Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WYD

proxy's with LG

24 posts in this topic

Hello, I just find some old 90+ hunter's acc's 9 of them so i want to know how do you use proxy's with LG before i go and buy VIP-E?

Just right click on the LG tab in TRiBot and select Set Proxy

If you want to be extra cautious you can use an external proxifier to proxify your OldSchool client; however this is not necessary.

Just now, iFluffee said:

Just right click on the LG tab in TRiBot and select Set Proxy

If you want to be extra cautious you can use an external proxifier to proxify your OldSchool client; however this is not necessary.

What is the best web browser to use with a external proxifier what can use a more and 1 proxy , like can open 1 or more same window of that web browser?

43 minutes ago, WYD said:

What is the best web browser to use with a external proxifier what can use a more and 1 proxy , like can open 1 or more same window of that web browser?

I'm not sure, I did some looking, but it's hard to find a browser that allows Socks5 authenticated proxies, and multiple proxies at once. If you manage to find one, make sure to post it, as I'm sure others will find it useful! :)

Maxthon Cloud Browser should be able to do such things (:

Are you planning on running al 9 accounts trough LG at the same time?

If so, you are going to need a beast processor.

Edited by iJimmy

5 minutes ago, iJimmy said:

Maxthon Cloud Browser should be able to do such things (:

Can you use multiple proxies at one time with Maxthon? From my experience it's always been a one proxy at a time thing; using multiple proxies would be great :)

4 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

Can you use multiple proxies at one time with Maxthon? From my experience it's always been a one proxy at a time thing; using multiple proxies would be great :)

Oh I forgot to mention Sandboxie. It allows you to open a seperate instance of the browser(pretty much every other program aswell).

Just now, iJimmy said:

Oh I forgot to mention Sandboxie. It allows you to open a seperate instance of the browser(pretty much every other program aswell).

How did I forget about Sandboxie :/

Is it alright if I make a tutorial on this over the weekend? Credit would be provided to you for the find of course :)

5 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

How did I forget about Sandboxie :/

Is it alright if I make a tutorial on this over the weekend? Credit would be provided to you for the find of course :)

Haha, yea I used it for botting before in the past on a few other games. 

It came too my mind a few months ago out of nowhere. I had the exact same reaction, how did I forget about Sandboxie!?

Sure! I gues a lot of people could use it ^^

Edited by iJimmy

What i do is create OSbuddy1.exe, OSBuddy2.exe , OSBuddy3.exe etc...

each OSbuddyx.exe has custom proxifier rules to use diffirent proxie on OSBuddy 1, 2, 3 ,4 etc..

Then i have a list of these proxies to use them on the tribot proxy menu aswell.

You dont have to use proxifier, as Tribot supports " right clicking " the Lookinglass client, -> Apply Proxy -> This will apply to proxy to your Looking Glass Client aswell.

But i do it as an extra precaution.

Cheers 

Just now, Amni said:

What i do is create OSbuddy1.exe, OSBuddy2.exe , OSBuddy3.exe etc...

each OSbuddyx.exe has custom proxifier rules to use diffirent proxie on OSBuddy 1, 2, 3 ,4 etc..

Then i have a list of these proxies to use them on the tribot proxy menu aswell.

You dont have to use proxifier, as Tribot supports " right clicking " the Lookinglass client, -> Apply Proxy -> This will apply to proxy to your Looking Glass Client aswell.

But i do it as an extra precaution.

Cheers 

I don't see how TriBot support this with using OSBuddy tbh

You can create multiple profiles with firefox and use foxyproxy and a profile manager to add/manage your proxies/profiles.

Edited by donders

Just now, donders said:

You can create multiple profiles with firefox and use foxyproxy and a profile manager to add/manage your proxies/profiles.

FoxyProxy supports Socks5 Authenticated proxies? It doesn't appear to for me

1 minute ago, iFluffee said:

The fields are all greyed out, you can't enter things into them. And typing into them before, and then switching the proxy type to Socks5 doesn't remedy the issue. :/

I haven't used authenticated proxies in a few months, but it used to work :(.

I wrote a quick tut about it as well

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

FoxyProxy supports Socks5 Authenticated proxies? It doesn't appear to for me

When you right click " apply proxy " to a lookinglass client, this also applys the proxie onto the osbuddy instance, right?

If not ive always used proxifier.

Edited by iFluffee
Cannot share warez on the forums, sorry :/

1 minute ago, Amni said:

When you right click " apply proxy " to a lookinglass client, this also applys the proxie onto the osbuddy instance, right?

If not ive always used proxifier.

It does, all the connections from that point on will go through the proxy. TRiLeZ has a big thing on it in the LG section!

I had to edit your post, can't share keys like that on the forums.

Just now, iFluffee said:

It does, all the connections from that point on will go through the proxy. TRiLeZ has a big thing on it in the LG section!

I had to edit your post, can't share keys like that on the forums.

Aight mate, thats what i tought. 

& Sorry about that, only wanted to help out.

Just now, iFluffee said:

What if i run a VM for ea acc with Maxthon Cloud and just use a proxy like that?

PS do i need to add the proxy info into TriBot if i do add it into Maxthon Cloud?

Just now, WYD said:

What if i run a VM for ea acc with Maxthon Cloud and just use a proxy like that?

PS do i need to add the proxy info into TriBot if i do add it into Maxthon Cloud?

A VM could work, however it's a lot of extra overhead, which is why using Sandboxie is the better option.

And probably not? I'd do both just to make sure, but that's just me!

Just now, iFluffee said:

A VM could work, however it's a lot of extra overhead, which is why using Sandboxie is the better option.

And probably not? I'd do both just to make sure, but that's just me!

What is Sandboxie?
And i have don;t use proxy's in my life for botting

6 minutes ago, WYD said:

What is Sandboxie?
And i have don;t use proxy's in my life for botting

I can't really explain it well? However, I'll put up a tutorial on how to use it with LG over the weekend :)

Just now, iFluffee said:

I can't really explain it well? However, I'll put up a tutorial on how to use it with LG over the weekend :)

ty ♥ i know there a lot of bugs with tribot atm so i'm waitting for them to be fixed before i buy VIP-E