Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sphiinx

[ABC2] [ABCL10] SPX AIO Miner [MASTER/MULE] [20+ LOCATIONS] [RADIUS MINE] [WORLDHOPPING] [4 MINING TYPES]

Array

Will post a bug report - start the bot and it will just sit there. Tried the master and slave system- no luck - send me a pm will show you if needed (be back on in 20hours)

• [21:59:24] [STATUS]: Thank you for using SPX Scripts pennyroyal!
  • [21:59:28] Login bot started.
  • [21:59:28] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:59:42] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:59:52] [STATUS]: Reaction Time: 10136
  • [22:00:00] [STATUS]: Should Hover: false
  • [22:00:00] [STATUS]: Should Open Menu: false
  • [22:00:07] [STATUS]: Reaction Time: 2970
  • [22:00:14] [STATUS]: Should Hover: false
  • [22:00:14] [STATUS]: Should Open Menu: false
  • [22:00:26] [STATUS]: Reaction Time: 129212

6 hours ago, pennyroyal said:

Will post a bug report - start the bot and it will just sit there. Tried the master and slave system- no luck - send me a pm will show you if needed (be back on in 20hours)

• [21:59:24] [STATUS]: Thank you for using SPX Scripts pennyroyal!
  • [21:59:28] Login bot started.
  • [21:59:28] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:59:42] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:59:52] [STATUS]: Reaction Time: 10136
  • [22:00:00] [STATUS]: Should Hover: false
  • [22:00:00] [STATUS]: Should Open Menu: false
  • [22:00:07] [STATUS]: Reaction Time: 2970
  • [22:00:14] [STATUS]: Should Hover: false
  • [22:00:14] [STATUS]: Should Open Menu: false
  • [22:00:26] [STATUS]: Reaction Time: 129212

PM me with more information so I can help you.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
      ✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.  
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Miner BETA (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:
      3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon* Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.
      To Do:
      Re-implement 3 tick mining
      Add motherlode support
      And anything else you may suggest!

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code for previous version: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/safeminer
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417

How to use arguments:

Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)
      Task codes are as follows:
      0: Traditional Mining
      1: Progressive Mining

More info can be found on my discord server

• By Car
      ONLY 4b [email protected]##
      Rates depend on how much you are buying. Discord: Car#4535
      * Always PM on site to confirm*
    • By Failed4life
      Current Stock: Out of Stock
      Current Price: $0.75/m
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably Coinbase (Preferred coin is USDC, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By botterman123
      Hello, I'm looking to start a joint venture with someone (preferably experienced) to start botting OSRS on a large scale. I used to bot instagram with hundreds of accounts using CPA until they cracked down hard on bots in recent times. Ive botted OSRS in the past but I want to take it to the next level.
      We can pool our resources together and start making money together with your methods. Or you could teach me your methods and I will give you a percentage of the profits that I make while botting. I know the basics, I have plenty of free time to bot (all day and night) and I have plenty of cash to scale it up quickly. So if you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me on here or on discord via my username Maglincer#1280.
      Thanks for reading!
    • By Veils
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Buying 07 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ www.VeilsMMO.com⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐   Sell your gold in 3 easy steps!   1. Visit our website 2. Communicate with us via Live Chat (bottom right) 3. Trade gold and recieve payment within 2 minutes!   Alternatively, you can add us on Discord!       Discord: Veils#4085 Discord Unique ID: 521890774837624846  
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 32 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies