Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yogi Bear

Need help building a Bot Farming Comp!!!!

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys new user here, I'm looking for some tips into building a computer for bot farming/ gold farming only. I am looking for a computer that can run minimum 40 bots and over. 

As far as budget goes I should have up to around 2000$ to spend when I'm ready to buy this computer but the cheaper it is the better. I DON'T plan on using this computer for gaming what so ever strictly for gold farming. 

I'm completely new in this whole building my own computer topic and would require some help from experienced people. 

I would need to know the name of the computer parts needed to have the build you are recommending, a link next to each part or a link to the site that sells all parts for the cheapest price would be great. (if you're feeling nice :D)

Please guys try to dumb it down as much as possible because I only know the basics of computer parts and don't want to mess up my first build.

All replies/help is appreciated greatly <3!

before you buy a pc just for botting , make sure your method is stable.

Seems like you are not experienced at all , without VIP, 1 Forum post and the join date of today.

maybe im wrong

You look like one guy I knew who though botting was easy and invested 1500$ into a computer to quit after 2 weeks.

As Butta said, check if your method is stable and maybe buying a rig isn't the best option.

I'd rent a dedicated server imho

1 person likes this

Just now, Tabinhu said:

You look like one guy I knew who though botting was easy and invested 1500$ into a computer to quit after 2 weeks.

As Butta said, check if your method is stable and maybe buying a rig isn't the best option.

With me i be botting for 8 months without any bans for 24/7 lol

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, WYD said:

With me i be botting for 8 months without any bans for 24/7 lol

Tell me your secrets senpai

Just now, jsmoa921 said:

Tell me your secrets senpai

color

1 person likes this

Guys I have been botting for nearly a month now using the same script, the developer is making me a private version atm as we speak and will be ready within a week. I'm not new to the botting scene just the computer parts and building my own rig scene. Just need to know what computer can get me what I want for the lowest price. Also what sites that sell it for cheapest. 

two xeon e5 2630.

It's under $600 for each.$

$1200 for the cpu's and $450 for the mobo

Going under $2000 will but a stretch, but eh you'll have 16 cores running at 2.7 ghz. You can overclock as well.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Tabinhu said:

I have tried buying VPS but they are exteremly laggy and cause the bots to lagg and function incorrectly. Currently speaking to a site that sold me and the VPS was supposed to run up to 10 alone and couldn't even run 4... So we'll see how that goes if he gets me some nice VPS getting a new rig may not be neccessary!

10 hours ago, Tabinhu said:

As i said, get a dedicated server

Where can I find a dedicated server that actually works? I've tried two of them and they're extremely laggy 

10 hours ago, Yogi Bear said:

Where can I find a dedicated server that actually works? I've tried two of them and they're extremely laggy 

that's a VPS, they're not the same thing

Just google dedicated server, you'll get tons of results