Jump to content
c#2Bot

[Video/Text Tutorials] From java basics to writing simple scripts [Eclipse]

Recommended Posts

Just now, swagg said:

There's definitely some useful information that can help beginners, but you make some misstakes like stated earlier. If you want to improve you'll have to accept constructive feedback and improve on that, especially if you're goal is to learn people how to code.

do you seriously believe his feedback is constructive? i accept and invest time rectifying errors that are from my side, i go through every single comment that was given positively and constructively and implemented, i do this because i BELIEVE THIS IS A "COMMUNITY" which he stated that he doesnt in more than one occasion, he believes and states that tribot exist to sell his products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, c#2Bot said:

do you seriously believe his feedback is constructive? i accept and invest time rectifying errors that are from my side, i go through every single comment that was given positively and constructively and implemented, i do this because i BELIEVE THIS IS A "COMMUNITY" which he stated that he doesnt in more than one occasion, he believes and states that tribot exist to sell his products.

Who he is isn't relevant, he's giving you feedback on improvement areas. You should appreciate that he's taking his time to help you and the people reading this tutorial improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swagg said:

Who he is isn't relevant, he's giving you feedback on improvement areas. You should appreciate that he's taking his time to help you and the people reading this tutorial improve.

Ill appreciate whenever feedback is given with the gesture to show that the effort is acknowledged, where mistakes are made they are pointed out in a MODERN fashion, this is 2016, not THIS TUTORIAL IS WRONG I URGE YOU NOT TO FOLLOW, plus if i dont get respect i dont return it, dont think that the scripter status or premium one provides you the respect and recognition, no, not with me, its the way you deliver, the way you treat and how you act is what triggers a positive reaction or blocking reaction,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, c#2Bot said:

Ill appreciate whenever feedback is given with the gesture to show that the effort is acknowledged, where mistakes are made they are pointed out in a MODERN fashion, this is 2016, not THIS TUTORIAL IS WRONG I URGE YOU NOT TO FOLLOW, plus if i dont get respect i dont return it, dont think that the scripter status or premium one provides you the respect and recognition, no, not with me, its the way you deliver, the way you treat and how you act is what triggers a positive reaction or blocking reaction,

Why even care what he says, just take his feedback and fix it, no need to be a child about it. Deluxes gave you constructive feedback in a more friendly manner and you didn't accept his advice either, you have to understand that all coders, including you, can improve. Not doing so, and spreading incorrect knowledge is negative. If you're aiming to become a scripter or a better programmer, you'll fail if you continue to refuse advice. That's how we learn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swagg said:

Why even care what he says, just take his feedback and fix it, no need to be a child about it. Deluxes gave you constructive feedback in a more friendly manner and you didn't accept his advice either, you have to understand that all coders, including you, can improve. Not doing so, and spreading incorrect knowledge is negative. If you're aiming to become a scripter or a better programmer, you'll fail if you continue to refuse advice. That's how we learn.

who says i refused the feedback, please dont refer to me as a child, i am a grown man, i accept their feedback and ill make amendments,, you can follow my application and see how far i have invested time and effort to put each and every remark into confederation and implementation, just because i didnt make changes instantly here doesnt mean i refused anything, what i do not accept is disrespect, as far as their feedback i aid numerous TIMES that i appreciate it and even THANKED for it. feel free to follow my github so you know i am not just throwing chit chats here i actually put effort to make amendments.

Edited by c#2Bot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Assume

Regarding the recent critiques, ill reply and amend accordingly if it is required:

1.1 Wrong. An object is a class.

As i said earlier, never said a class is an object, i stated that a class is a "template" where objects can be stored.

1.2 Wrong. A Constructor is not an instance method. A constructor simply allows the constructing of an object. 

This makes no sense what so ever, a constructor simply allow constructing, is this even an argument? it is just like saying a boolean simply returns true or false. However to add to your knowledge i will list a few resources that supports my point in the tutorial.

http://www.javatpoint.com/constructor

http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/java/class_constructor.html

http://www.programmingsimplified.com/java/tutorial/java-constructor-tutorial

http://www.studytonight.com/java/constructor-in-java.php

And there are many more, but to your deluded mind, everybody is wrong, and you are the only one right, maybe you invented the language?

2.2 Wrong. There are many more than 3 types of variables. You wrote as if you were writing about scope. You are correct the 3 scopes are local, instances, and static. But those are not types of variables.

My dear friend i really think you should consider rereading and refreshing your mind. I will give you a starting point:

First try to distinguish BETWEEN "DATA TYPES" & "VARIABLE TYPES", data types holds the primitive and non primitives subtopics under it, and variable types are 3 just like i stated. Here add to your knowledge PLEASE:

http://www.javatpoint.com/variable-datatype

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/java_variable_types.htm

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/nutsandbolts/variables.html

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/nutsandbolts/datatypes.html

4.1 Wrong. You do not have 4 Cow objects. You have four string objects.

not even gonna bother about this.

5.1 Wrong. Enums are not constant and final by default. The data stored in an enum is only constant and final if you so define the variables as constant and final. Also, constant an final are synonyms. There is no const or constant keyword in Java. Only final.

Really assume? where did you get this from? i suggest you reevaluate. Stop trying to make me look wrong and think a little bit, your making an idiot of yourself.

17eb83df8f.png

 

The only thing you had  valid point in is the redundant null checks, as for the banking item i think you can figure out yourself why i was using 10, wont be that difficult for you, i will make changes to the filters sections and review some other based on your remarks, thanks a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, c#2Bot said:

@Assume

Regarding the recent critiques, ill reply and amend accordingly if it is required:

1.1 Wrong. An object is a class.

As i said earlier, never said a class is an object, i stated that a class is a "template" where objects can be stored.

1.2 Wrong. A Constructor is not an instance method. A constructor simply allows the constructing of an object. 

This makes no sense what so ever, a constructor simply allow constructing, is this even an argument? it is just like saying a boolean simply returns true or false. However to add to your knowledge i will list a few resources that supports my point in the tutorial.

http://www.javatpoint.com/constructor

http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/java/class_constructor.html

http://www.programmingsimplified.com/java/tutorial/java-constructor-tutorial

http://www.studytonight.com/java/constructor-in-java.php

And there are many more, but to your deluded mind, everybody is wrong, and you are the only one right, maybe you invented the language?

2.2 Wrong. There are many more than 3 types of variables. You wrote as if you were writing about scope. You are correct the 3 scopes are local, instances, and static. But those are not types of variables.

My dear friend i really think you should consider rereading and refreshing your mind. I will give you a starting point:

First try to distinguish BETWEEN "DATA TYPES" & "VARIABLE TYPES", data types holds the primitive and non primitives subtopics under it, and variable types are 3 just like i stated. Here add to your knowledge PLEASE:

http://www.javatpoint.com/variable-datatype

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/java_variable_types.htm

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/nutsandbolts/variables.html

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/nutsandbolts/datatypes.html

4.1 Wrong. You do not have 4 Cow objects. You have four string objects.

not even gonna bother about this.

5.1 Wrong. Enums are not constant and final by default. The data stored in an enum is only constant and final if you so define the variables as constant and final. Also, constant an final are synonyms. There is no const or constant keyword in Java. Only final.

Really assume? where did you get this from? i suggest you reevaluate. Stop trying to make me look wrong and think a little bit, your making an idiot of yourself.

17eb83df8f.png

 

The only thing you had  valid point in is the redundant null checks, as for the banking item i think you can figure out yourself why i was using 10, wont be that difficult for you, i will make changes to the filters sections and review some other based on your remarks, thanks a lot.

1.1 I know you didn't say it, which is why it's wrong.

1.2 A boolean does not return true or false. That would be a false statement. A boolean is simply true or false at all time. A constructor simply allows for the constructing of an Object. And no, it is not an instance method.

2.2 We used different terminology. You are correct.

4.1 I don't know why you won't bother with this. You are blatantly stating something that is wrong. You constructed an array of String objects, not Cow objects.

5.1 Yes, an Enum by itself cannot be set to any other value, but the values in an enum can be changed at any time. You stated they store constant information, which is false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Assume said:

1.1 I know you didn't say it, which is why it's wrong.

1.2 A boolean does not return true or false. That would be a false statement. A boolean is simply true or false at all time. A constructor simply allows for the constructing of an Object. And no, it is not an instance method.

2.2 We used different terminology. You are correct.

4.1 I don't know why you won't bother with this. You are blatantly stating something that is wrong. You constructed an array of String objects, not Cow objects.

5.1 Yes, an Enum by itself cannot be set to any other value, but the values in an enum can be changed at any time. You stated they store constant information, which is false.

If this is the case, then you don't recognize a final as a constant, you can literally change the value of a final anytime you want.. when you call something a constant, you literally mean that that value cannot be "accessed and changed" through out your project however can be "accessed and read.  I think you can manage to understand what i am trying to illustrate.

I urge you to drop the ego thing, and the pointing fingers this and that is wrong. You may be more informative and aware of the api yes, which is something i can attain with little time. As far the language is concerned i know i am capable, java is very similar to c# in terms of syntax, only difference is libraries and tool sets.

I suggest you try and change your ways with me, think long term, because i am not going anywhere. I came here to be a part of tribot, and i have the right to be just like you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, c#2Bot said:

If this is the case, then you don't recognize a final as a constant, you can literally change the value of a final anytime you want.. when you call something a constant, you literally mean that that value cannot be "accessed and changed" through out your project however can be "accessed and read.  I think you can manage to understand what i am trying to illustrate.

I urge you to drop the ego thing, and the pointing fingers this and that is wrong. You may be more informative and aware of the api yes, which is something i can attain with little time. As far the language is concerned i know i am capable, java is very similar to c# in terms of syntax, only difference is libraries and tool sets.

I suggest you try and change your ways with me, think long term, because i am not going anywhere. I came here to be a part of tribot, and i have the right to be just like you do.

A final is a constant. Java does not have the keyword Constant (well it does as const, but it does nothing). Anything in an enum can be accessed and changed. The enum itself can only be accessed, not changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By NeuroGenix
      Post rewritten after rewritting and updating the code multiple times.
      So I decided to give writing my own GE API a go and this is what I've come up with so far, using Exchange#offer(name, price, quantity, buy) will do the following:
      If the GE is closed, it will open it and continue making the offer. If the price is set to -1 then it will use the buttons to increase or decrease the price, depending on whether it is a buy or sell offer, until it is at a price that will buy/sell instantly. Otherwise it will use the custom input button to set the price. It will set the quantity using the 1/10/100/1000 buttons. I plan on updating this to randomise between using them and the custom input method shortly. Edit* I hadn't even remembered implementing this until I saw it do it whilst testing the method, and it was beautiful, but if it goes over the buy quantity accidently, in the example I saw it was clicking +100 and clicked it again too fast so instead of stopping before its target of 875 it got to 900, it will then use the custom amount interface to input 875, beautiful. It will prioritise buy offers over sell offers so that if there isn't an empty slot available, or any items to collect, then it will cancel a sell offer, collect it and continue now it has a free slot. If there isn't a free slot available and we are trying to sell something it will return true, this is so that in my scripts it will remove the item from a toSell HashMap and put it back into the bank to sell later because it has bought the items it needs to continue botting. If it is instead trying to buy something and there are no empty slots or sell offers to cancel then it will wait for something to buy and continue once it can collect something and therefore has an empty slot. Update* It will now search for the item 1-3 words at a time checking the first 9 results each time and will choose the item as soon as it is visible as a human would. I might update this so that it randomises more, sometimes entering the whole first word of an items name straight away, because I sometimes do that, most of the time though I enter as few characters as I need to, I think, thoughts? Let me know what you think, the code is probably disgusting to look at for some of you but for others just starting out like me it could be a valuable learning tool, for how not to code All feedback and constructive criticism appreciated.
      Exchange Class
      GEInterfaces Class
      GEConditions Class
      InfoHelper Class
      Thank you to everyone that has read this far, it is appreciated
      Rewritten, if you have read again, even more appreciation!
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Server Setup 2.0 [BETA]
      As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

      What does the script do?
      Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.
      What operating systems does it support?
      - CentOS (6.x and 7.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Debian (7.x and 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x and 16.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      Does it work?
      As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues, which is why I need help.
      I want to beta test, how can I help?
      The next time you setup a server, or if you just want to reinstall your old one, use this new script and let me know if you encounter any issues or things that you think are missing. Ideally, after you answer the questions the script prompts you for, you shouldn't have to touch the keyboard again. Therefore, if during installation the script prompts you for any kind of input that isn't the first few questions, please let me know as this is probably not supposed to happen. Also, if things don't work, like TRiBot doesn't open, there's no internet browser, LG won't hook, etc. make me aware of those issues as well, so I can try and fix them!
      I've found a bug, what do you need from me?
      A few things, I'll need the operating system and bit type and a description of the bug. I may ask you for SSH access to the server, as well as ask you to reinstall the server a few times, while I attempt to troubleshoot the issue. The issues may only arise on your server, so I might not be able to recreate the issue on my end, as my hosting provider may have a different server setup than your's. I've added in a bug report format below which would be the best way to report a bug, but simply shooting me a PM or messaging me on Skype also work, assuming you're willing to allow me to troubleshoot.
       
       
      How do I run the script?
      Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my github here. The commands to run are as follows:
      wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/Fluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/master/fluffees-server-setup.sh && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && ./fluffees-server-setup.sh -v Version History
       
    • By RedClifford
      Hey guys first time posting on TriBot but I am really struggling to get it to run on my Mac. It wants to run but it always encounters the same error which is it says Exception in thread "AWT-EventQue-1"java.lang.unsatisfiedlinkerror:Cant load library: / Usersxxxxxxx/Library/application support/tribot/dependancies/libtogl.so . I know that anyone with minor knowledge of computers could fix this problem in seconds, but I don't have the slightest clue as to how to fix this. All i am trying to do is run TriBot with a private proxy for RS3. If anyone can help me resolve this issue comment on here or leave another way I can contact you I'd really appreciate it. Willing to pay $10 to anyone that can help me. Thank you. 

    • By Jooq
      Over the past couple of weeks I've been having clients "randomly" freezing after running out of Memory..
      Current set-up:
      Running 10 - 15 clients @ 356 MB. Only 1 account per client (no tabs). Not using Looking Glass. Running the same script on all accounts (Auto Fisher Pro) Operating system is Windows Server 2012 Using < 50% of CPU & RAM The freeze is seemingly random and usually only happens on 1 or 2 of the clients. Doesn't seem to be task based as it's happened in multiple scenarios. 

      Any ideas / suggestions on how to fix?
    • By jibpann
      Hello,
      So I found the Mac guide that works through most common errors and issues with the Mac install, but I'm still having issues. 
      Here are screenies of everything that was commonly asked for in the previous thread I read to work through this. 
      The 'you need Java...' message is what launches whenever I try to load Tribot
      Any help would be greatly appreciated!




    • By byouin
      Hi everyone,
      I am very new to TriBot, although fairly experienced in the botting world, and tried installing it for the first time today. However, on launching Tribot_Loader a white box with a red X in one corner opens, and on mouseover changes the pointer to a loading icon. Clicking the red X doesn't actually close the window and after a while an error pops up saying "Java Platform SE binary is not responding".
       
      I combed through the forums looking for solutions, and I tried uninstalling a reinstalling the correct Java version (JDK 8u131), re-downloaded the loader multiple times, and even used the "jarfix" recommended by the mods on some threads. Unsure of what to do now. 
    • By mollywhopped
      Hello I need help with something that is probably a simple solution. When I try to run Tribot loader the only java version that appears in the dropbox is version 6. I have downloaded version number 8, please help?
    • By MySmallBox
      I read the interface api and went through previous posts but still retarded lol. Anyway how do i right click on the interface and than click "make all pairs". I got my parent and child which are 154 and 93. Im trying to make leather gloves
      http://imgur.com/a/dyhKk
       
    • By magnificoman
      So I've been browsing around and haven't really been able to find a current solution. I'm trying to run LG on my MacBook pro.
      The Tribot client runs on 64 bit by default, and I'm not sure how to change it to 32 bit. I've been told that I should just be able to download the OSBuddy .jar file and play, because it's also 64 bit, but it still says:
      "client not found" and that I should try "running Tribot on 32 bit."
      Does anyone know how to run Tribot on 32 bit short of going into my CMD prompt and changing the default mode that my machine runs?
      Thanks
  • Our picks

    • This release includes:

      Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues


      TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects


      Hooked login fields


      Improved the login bot


      Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again


      Ability to read the current input for username and password fields


      If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased


      If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.


      If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.





      Coming soon:

      Skull icon fix


      Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)


      Much more
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 23 replies
    • This release includes:

      Fix shift clicking option selecting


      Fix high paint delay settings saving


      Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu


      Remove RS3 support


      Fix hooks



      RS3 Support Removed

      The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

      For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

      If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

      These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

      This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

      More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use


      Apache Commons Codec


      Apache Commons Collections


      Apache Commons Configuration


      Apache Commons IO


      Apache Commons Lang


      Apache Commons Math


      GSON


      Guava


      JFoenix




      Hint arrow API


      Game#getHintArrowX


      Game#getHintArrowY




      Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

      Fix broken hooks


      Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."


      Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input


      General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers


      Fix GE API



      Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 37 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×