Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jmlclamps

Tribot 1 - RS 1

34 posts in this topic

Yay, I did it.... 99str botted.

Now for 99 attack I guess...

RIP 07/07/2016 - PERM BANNED!!!!
Reason, A day ago I checked the bot and it wandered off from NMZ slightly and got stuck! FUCK!

STATS - 95ATTACK, 99STR, 99DEFF... 70RANGE, 60PRAY, 70MAGE... BANK Aprox, 30-40m


99str.png

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

94attack.png - 94 Attack, 5th July 2016, only 700kxp untill 95! Getting about 85k xp, but using mad pray pots I guess I will get rock cake and do the D'horaks method.

93attack.png - 93 Attack, 4th July 2016

92att.png - 92 Attack, "Can't remember date lol"

Edited by jmlclamps
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool o: do you mind describing the journey and scripts you used to get there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lethalds said:

Cool o: do you mind describing the journey and scripts you used to get there?

Yeah no worries...

I brought the account from @Arcus Isidar via his website..

Primarly used the warriorguild script to level 98 (this made me some bank and also pray levels, also got some attack levels etc)..
Then I purchased the nightmare zone script to finish lvl 99

In between levels I did some questing + botting (various skills using free trials / free scripts + paid runecrafter)
 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jmlclamps said:

Yeah no worries...

I brought the account from @Arcus Isidar via his website..

Primarly used the warriorguild script to level 98 (this made me some bank and also pray levels, also got some attack levels etc)..
Then I purchased the nightmare zone script to finish lvl 99

In between levels I did some questing + botting (various skills using free trials / free scripts + paid runecrafter)
 

oh wow I'm surprised you didn't get banned for using multiple scripts. What were your botting habits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lethalds said:

oh wow I'm surprised you didn't get banned for using multiple scripts. What were your botting habits?

Only time I got banned was with RC, got to level 54via nats (abyss)...

This was my usual day...

Wake up at 6:30am
Get to work and start my bot up on the works servers at say 8:30 - 9:30.
stop the bot at 12:00 for about an hour.
run bot from 13:00 untill 15-16:00.
Come home go gym etc etc, start bot at say around 18-20:00 run for 3-4hours then stop and depends how late me and misses goto bed I might run again...

On weekends I would run it crazy with 15min breaks now and again, I even ran warriorguild script overnight on multiple occasions (I have 134 dragon defenders haha)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jmlclamps said:

Only time I got banned was with RC, got to level 54via nats (abyss)...

This was my usual day...

Wake up at 6:30am
Get to work and start my bot up on the works servers at say 8:30 - 9:30.
stop the bot at 12:00 for about an hour.
run bot from 13:00 untill 15-16:00.
Come home go gym etc etc, start bot at say around 18-20:00 run for 3-4hours then stop and depends how late me and misses goto bed I might run again...

On weekends I would run it crazy with 15min breaks now and again, I even ran warriorguild script overnight on multiple occasions (I have 134 dragon defenders haha)

That's sick mate.. congratulations :) are you planning on selling the account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, lethalds said:

That's sick mate.. congratulations :) are you planning on selling the account?

Na me and IRL mate wanted to play rs but wanted a high level account for bossing and stuff like that, so we both brought medium accounts and botting them up, going for 99attack as we speak, 30k till 91 :)... then will get defence range / mage then pray all botted (Y)...

Cash will be purchased/bossed..

Oh I also did green dragons for a while, gained some decent bank from them also haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jmlclamps said:

Na me and IRL mate wanted to play rs but wanted a high level account for bossing and stuff like that, so we both brought medium accounts and botting them up, going for 99attack as we speak, 30k till 91 :)... then will get defence range / mage then pray all botted (Y)...

Cash will be purchased/bossed..

Oh I also did green dragons for a while, gained some decent bank from them also haha

You realise that user can recover that account at anytime though right? next time rather bot your own up :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite interesting how you manage to bot more than 2 hours a day without VIP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yourigames said:

Quite interesting how you manage to bot more than 2 hours a day without VIP...

Premium scripts aren't restricted by time to free users.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pietyy said:

You realise that user can recover that account at anytime though right? next time rather bot your own up :P

Yes but Arcus is very legit, been around since forever... I am fairly positive this account is 100% secure.

Worst comes to worst I will simply bot a new account :)

1 hour ago, Yourigames said:

Quite interesting how you manage to bot more than 2 hours a day without VIP...

I had VIP, just I haven't gotten around to renewing... Will renew when I fancy using some more Trials to purchase scripts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jmlclamps said:

Yes but Arcus is very legit, been around since forever... I am fairly positive this account is 100% secure.

Worst comes to worst I will simply bot a new account :)

I had VIP, just I haven't gotten around to renewing... Will renew when I fancy using some more Trials to purchase scripts

Good luck :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

Good luck :) 

Thanks! Currently 150kxp from 92attack :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got 92attack earlier!

Going well for 99, doing to quest on Monday and get the rock cake etc and do the hp flick method (I assume the script can do that method we shall see)

92att.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats bro. I maxed out melee with 0 problems using ExNMZ, you should achieve the same thing if you bot smart. Good luck ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mark said:

Congrats bro. I maxed out melee with 0 problems using ExNMZ, you should achieve the same thing if you bot smart. Good luck ;)

Yeah I've been quite good or lucky with my botting tbh.

UPDATE hit 93attack :D.. 580k xp left till 94.

93attack.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AussieBotter said:

Smashing it bro, keep it up!

Thanks, currently sitting on 120k xp until 94attack!..

Once I get 94attack I will be using some free scripts to bot skills for a while! Or I might do some slayer manually!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

update: got 94attack but was botting on works server and forgot to send across the "congrats lvl 94" message!

94attack.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AussieBotter said:

Are you using the 1hp thing at NMZ? Or a different method?

Just using pray pots & overloads... Will switch to the 1hp method as its costing too much in Pray pots!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got 95attack! 120k until 96 lol, left my bot on overnight for like 10hours, going strong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey do mind telling me the requirements and exactly how to do the 1hp method with rock cakes. I am currently training strength on a 45 defence 60 attack pure. Strength is at 94 going for 99.

I too have done ppots/overloads all the way but its chewing up my cashpile. Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.