Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Usa

Application Guidelines

1 post in this topic

Hello and welcome, if you're reading this you are probably interested in applying for the rank of Scripter.

Benefits

• Unlimited access to the TRiBot client (No VIP needed).
  • Ability to sell Premium Scripts once you earn the Premium Scripter rank.
  • Respect and recognition among the community for the desire to advance the quality of scripts available to the public.

Requirements

• Minimum of 3 open-sourced free scripts however more are encouraged.
  • At least 1 of the Scripts must demonstrate full ABC2 implementation.
  • Minimum of 100 post count
  • General involvement in the community
  • Desire to continue providing quality, free, maintained Scripts to the community
  • Scripting knowledge requirements: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/32245-scripting-knowledge-requirements/

How to Apply

1. First you must post a new thread in this subforum using the application format found here.
  2. In the application please only include open sourced code you are applying with to be evaluated.
  3. Anyone with the rank of Scripter is allowed and highly encouraged to post in your application thread and their opinions  which factor into the final decision.
  4. Ultimately, it will come down to the decision of Usa and/or TRiLeZ on whether you have been accepted or not.
  5. That's about it, be patient and wait for your application to be processed.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Hey I can't reply to my application thread!
A: Only Scripters(+) may reply to your thread, use the edit button to make any changes

Q: Can I apply with one script?
A: No, the minimum is three and we are expecting the highest quality if you are applying with the minimum.

Q: Do you have to have Scripter rank to sell Premium Scripts?
A: Yes.

Q: What happens if I stop maintaining my contributions to the public and only write Premium Scripts after I get the Scripter rank?
A: It will be removed and you will not be able to re-apply for (30) days.

Q: How long does it take for an application to be reviewed?
A: Please allow us up to (72) hours to fully review your application.

Q: So how many scripts should I apply with then to get Scripter?
A: The more high quality, useful (from the Community's perspective) pieces of code you supply --- the better your chances are at submitting a successful application.

Thanks! :cool:
Usa