Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jmlclamps

Tribot 1 - RS 1

34 posts in this topic

that really sucks man. My pure got perma'd from botting NMZ also on its first offense. I cant stand that gold farming accs get 2 day bans a lot while accs that have nothing to do with other player interaction get perma'd. Oh well, we are botting I guess.

Edited by gavin101

it probably wandered off due to this bug that happens once per rs update:

26 minutes ago, erickho123 said:

it probably wandered off due to this bug that happens once per rs update:

Tbh I think when I checked the log there was something about a rs update but either way :).. Good script btw!

I'm going to ring my ISP and change IP and then buy an account and bot again :)...

Do you have any tips how to prevent this from happening? Is there a setting to make the client stop after a update or something?

3 hours ago, jmlclamps said:

Tbh I think when I checked the log there was something about a rs update but either way :).. Good script btw!

I'm going to ring my ISP and change IP and then buy an account and bot again :)...

Do you have any tips how to prevent this from happening? Is there a setting to make the client stop after a update or something?

Until the bug gets fixed, you should just restart the client once you load up the client after a runescape update. you only have to do this once per runescape update.

I'm adding detection for this "bug" and making my script stop soon until TRiLeZ fixes it.

8 hours ago, erickho123 said:

Until the bug gets fixed, you should just restart the client once you load up the client after a runescape update. you only have to do this once per runescape update.

I'm adding detection for this "bug" and making my script stop soon until TRiLeZ fixes it.

That would be brilliant!!.. I shall hold fire on purchasing a new account until then.

Cheers for the update!

7 hours ago, jmlclamps said:

That would be brilliant!!.. I shall hold fire on purchasing a new account until then.

Cheers for the update!

Assuming it works, it should be pushed around thursday when runescape updates. I have to verify my method to detect tribot client bug works.

1 person likes this

On 7/11/2016 at 2:22 AM, jmlclamps said:

Cheers for the update!

care to list your schedule while using the EXNMZ script(mouse speed, what times you played, how many a day ect..)? I will assume you got banned because you ended up wandering off due to the bug and not because of actual nmzing.

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:55 PM, Lolwhathax said:

care to list your schedule while using the EXNMZ script(mouse speed, what times you played, how many a day ect..)? I will assume you got banned because you ended up wandering off due to the bug and not because of actual nmzing.

160 mouse speed, I am confident it wasn't the script, I am pretty sure it was the bug due to the rs update (as explained above).

schedule was simply no breaks unless I felt like I wanted the bot to, 8-9am until 12, then 1 till 3ish, and depending on the amount botted in the day I would bot overnight some times or until late.