Tyson67

|W| COWS and MEN KILLER HELP / BAN!

Hello everyone, I'm looking for feedback and tips for a future reference. I used to play OSRS a few years ago and I have had previous exp botting before. I had a variety of accounts that mostly used rsbots.net scrips until they got shut down. I used scripts to get 99 fishing, agility, and strength once on a few accounts that I had. I'm now starting to get back into the game and of coarse I'm going to bot. However, I'm new to the botting once again. Anyways, I had a f2p account that i wanted to test this sites bots on. Before i made a commitment to getting p2p and the commitment to paying for a premium script, preferably agility, fishing and a combat one, I wanted to test out the script, and see how it ran. The two free scripts I decided to test was the men at edgeville combat, and also the |W| cow killer. The men one wasn't working well at all, and also the cow one was working okay. I botted for two hours to see how well it worked and used it to get comfortable with the script setup. I stopped the bot after two hours and the next morning on 7/5/16, I got banned. Any reasons for this? I looked at my account activity and said something about a mod. Maybe a mod came up to me and analyzed my behavior during the botting and banned me? I would like to know, what the difference is between the free bots and the premium bots. How much more likely am I going to get away with it? Of coarse I'd use breaks, and set he mouse perameters to a more human liek behavior, but I would like to know any tips that would minimize my chances of a permanent ban. Thanks for the feedback.

Honestly, you might have gotten an out of date script or players reported you because they either talked to you and you didnt reply. or you just had bot like movements. (Which is not talking while you're "actively" killing stuff). So you need to bot something that can be used anywhere. i Would recommend (highly) on using exnightmare script. premium but i am currently using it. I have gotten 92-93 att, 89-94 def and 96-98 str with it. it is honestly one of the lowest ban rate possibly. since you can start it in any world and it will stay in there for hours at a time and refill up on potions and stuff needed. (if you are using dh). It is also very versatile. For agility, i havent used any other one but aAgility. Which is the person who makes very good anti-bans. I have done 15-77 mining from one of his/her scripts. (aMiner [premium]). I would invest into a new VPS or something to change your IP. I have no idea how flagging your IP works. But i was banned once before and i used the same accounts on the same IP to bot and didn't get banned until using a free script to see how it is. So im not sure if it is flagged after first ban or not. And for fishing, i use the auto fisher, its also premium. But i havent been able to get a level on it as i am lvl 99. I just do it to get some raw fish for bossing. I ended up having 2k monk fish before stopping and no bans there. so good luck. hopefully i helped you my friend. Aropupu/ starfox/erickho is probably the scripts to go for. Tribot is actually the best botting there is. I was OSbot user and i got banned from using their scripts and as i said before. check the more recent replies to scripts and see if it is a dead script or not. Not many scripters update their scripts often. Tribot offers human-like mouse movements and great ABC2 precautions to ensure they have the lowest ban rates. But as every botting site will tell you. We are breaking the rules just by botting and you will possibly end up being banned sooner or later. So if you bot, use accounts that mean nothing to you. Happy gold farming/botting :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By duk151
      Request: Alching on charged bracelets of ethereum
      Description:   Starting with some gold and nature rune in your inventory and have revenant ethers in your bank. Buying 26 uncharged bracelets of ethereum from grand exchange and charge each bracelet with 1 revenant ether. After 26 bracelets are charged it is now time for high alching all of them from your inventory and now profits are made and should go on repeat.  If it possible to set max buying price for uncharged bracelets it would be great. Sorry for my bad English, I can record all the process and send it to you, to understand me more.
      Please add me on Discord if you are willing to write this script for me. Thank you,
      Discord  duk151#5871

Payment Amount: $110  If all works fine.
      Time:  As soon as possible
    • By sochineez
      Bought 2 private proxy for 2 accounts which I have owned for over a year. botted rc with auto runecrafter elite earlier today and it both got banned. my other accounts which i have owned for only a couple of months with individual private proxies are still fine even though i botted way more longer hours. question is can i still use both the private proxies or should i get new ones? Many thanks in advance. sorry im still learning how these things work.
    • By virusss
      Hello,
      There seems to be a problem with botting on a specific computer. My friend and I are botting on two different computers. The account is created on my friend's computer. The bots that were all banned are on my computer. We both share the exact same proxies and accounts, so we don't have any issues logging in the wrong proxies. He makes the accounts and gives me accounts as soon as more bots cannot be put on his computer due to CPU usage / RAM usage. He has so far handed me 9 accounts. Some were accounts he has successfully botted for a month and some that were fresh. All of the bots that were given to me have died within a few days. He has shown me how to handle the bots while scripts are running. He has even tried to do accounts himself on my computer. Same outcome. We have changed the scripts. We have tested on different scripts, Sigma Magic, Auto Agility, CombatAIO, daxMiner, Master Thiever AIO. We have changed the amount of time we have scripted on each account. Ranging from 30 mins per day to 4 hours per day with breaks between certain days as well. The scripts don't seem to be the issue since the same scripts are run on my friend's computer and are doing perfectly fine. One account got banned on my computer despite not running any scripts on it. We have also deleted Jagex's files and cache and still no luck. We're confused and are wondering if it's even possible Jagex can see our processes or compare any hardware. Our mains are played on our respective computers on the same IP and are not banned. The Java versions are also different but are working perfectly fine besides getting banned. 

My friends computer details:
      Desktop Windows 10 Home AMD Processor Java: jdk1.8.0_151 My computer details:
      Laptop: Lenovo Windows 8.1 Pro Intel Processor Java: jdk1.8.0_121 Any help would be appreciated and we will post more details if asked upon.
      Thanks.
    • By YoHoJo
      More Runescape Botting Guides at https://RSBotSpot.com
      Join our Runescape Botting Discord chat channel here
      Original/Updated Article here at RSBotSpot
      This guide contains affiliate links
      How to Use TRiBot Looking Glass & Bot though the Official Runescape Client
      TRiBot’s Looking Glass feature allows you to bot through the official Runescape client by hooking onto and controlling it. Looking glass also supports proxies for botting & other clients like OSBuddy.
      While there’s no evidence that TRiBot is detectable, this feature was released as a form of antiban for users worried about the potential detectability of botting clients. Botters seem to be torn 50⁄50 about the effectiveness of Looking Glass on bans, but it never hurts to have some extra protection. This guide will cover how to use TRiBot Looking Glass to bot through the official Runescape client!
      1. Install Java Development Kit (JDK)
      Download and install JDK here. I will be using 32 bit JDK 8u151.
      Java Development Kit Download
      At the time of writing, only Java 8 is supported. 2. Load Runescape & TRiBot
      Load Runescape up to the login screen, and TRiBot up to the client select screen.
      3. Start Looking Glass
      On TRiBot, click the “New Client (Looking Glass)” button.
      Hooking TRiBot to the Official Runescape Client
      4.(Optional) Set a Proxy
      If you’re using a proxy for runescape botting, now’s the time to apply it. To do this: right click the client’s tab on TRiBot, and select “Set Proxy”.
      TRiBot Looking Glass Set Proxy
      That’s it, you’re done!
      Your TRiBot client is now hooked onto the official client, and you’re ready to start botting Runescape!
      Helpful Links:
      You can find out more about TRiBot’s Looking Glass feature on it’s release thread here You can find out more about using proxies with TRiBot Looking Glass here You can find more working Java/Client version combinations reported here  More setup guides: By Einstein
      Note: Some threads are only visible to TRiBot VIP users. Our Favorite Runescape Botting Proxy Providers
      We've tested and had great results with Runescape botting proxies from:
      Blazing Proxy (Use code RSBOTSPOT to save 5% recurring!)(CHEAPEST) Virmach (Use code SAVE20 to save 20% on your first order!) Proxy Fish (Use code OSBOT20 to save 20% on your first order!) Your Private Proxy Our Other Guides:
      All About Proxies for Runescape Botting How to Create and Register Runescape Bot Accounts Through a Proxy How to Use Proxies With TRiBot How to Expand your Goldfarm with a Botting VPS How to Unlock your Runescape Bot Account
    • By Zulrahkiller20
      The pest control script  is not working properly and Tri scripter is not replying to my messages. What you suggest me to do?
    • By DaFukWasDat
      I believe Jagex relies purely on the amount of the time played, my evidence for this:
      1) People report being banned for using a script, yet another person will not, this should be seen as evidence that they cannot detect the script pattern or odd behavior, or the bot client.
      (For example, I ran a ranging guild script which others had warned got them banned, I ran it for at least 12 hours total, with breaks, and was never banned)
      2) The only time you hear someone say they was banned, is followed by them saying that they botted for a DAY (24 hours), which suggests they ran the script for much longer than 4 hours.
      3) Ask yourself, when have you banned within a couple of hours of using a script? Most likely never.
      4) Jagex uses J mods to manually ban players, why would they do this if their automatic bot detection system was working?
      5) I coded a macro, very basic, using pulover's macro creator (AutoHotKey) which would just fire/repair the cannon, as well as eating food when health got too low, the clicks were always in the same spot and the same time apart, I ran the script for HOURS, at least 4 in total (I was babysitting it), and was never banned.
      6) Adding on to what was previously said, I also currently use a macro which switches my amour (Void Range/Ava/God Book/Rune Cbow > Void Melee/Fire Cape/Gmaul) and then it uses the special attack (all within 1 seconds :P), the mouse jumps all over the screen, moving at speeds not humanly possible, I've used it for months and still have not received anything for it, most games would detect this but RuneScape does not, you would've thought their amazing bot detection system would pick that up right?
      7) It is already known that breaks reduce your chance of being banned.
      Anyone got more to add?
      To put this to the test, I'm going to attempt to get 99 strength and 99 ranged, I'm only going to bot for max 6 hours per day, taking breaks every 1 hour 45 minutes, for 30 minutes.

It's either this, or Jagex adds you to a list, and once you've botted too much that's when they ban you (I doubt this, they would more likely give you a 2 day ban).
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 8 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

Bug fix for intelligent banking

Improvement to the stability of LG over time

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies