Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
RedHawkLuffy

RedSandCrabs

38 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

surrounded you mean more then 1 crab at most of 1 tile away?

my spot - https://gyazo.com/30a3396c795b971608a80586de3e5dff

NEW Update!

No 1 crab should work fine. I am running 1 crab right now and it is working.

Is your computer slow/old?

Edited by RedHawkLuffy

21 minutes ago, RedHawkLuffy said:

NEW Update!

No 1 crab should work fine. I am running 1 crab right now and it is working.

Is your computer slow/old?

I have high delay on my client (at around 30 i think) but all scripts i test on my pc works fine. Atleast Zulrah script by worthy was working near to perfect at some point with good stats..so if that was working, your crabs script should too (?)

Edited by guywithlsd

Just now, guywithlsd said:

I hiva sed kinda high delay (at around 30 i think) but all scripts i test on my pc works fine. Atleast Zulrah script by worthy was working near to perfect at some point with good stats..so if that was working, your crabs script should too (?)

yea I'm not sure why its not working, I'm running it right now and its working fine

3727682939.jpg

We can teamviewer if you need me to see why its not working.

1 minute ago, guywithlsd said:

You run in multi-zone? I bet you do. This probably is the problem. i guess

Oh, there is a non multi zone for sandcrabs? I thought it was all multi.

Yea the script probably won't work for non-multi zones.

It's for sand crabs only btw not for rock crabs if thats what you're trying.

Edited by RedHawkLuffy

Just now, guywithlsd said:

BTW if account goes to break, i bet it will spam log-out button until you crabs become unaggressive (?) 

have you tested how it works with breaks?

No, not tested with breaks, but breaks are handled by tribot and therefore I am sure there is a failsafe that checks for combat.

7 minutes ago, RedHawkLuffy said:

No, not tested with breaks, but breaks are handled by tribot and therefore I am sure there is a failsafe that checks for combat.

I remember i had this problem with stun-alcher when it want to break and npc auto attacks me while bot spam logout, had to ask for scripter to fix it, and he did somehow. So i doubt this time will be no same. but i'll test tomorrow or someday as i'm moving to bed.

https://gyazo.com/edbff8a7be478b3bba22a5956e42f5de - not spammed, but yh, tryes to logout whiel in combat.if it will decide to do so same minute it come back from reset tiles, then it will do this for like 8 minutes. could even die in that time as 8 minutes for pure with no food can be risky at lower lvls.

Edited by guywithlsd

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

I remember i had this problem with stun-alcher when it want to break and npc auto attacks me while bot spam logout, had to ask for scripter to fix it, and he did somehow. So i doubt this time will be no same. but i'll test tomorrow or someday as i'm moving to bed.

https://gyazo.com/edbff8a7be478b3bba22a5956e42f5de - not spammed, but yh, tryes to logout whiel in combat.if it will decide to do so same minute it come back from reset tiles, then it will do this for like 8 minutes. could even die in that time as 8 minutes for pure with no food can be risky at lower lvls.

Oh wow, I'm surprised the breakhandler doesn't have a check if its in combat or not. I will see what I can do, just do manual breaks for now I guess.

Edited by RedHawkLuffy

45 minutes ago, RedHawkLuffy said:

Oh wow, I'm surprised the breakhandler doesn't have a check if its in combat or not. I will see what I can do, just do manual breaks for now I guess.

Implement Breaking class so you can control what to do before it takes a break. Runescape is too situational for TRiBot to handle breaking situations.

3 minutes ago, filthyfrank said:

Any explanation what does Reaction timing do?

It sleeps for a while based on ABCUtil before resetting the crabs because its simulating afk, if you turn it off as soon as crabs stop attacking you and you're not in combat itll go reset it without waiting at all.

The idea is that a human takes a while to react to changes when he's doing an afk task such as waiting for crabs to stop attacking you.

Highly recommend you keep it on even though it lowers xp/h a bit.

4 minutes ago, RedHawkLuffy said:

It sleeps for a while based on ABCUtil before resetting the crabs because its simulating afk, if you turn it off as soon as crabs stop attacking you and you're not in combat itll go reset it without waiting at all.

The idea is that a human takes a while to react to changes when he's doing an afk task such as waiting for crabs to stop attacking you.

Highly recommend you keep it on even though it lowers xp/h a bit.

Whenever crabs lose aggro, it doesnt run to reset tile, Status is always SLEEPING.

I've tried running the script with Reaction timing turned off and on and it still doesnt reset.

is it because i manually typed in the coordinates? it used to work fine before.

Just now, filthyfrank said:

Whenever crabs lose aggro, it doesnt run to reset tile, Status is always SLEEPING.

I've tried running the script with Reaction timing turned off and on and it still doesnt reset.

is it because i manually typed in the coordinates? it used to work fine before.

Could be because you entered the coordinates in wrong, try using the button and just save your profile so you don't have to keep doing it.

11 minutes ago, RedHawkLuffy said:

ah yea, I just fixed the error,  and its pushed to latest version. should work now mite have to restart client not sure

Okay its working now but i think you need to tone down your reaction timing?

My account just got logged off because it was too inactive.