Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

fulldragons

Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.

12 posts in this topic

Okay so i tryed to buy a few credits for script, i cant because of  Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.  This happened me a few months ago when i wanted purchase over 40 points, i could not do that so i didn't, Now i want just 10 or 20 credits, thought you fixed this problem but not, i can buy anything which means I cant use your bot, which means I will pay to other bot sites for scripts, it is shame but you probably dont want my money so what i can do... I was offered to buy credits from someone called yohojo, 1 point for 1,5 dolars means 50% overpay, no thanks, not going to overpaying for credits only because you cant fix the problem, tryed make another account and has the same problem, thats mean bye.

Edited by fulldragons

Have you tried contacting support? Your Paypal account needs to be verified in order for Tribot to accept your payment.

8 minutes ago, fulldragons said:

my paypall account is already verified and still not working

contact support for further assistance. 

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no way to get unflagged once you're marked as fraudulent.
For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US), or purchasing from someone in the third party market.
Users in the market sell credits for PayPal, Runescape Gold, etc.

Some resellers include: @YoHoJo (a TRiBot super moderator); @Flax (a TRiBot Moderator); @Arctic (an extremely trusted market guru, hundreds of feedback on PowerBot and here); or @erickho123 (a TRiBot premium scripter who has been here for years and has an automated system for transferring credits).

Some common reasons for getting marked as fraud are:
* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN

There are other reasons, but due to the nature of fraud systems, only select information can be disclosed.

I  really want some help with that because not going to overpay, rather will use other bots  than tribot  but tribot seems to be good, as i said i will never ovepay for something i didnt even do, its your fault not miny that the payment methods are blocked for me!

2 minutes ago, fulldragons said:

I  really want some help with that because not going to overpay, rather will use other bots  than tribot  but tribot seems to be good, as i said i will never ovepay for something i didnt even do, its your fault not miny that the payment methods are blocked for me!

On 2016-06-19 at 0:57 PM, iFluffee said:

For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US

Some common reasons for getting marked as fraud are:
* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN

There are other reasons, but due to the nature of fraud systems, only select information can be disclosed.

I contacted yohoo no answer and Im not buying for 07 gp i want buy normaly fair 1point for 1 dolar nothing more...

5 minutes ago, fulldragons said:

I contacted yohoo no answer and Im not buying for 07 gp i want buy normaly fair 1point for 1 dolar nothing more...

feel free to add me on skype

im having the same problem :( is it my account or just the card?

also how do u pay via paypal? i could only use my debit card?

sucks ive been a user for years and now i get this crap :(

3 hours ago, luck or skill said:

im having the same problem :( is it my account or just the card?

also how do u pay via paypal? i could only use my debit card?

sucks ive been a user for years and now i get this crap :(

Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to buy credits and VIP using PayPal:
How To: Purchase TRiBot Credits & VIP w/ PayPal

1 person likes this