I decided to create my own banking API that mimics tribots way of implementing the API as much as possible. Basically it would only contain nothing more than just method calls. Simple and easy to use.
This API is a reworked version that is currently in my jHerblore script. I intend to release my GE api as well once I have finished that one up too. The API requires DaxWalker & Wastedbro's Item Price API. Other than that the rest is achieveable with standard dependencies that already comes with tribot.
All of the method names are the same as the ones from Banking & GrandExchange class in tribot, with a few exceptions, the only difference is that these methods are called with different class names such as Banker & Exchanger, so they do not collide with the Banking & GrandExchange class of tribot and cause an ambiguity problem.
List of available methods:
Some of the features this API offers:
- Methods that incorporate any form of withdrawing or depositing do not need you to first check if the bank is open nor if it is loaded. It will attempt to open the bank if it is not open before returning false, and wait for bank to load if it is not loaded yet.
- Methods that incorporate any form of buying or selling do not need you to first check if the exchange window is open. It will attempt to open the exchange window if it is not open before returning false.
- Deselector. All methods that require the mouse to click somewhere on the screen first check if an item or spell is selected, if it is then it will deselect whatever is selected before attempting the requested action.
- Additional failsafes, not just the deselector. Tribots banking api does not know if what you were trying to click actually was succesfully clicked. Instead it views succesfully calling the click function as a succesfull attempt. It's kind of like playing pin the nail to the donkey game. It does not know if it pinned it at the right location, but as long as it pinned it the function returns true. This is not true for all methods, some methods do actually check if the action was succesfully performed, however they do not reattempt the action if it failed. 1 call = 1 attempt. My api will reattempt any action that might fail, several times, before returning false and will also wait until inventory count is updated. For example using the tribot banking API if you were to deposit all your items and then immediately check your available inventory space before withdrawing items then it might not work as you wish because Banker.depositAll() returns before the action of depositing has finished.
- When banking, closes GrandExchange window if it is open.
- When buying/selling, closes the bank screen if it is open.
- Support for withdrawing items in noted format and with or without stack exception. Stack exception is basically if you wish to draw X amount of items in your inventory but you only had Y left, then you can choose if you wish to draw these items or not. Also supports depositing of noted item ids if you happen to pass a list with of items that contains items of unnoted item ids, but the item in your inventory is a noted version of the item in your inventory. Also will not deposit equipment or items if you have none equipped or in your inventory. There is a total of 4 different depositing methods and 16 different withdrawing methods.
- Unique dynamic sleeping method, all methods that should sleep already have sleeps implemented so you do not need to call a sleep after executing any of the methods. Involves random varying sleeps but will occasionally, every so often, in a irregular pattern, sleep a bit longer. I use this because I prefer it over General.sleep(). Feel free to replace it with whichever method you wish. Remember before running the main loop in your script to call:
jGeneral.get().generateSeed(); This will create a random number between 0-100 that will be added to your dynamic sleeps in milliseconds. This is so no bot has the same average reaction/sleeping time.
- When buying items on the GE, if the bot does not have any money or too little money in the inventory, it will check if you have enough of the missing amount in the bank and withdraw that amount.
- Custom buying method that checks for an exact string match of the item you wish to buy and chooses that one from the returned items in the buy window search box. The standard GE api does not do this and will for instance click the wrong herb when it searches for "Guam leaf" in the grand exhcange, this is because more than one item contains "guam leaf" in their name. Such as Grimy guam leaf and so on.
- Profit tracking when buying/selling items on the GE. This is optional.
GET THE SOURCE HERE!
- Pushed new updates that fix some of the methods that I've tested a bit for now, bit of logic and efficiency improvements. Also added 2 new depositing methods. Remember to replace the old java files with the new ones.
- Pushed even more updates. Fixed interface problem for withdrawing noted items. My GE api is now also been released to the public. Enjoy!
⚔️⚔️❗Www.RSGOLDBAR.com❗⚔️⚔️ ✔️ 24/7 GOLD MARKET ✔️ BEST DEALS ✔️ BUYING/SELLING 07/RS3 GOLD❗COME AND CHECK IT OUTBy rsgoldbar
RS GOLD BAR CHECK IT OUT
○ !JOIN TO OUR DISCORD! ○
○ !JOIN TO OUR SKYPE! ○
○ ! JUST GO OUR WEBSITE ! ○
24/7 LIVE CHAT
The rate at which we buy RuneScape gold are always changing and depends on different factors such as quantity and payment method.
!CONNTACT WITH US TO GET BEST OFFTER!
!!!ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM BEFORE A TRADE!!!
Hello if you are reading this I have a great opportunity open for you.
-If you are picked for the job. I am currently looking
to hire a video editor. Requirements: They must have
adobe after fx and the ability to make a 30-second intro.
They must also have a recent video editing program.
And able to show previous work. There really isn't a limit
on how much I am willing to pay. And yes I am willing to pay
first if they have the right amount of vouchs.
The video will be
sponsored on Sythe. And the creator will have the luxury of
adding a created by to the end of the video.
The deadline Wednesday 14th of March.
If you didn't know already Sythe is
throwing a community event this Saint
Patricks day and all of you are invited.
If you have any questions about how the video should look. Or what needs to be included let me know. 370+ Vouchs are on sythe on the username: Mentarley
Or you can click this link: https://www.sythe.org/threads/mentarleys-vouches-300-vouchs-100-000-usd-traded-500-donor-rank/
Reply to this thread or on sythe instead of adding me on skype.
Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!
When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials
Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)
Changes for existing users
You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11
Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.
Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account
When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.
All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.
What does this mean for users?
Your account credentials are now even more securely stored
You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future
Is there anything users have to do differently now?
Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account
New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account
Why was this change made?
The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins
To centralize all user accounts in one area
To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems
To speed up our development
There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out
We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)
It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)
Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.
Today we are going to share what we've been working on!
Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.
We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.
Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.