending on the market.

idk man just think "what if" your accounts with day 50m got banned lol then you'd be fucked by a 100k/hr method... have u tried clue scroll bots? they seem more cash :P

Just now, HaydenTaylor said:

idk man just think "what if" your accounts with day 50m got banned lol then you'd be fucked by a 100k/hr method... have u tried clue scroll bots? they seem more cash :P

I've currently put everything on a hold, keeping this acc 'till my auth runs out and then I'm switching to something else to test out other methods. I like the low banrate with the script but as you say the money is kinda slow and the investment is pretty big, combine that with risking 30m per account I'd prefer to have another method. But this works for now.

41 minutes ago, iEatApplez said:

I've currently put everything on a hold, keeping this acc 'till my auth runs out and then I'm switching to something else to test out other methods. I like the low banrate with the script but as you say the money is kinda slow and the investment is pretty big, combine that with risking 30m per account I'd prefer to have another method. But this works for now.

very true bro i'm not slating your method goodluck! :D