Todd

End of summer promotion!

Todd    409

Hi, once again please give a warm welcome to another new member of the Tribot staff team. This member has proven himself useful as both a customer support and as a scripting support. Please give @erickho123 a warm welcome as he helps out around the forums.

We hope to have a few more Tribot updates before summer officially ends so please stay tuned and thanks for sticking with us.

P.S.
Also we would like to say a formal goodbye to @Mute. You have been a unbelievable help around the forum and we are very sad to see you go.

• Like 3

yojoedude    56
2 hours ago, Rohm said:

Good luck @Mute ! and ayoooooooooooooooooooo @erickho123 Congratz man. I always thought you were a mod. I even messaged you thinking you were a mod and you were like... "yeah I think you have me confused".... NOPE not anymore muahahhaha. Naw but gratz man.

This thread is just a few months old ;P

Rohm    105
8 hours ago, yojoedude said:

This thread is just a few months old ;P

I really want to delete my post now... as for who I thought was a mod maybe it was @leoshiro. I really cant remember but it did happen. anyways. Gratz Erick... and I see mute on the fourms I thought.... that's werid. idk amen tho brother.