Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Crimson

open source
Bank Evaluator [OPEN SOURCE]

1 post in this topic

Bank Evaluator

Click here for the repo!

Click here to view source!

This is a simple Bank Evaluator. It will pull data from OSBuddy's Exchange API for each item in your bank, categorize by F2P/Member, and give totals.

Why? I have accounts lying around with random stuff on them. They're all F2P, and I'm not paying OSBuddy money. This way I can evaluate my Member items easily on a F2P world.

Why not use the RS GE api? RSBuddy updates automatically, and had less info to parse. In the future I'd like to have a gui to toggle between either. (or both?)

Features:

Will webwalk to nearest bank if you're not already in one.

Implements FC Paint by FinalCalibur

Uses OSBuddy API to get latest trade prices of Members items

Outputs a log of all your items, your item's values, and totals to your .tribot/banks/ folder. (Also viewable from gui/bot debug)

(What the interface looks like)

Kxg2RkP.png

(What the log looks like)

uBxsQKg.png

(The .tribot/banks output)

dtgk4u6.png

Edited by Crimson
1 person likes this