Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Top Elite

Proxies

6 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is where I post this but does anyone know the best place to buy proxies? Thanks in advance

The services forum has some pinned threads for proxies by reputable members. I haven't personally used any, but the customers seem to be happy with them.

ProxyFish/Virmach has good once, can recommend :)

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Top Elite said:

Not sure if this is where I post this but does anyone know the best place to buy proxies? Thanks in advance

Virtual Buddy :)  Montreals proxies are also good.

Virmach is meh, After ordering 8 proxies, i had 1 that didnt work, took me two tickets for them to send me a new one and then a week later they changed my proxies without saying anything , a few days later my proxies stop working and after sending them a ticket, they reply telling me that they do indeed work. I have also heard that virmach re-uses proxies. 

@Top Elite Hi, we sell proxies at socks5proxies.net that are ensured to work with the tribot client. Our PayPal checkout is fully automated and your proxies are delivered to you instantly after payment and shown to you right there on the screen. We even offer fully automated checkout with RSGP with automatic delivery!

if this doesn't interest you, you can try the service section or googling :)

Edited by Montreal