Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dubzz

How safe is botting compared to 2013-2014?

20 posts in this topic

I've recently been really wanting to get back into the game. I used to have a 20 account bot farm that eventually got banned (separately it was 1 or two at a time). I always made new accounts but then my maxed main (osrs and rs3) got banned because of a bugged prayer script; so I quit. 

I've been debating just botting a few more accounts back up to max combat in nightmare or the old fashioned way. I'm just curious if you guys think It's possible, if I need a VPN or at least a proxy for the accounts etc. Otherwise I've been debating just buying a higher lvl account off scythe but honestly, I've got better things to put $300 towards than a maxed main. 

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. 

Thanks all,

~The all mighty Dubzz

It's harder to bot than it was, you'd need to learn new botting habits probably if you plan to bot most things on your account. It's definitely still possible though, many of my bots that don't suicide bot haven't been banned in months+

It's not nearly as easy but follow the countless guides on here and stick to premium/ABCL2 scripts and you can last a long time.

- A loser who signs his posts even though everyone can already see my name 

Edited by Germs

It's not that hard. These trolls just don't want your competition. Do it mane.

They've obviously improved their detection over the years. pre 2011 were the days without the logout timer and running bots such as soul wars for 100+ hours 

I managed to get banned. i was using premium scripts. also LG and i wasn't botting 24/7 either

It's not like it used to be back in the good ol days, you actually have to know what youre doing to make accounts last long.

I wouldn't recommend buying a maxed main regardless of your decision. 99% of the time they will recover the account after a few months or so ( or earlier). You're best bet would be to bot one. It would definitely be hard to bot a high total main through botting only but I mean it is possible. I would recommend trying to bot to 70/70/70 and if you make it to there, just nmz to 99/99/99 (Nmz is relatively safe to bot) Then play by hand and do other skills by hand. 

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

wouldn't recommend buying a maxed main regardless of your decision. 99% of the time they will recover the account after a few months or so ( or earlier). You're best bet would be to bot one. It would definitely be hard to bot a high total main through botting only but I mean it is possible. I would recommend trying to bot to 70/70/70 and if you make it to there, just nmz to 99/99/99 (Nmz is relatively safe to bot) Then play by hand and do other skills by hand. 

This.

You won't be able max every stat without getting banned, unless you were using a script you made yourself. Bot to 70 in all combat stats. If you're still not banned by then, go to NMZ and max. Good luck.

4 hours ago, themanman said:

It's not that hard. These trolls just don't want your competition. Do it mane.

And how much real success have you had?

33 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

And how much real success have you had?

A lot. And I'm not going to tell you how. I've seen your thread of you snooping around trying to get people's methods. Floor scrub.

Also, your post isn't relevant to the thread so gtfo. Double floor scrub.

Edited by themanman

1 minute ago, themanman said:

A lot. And I'm not going to tell you how. I've seen your thread of you snooping around trying to get people's methods. Floor scrub.

You clearly didn't read it. Or perhaps you just didn't comprehend.

2 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

You clearly didn't read it. Or perhaps you just didn't comprehend.

Keep acting condescending. Triple floor scrub. Bathroom floor scrub upgrade achieved.

And I did read it. And comprehend it. And saw through its b.s.

Edited by themanman

19 minutes ago, themanman said:

Keep acting condescending. Triple floor scrub. Bathroom floor scrub upgrade achieved.

And I did read it. And comprehend it. And saw through its b.s.

I am glad you've finally realized the true potential of my floor scrubbing capabilities

Its obviously much harder, however I was still able to max melee + gain 20M on other stats without being permanently banned. I've came up with an extensive guide on botting safely, might want to check it out if you want to start again:

I have an account for sale thats been sitting for months, since we cant sell on tribot you'll need to message me on skype or buy it off player auctions, it's level 90 cb

Just got back into botting after 2 years. Figured it bot an F2P account to some moderate stats.. banned on day 3. both of them. Wouldn't say I was suiciding either (8ish hours a day), but maybe a bit excessive. I think my mistake was botting in F2P. GG near maxed Rs3 acct. ;) hahaha. 

These days it is not safe. You can't run any script and know you won't get banned. You will if you bot using the wrong scripts. Or if you make mistakes in your own botting schedule / behavior.

However, if you chose to bot, and bot wisely you can still get very far. 

Buy from someone trusted like arcus or divica and go stake bank np