Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Netami

Netami's Account Starter Teaser

28 posts in this topic

For my next release I am working on an account starter: start the script off tutorial island the script trains 8 different F2P skills to random levels between user-defined bounds. The script supports script arguments or a GUI, and comes with informative and slick paint including progress bars for skill goals. Proggies and screenshots below.

jj80b4m.png

Edited by Netami
8 people like this

Looks amazing! I highly recommend @Netami's scripts. Wrote me a private script for gold farming and run times have always been 50h+ flawless. Really looking forward to this release, will be amazing for gold farmers. 

I love the concept.  I was thinking several days ago how something like this would be nice. 

1 person likes this

looks nice, will defintely give it a try!  :blush:

1 person likes this

amazing idea this will decrease the bans by alot :)

Edited by leoshiro

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

how?

it adds more time to the account aswell as random skills, if ppl lookup ur RSN and see u have all skills 1 but that certain skill is like 50+ or anything they would suspect u as a bot, but if u had random skills and quests done they would suspect less, same thing goes for jagex 

8 hours ago, Netami said:

For my next release I am working on an account starter: start the script off tutorial island the script trains 8 different F2P skills to random levels between user-defined bounds. The script supports script arguments or a GUI, and comes with informative and slick paint including progress bars for skill goals. Proggies and screenshots below.

Netami, u da man :cool:

5 hours ago, lethalds said:

Any plans on adding in questing?

In the future I may include tutorial island and questing, but they will not be in the original release.

15 minutes ago, grownded9172 said:

you're right. if i spin flax for 9000 hours but i have 20 wc and 30 fishing surely nobody will suspect me!

If you're spinning flax you probably won't be able to afford this script ;)

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Netami said:

In the future I may include tutorial island and questing, but they will not be in the original release.

Do you have an ETA on release?  Also what about price?

13 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

Do you have an ETA on release?  Also what about price?

The script is nearly completion with some minor bug fixes left, once it is ready I will post for TRiLeZ's approval, and following that it will be on the repo. I expect this should be out within the next couple weeks. As for price, I plan on going with a monthly unlimited auths plan, and it will not be cheap as to minimize the widespread use of it and keep the methods viable.

37 minutes ago, Netami said:

The script is nearly completion with some minor bug fixes left, once it is ready I will post for TRiLeZ's approval, and following that it will be on the repo. I expect this should be out within the next couple weeks. As for price, I plan on going with a monthly unlimited auths plan, and it will not be cheap as to minimize the widespread use of it and keep the methods viable.

awesome thanks for the reply good luck with sales.  

1 hour ago, grownded9172 said:

you're right. if i spin flax for 9000 hours but i have 20 wc and 30 fishing surely nobody will suspect me!

u are just being ignorant so be it :)

11 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

u are just being ignorant so be it :)

He isn't unfortunately.

Good luck with the script - I'm curious to see how well a public (albeit premium) script of this sort does. Sounds like there is enough variability in it to keep it relatively safe to use, however with similar self-written scripts I find that I need to update/modify them regularly to keep them safe (even with similar variable features), however I include a lot of quests in mine that are lacking on antiban!

2 hours ago, Netami said:

that's right i'll just run your air orber instead ;) sure i'll last long there

Good concept. I like the idea.

This will make accounts look a lot less BOT like my most successful accounts have been accounts with 90% lvls higher than 40.

1 hour ago, jmlclamps said:

@Netami When when when?!?!?!?!?!

The script will likely be released in the next few weeks, it is still undergoing testing then needs to be approved by admins.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Netami said:

The script will likely be released in the next few weeks, it is still undergoing testing then needs to be approved by admins.

Brill! Will defiantly be buying this.. As this is what stops me from making a farm getting shitty stats on starter accounts! Not sure if included but you should add and extra to do some quests etc.

On 6/23/2016 at 2:07 PM, jmlclamps said:

Brill! Will defiantly be buying this.. As this is what stops me from making a farm getting shitty stats on starter accounts! Not sure if included but you should add and extra to do some quests etc.

Quests would be a very noteworthy addition to this

I love the concept.  I was thinking several days ago how something like this would be nice.