Sign in to follow this  
literallycancer

Can Jagex link my bot farm to my main, unbotted account?

The only thing stopping me from botting at the moment is fear that Jagex will somehow link the bots to my main account and then ban it. What precautions do I need to take to prevent that from happening? Also, is it safe to transfer wealth from a bot account to my main account, or will that likely bring my main account down with the bots?

I've had two mains banned before from trading my bot farm. I usually use mules which reduces the risk but I hadn't had a mule banned ever, so sometimes I get lazy and trade my farm from my main. That was the mistake because I was trading a lot of accounts, even though they weren't on the same ip as my main they still banned my main. I just use a mule now that is on a separate proxy from my bots and then when I transfer between accounts, my main only trades the mule.

trading bonds/anything between your main is a big no. paid VPN is good but costly compared to proxies which are probably better.

kinda unlikely though that they ban you just by having the same IP, this is because multiple people could be using the same ip like a school network.

Edited by heklo23456

Jagex is pretty dam good at detecting bots, some people that have visited Weath at fagex studios even said they can apparently, decent within 10 seconds of use, they just want to drag out the banning process in order for you to either buy more bonds or more memberships = more cash for them. 

=to answer youre question, i have traded over 30 accounts that ive gotten banned on, and i've traded from my maxed main. been about 2 years so maybe that number is closer to 50 accounts that have been banned. they wont do shit.