Jump to content
WYD

proxy's with LG

Recommended Posts

Just now, iFluffee said:

Just right click on the LG tab in TRiBot and select Set Proxy

If you want to be extra cautious you can use an external proxifier to proxify your OldSchool client; however this is not necessary.

What is the best web browser to use with a external proxifier what can use a more and 1 proxy , like can open 1 or more same window of that web browser?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, WYD said:

What is the best web browser to use with a external proxifier what can use a more and 1 proxy , like can open 1 or more same window of that web browser?

I'm not sure, I did some looking, but it's hard to find a browser that allows Socks5 authenticated proxies, and multiple proxies at once. If you manage to find one, make sure to post it, as I'm sure others will find it useful! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

Can you use multiple proxies at one time with Maxthon? From my experience it's always been a one proxy at a time thing; using multiple proxies would be great :)

Oh I forgot to mention Sandboxie. It allows you to open a seperate instance of the browser(pretty much every other program aswell).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iJimmy said:

Oh I forgot to mention Sandboxie. It allows you to open a seperate instance of the browser(pretty much every other program aswell).

How did I forget about Sandboxie :/

Is it alright if I make a tutorial on this over the weekend? Credit would be provided to you for the find of course :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

How did I forget about Sandboxie :/

Is it alright if I make a tutorial on this over the weekend? Credit would be provided to you for the find of course :)

Haha, yea I used it for botting before in the past on a few other games. 

It came too my mind a few months ago out of nowhere. I had the exact same reaction, how did I forget about Sandboxie!?

 

Sure! I gues a lot of people could use it ^^

Edited by iJimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What i do is create OSbuddy1.exe, OSBuddy2.exe , OSBuddy3.exe etc...

each OSbuddyx.exe has custom proxifier rules to use diffirent proxie on OSBuddy 1, 2, 3 ,4 etc..

Then i have a list of these proxies to use them on the tribot proxy menu aswell.

 

You dont have to use proxifier, as Tribot supports " right clicking " the Lookinglass client, -> Apply Proxy -> This will apply to proxy to your Looking Glass Client aswell.

But i do it as an extra precaution.

 

Cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amni said:

What i do is create OSbuddy1.exe, OSBuddy2.exe , OSBuddy3.exe etc...

each OSbuddyx.exe has custom proxifier rules to use diffirent proxie on OSBuddy 1, 2, 3 ,4 etc..

Then i have a list of these proxies to use them on the tribot proxy menu aswell.

 

You dont have to use proxifier, as Tribot supports " right clicking " the Lookinglass client, -> Apply Proxy -> This will apply to proxy to your Looking Glass Client aswell.

But i do it as an extra precaution.

 

Cheers 

I don't see how TriBot support this with using OSBuddy tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iFluffee said:

The fields are all greyed out, you can't enter things into them. And typing into them before, and then switching the proxy type to Socks5 doesn't remedy the issue. :/

I haven't used authenticated proxies in a few months, but it used to work :(.

I wrote a quick tut about it as well

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

FoxyProxy supports Socks5 Authenticated proxies? It doesn't appear to for me

When you right click " apply proxy " to a lookinglass client, this also applys the proxie onto the osbuddy instance, right?

If not ive always used proxifier.

 

Edited by iFluffee
Cannot share warez on the forums, sorry :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amni said:

When you right click " apply proxy " to a lookinglass client, this also applys the proxie onto the osbuddy instance, right?

If not ive always used proxifier.

 

It does, all the connections from that point on will go through the proxy. TRiLeZ has a big thing on it in the LG section!

I had to edit your post, can't share keys like that on the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iFluffee said:

It does, all the connections from that point on will go through the proxy. TRiLeZ has a big thing on it in the LG section!

I had to edit your post, can't share keys like that on the forums.

Aight mate, thats what i tought. 

& Sorry about that, only wanted to help out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iFluffee said:

Can you use multiple proxies at one time with Maxthon? From my experience it's always been a one proxy at a time thing; using multiple proxies would be great :)

What if i run a VM for ea acc with Maxthon Cloud and just use a proxy like that?

PS do i need to add the proxy info into TriBot if i do add it into Maxthon Cloud?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WYD said:

What if i run a VM for ea acc with Maxthon Cloud and just use a proxy like that?

PS do i need to add the proxy info into TriBot if i do add it into Maxthon Cloud?

A VM could work, however it's a lot of extra overhead, which is why using Sandboxie is the better option.

And probably not? I'd do both just to make sure, but that's just me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iFluffee said:

A VM could work, however it's a lot of extra overhead, which is why using Sandboxie is the better option.

And probably not? I'd do both just to make sure, but that's just me!

What is Sandboxie?
And i have don;t use proxy's in my life for botting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iFluffee said:

I can't really explain it well? However, I'll put up a tutorial on how to use it with LG over the weekend :)

ty ♥ i know there a lot of bugs with tribot atm so i'm waitting for them to be fixed before i buy VIP-E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • This release includes:

      Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues


      TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects


      Hooked login fields


      Improved the login bot


      Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again


      Ability to read the current input for username and password fields


      If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased


      If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.


      If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.





      Coming soon:

      Skull icon fix


      Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)


      Much more
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 21 replies
    • This release includes:

      Fix shift clicking option selecting


      Fix high paint delay settings saving


      Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu


      Remove RS3 support


      Fix hooks



      RS3 Support Removed

      The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

      For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

      If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

      These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

      This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

      More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use


      Apache Commons Codec


      Apache Commons Collections


      Apache Commons Configuration


      Apache Commons IO


      Apache Commons Lang


      Apache Commons Math


      GSON


      Guava


      JFoenix




      Hint arrow API


      Game#getHintArrowX


      Game#getHintArrowY




      Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

      Fix broken hooks


      Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."


      Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input


      General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers


      Fix GE API



      Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 37 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×