RFD Goblin
RFD Dwarf
RFD Pirate
RFD Ogre
RFD Evil Dave

PM or Skype me.

Edited by Superwomen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3180

I've only tested it on a few accounts... Hoping people can post some progress pics.

Utilizes DaxWalker and supports teleporting if you have the mage level.  
      Start with all items in your bank OR with the quest items in your inventory (skip quests by not having those items):

Cook's assistant: Egg, Bucket of milk, Pot of flour
      Imp Catcher: Red bead, Yellow bead, White bead, Black bead
      Doric's Quest: 6 Clay, 4 Copper ore, 2 Iron ore
      Goblin Diplomacy: Blue dye, Orange dye, 3 Goblin mail (or the pre-colored goblin mails)

PROGRESS PICS: 
      Start to end, 12 minutes:

• By Tubz
      I will complete quests required to access Zulrah ( Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass and Regicide ) to discuss pricing add me on discord - Tubz#3171
    • By Final Calibur
      Activate Script:

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.

Time Lapse:

Activate Script:

• By Final Calibur
      Attention: The script has been retired. I'd like to thank everyone who supported FC scripts over the past couple of years! (See the last post for more details)

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort. I will consistently add new quests to the script.
      Suicide Farm Edition:
      In addition to the full FC Questing script, I'm also offering a cheaper edition specifically for suicide farmers. The suicide farm edition will include the following:
      Tutorial Island Cook's Assistant Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Pricing options are below.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.
      Pricing for FC Questing (FULL):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $3.99 per month, 10 instances (great for the casual user) $9.99 per month, 30 instances (great for the large bot farmer) $14.99 per 6 months ($2.50 per month), 10 instances (great for the long term user) $39.99 per 6 months ($6.67 per month), 30 instances (great for the long term large bot farmer) Pricing for FC Questing Lite (TUTORIAL + 7QP):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $0.99 per month, 10 instances $2.49 per 3 months ($.83 cents per month), 10 instances $3.99 per 6 months ($.67 per month), 10 instances $9.99 per 6 months ($1.67 per month), 30 instances  

Time Lapse:

• By rskingp
      Goldkfc.com is buying/selling/Swaping gold with Runescape3(RS3),Runescape oldschool (RS2007/OSRS),Runescape regular deadman and seasonal deadman.We are also offering RS3 firecape,RS3 kilncape,RS2007 Firecape,RS07 minigame (torso,void set)and OSRS quest service.       Use coupon code when ordering our site,get better price. Coupon Code: TRIBOT   Discord:  rskingp#9505    

Order format:      
      Terms Of Service 1.I am not responsible for any bans during/after the service. 2.I have the right to decline any orders. 3.You must not change password and must not login during the service,doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund. 4.You should move gold to another account before the service. Make it easier,for us both! 5.We never go first to anyone. 6.You must change password after we done the service .   
      2007 FireCape
      (Will done in 2-6hours)

Some of Completed Capes:
      Got pet "Tzrek-Jad":  https://gyazo.com/96dd1e4851ec40ce2fe5f7acb966abf9 
      Cape#1:  http://gyazo.com/cddc8ab069ca3e12fb360d58b0dd0a0d
       Cape#2:  http://gyazo.com/19210023d64d5a144884fc4051e01bdd
      Cape#3:  http://gyazo.com/f80c62a5dfa87a07c436d16ee8b0f8e7
      Cape#4:  http://gyazo.com/1b675133095a259b50c50c8f11c478a1
      Cape#5:  http://gyazo.com/d0fa0d531fc74823e3a3634cfe98b566
      Cape#6:  http://gyazo.com/9b01829842602d65f579868c833441b1
      Cape#7:  http://gyazo.com/4eb847a759cb1bb545656f7e42d014db
      Cape#8:  http://gyazo.com/248524952f9a51030d567dc256904dff
      Cape#9:  http://gyazo.com/c7ecdbff661ed18f18550e45cb18e0f1
      Cape#10:  http://gyazo.com/5a90400a0d21a1600b65f88c67da2e96

1.Skills:70+ranged    40+def    43+pray     50+hp           
      Requirements:
      guthix coif, Black dragonhid set , snakesing boots, Toxic Blowpie with 3000 Adamant dart, 20%+ Scales > Karils crossbow with 4000 Bolt racks, 18 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion (4), 6 saradomin brew (4), glory, avas > cloak.      2. Skills:70+ranged    1 +def    43+pray     50+hp           Requirements: coif, Black dragonhide set > Monks robe top,  climbing boots > leather boots, karils crossbow, 4000 bolt racks, 16 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion (4), 7 saradomin brew (4), 300 sweets (for Pure), amulet of glory, avas > cloak .     3. Skills:60+ranged    40+def    43+pray     50+HP         Requirements:  coif, red dragonhide set , snakesing boots , magic shortbow , 4000 rune arrows, 17 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion (4), 7 saradomin brew (4), amulet of glory, avas > cloak.    4. Skills:60+ranged    1 +def    43+pray     50+hp           Requirements coif, red dragonhide set > Monks robe top,  climbing boots > leather  boots, magic shortbow , 4000 rune arrows, 16 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion  (4), 7 saradomin brew (4), 400 sweets (for Pure), amulet of glory, avas > cloak .   5. Skills::50+ranged    40+def    43+pray     50+HP     Requirements coif, blue dragonhide set , snakesing boots , magic shortbow , 5000 rune arrows, 16 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion (4), 8 saradomin brew (4), amulet of glory, avas > cloak.    6. Skills:50+ranged    1 +def    43+pray    50+hp              Requirements:  coif, blue dragonhide set > Monks robe top,  climbing boots > leather  boots, magic shortbow , 7000 rune arrows, 16 super restore potion(4), 4 range potion  (4), 7 saradomin brew (4), 500 sweets (for Pure), amulet of glory, avas > cloak .   Payment method:   PP/Skrill/BTC/WMZ/RSGP  
      Format

Your skills:
      Payment method:
      Added me yet:

Always ask for a pm before trade.
    • By Worthy
      |w| Quests
      By Worthy
      ·
      Features
      Gathers all auxiliary items for you Quick and easy to use GUI setup Sexy mouse paint Multi-threaded system for food support and combat defence Screenshots completed quests!
      All completed quests are put in your .tribot folder /Worthy Quests/Screenshots
      Flawless deathwalking ABCL AntiBan Intelligent World Hopping resource finder Chain Questing - see documentation on bottom of page ·
      Steps
      Enable Lite Mode. File > Settings Click the View stats and items button and make sure you have all the items specified in your inventory unless further specified. Turn off auto-retaliate. Input your accout details into the TRiBot Bot Manager Select a quest and, unless restarting it from a bug, leave the checkpoint on the default setting. Block user input when done. [NOTE] Detailed information on what the bot is doing can be found under the bot debug window: ·

Easy 7 Minute Account Trade Setup

Supported Quests
      Waterfall Quest Rune Mysteries Doric's Quest Monk's Friend Cook's Assistant Prince Ali Rescue Death Plateau Tree Gnome Village Dwarf Cannon The green quests are the most bug-free and tested. They work well almost every single time and can be relied upon without baby-sitting. Bugs in them are fixed with priority.
      The yellow quests should be baby-sat and may be buggy if using LG, or in general. Bugs here are fixed eventually. Do not buy the script if you plan on using the yellow quests only.
      The reason being, I plan on rewriting this questing script, from the ground up. This is one of the first scripts I wrote for TRiBot and I have not gotten around to rewriting yet with my learned experience and knowledge over the years. Supporting old code is time consuming and I would like to spend those efforts writing new code that is more reliable in the future  

·
      How to submit and bug report
      BUG REPORT 1) Name of quest: 2) Picture of screen (rs window (show inventory): I recommend gyazo/shareX 3) Detailed description of bug: 4) Bot Debug: Right click the tab and press copy to clipboard. I recommend to upload to www.pastebin.com 5) Client Debug: Example:

·
      In the Repository!
      --> Two Authorizations [monthly] (Player edition)
      --> Unlimited [lifetime] (Farming edition)

·
      Video Proggies
      ·

·
      Completed Quest Proggies:
      More proggies: http://imgur.com/a/wIHOS
      · ·

Script Documentation and How-To:

Enjoy!

• By rewie
      - Completes Witch's potion quest
      - No GUI so can be used with script queue/client starter
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      - Gathers all the required items (see more in the spoiler)
      Change log:
      TO DO:

Get it here

• By rewie
      - Completes Romeo&Juliet quest
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - No GUI so can be used with client starter/script queue
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      Change log:

Get it here
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 18 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies