Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Butta

Thanks TRiBot #4

46 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Butta said:

Damn, tattoos are a life decision :o

this might motivates ya @smurfs14!

 

I bot to fund my tattoo addiction, $175 p/hr of tattooing is expensive on wages. Haha. ( I'm australian that's why it's so much ) 

 

ive followed the couple of threads you've made. 

Your first thankyou post actually did motivate me to farm tho. :D 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, smurfs14 said:

I bot to fund my tattoo addiction, $175 p/hr of tattooing is expensive on wages. Haha. ( I'm australian that's why it's so much ) 

 

ive followed the couple of threads you've made. 

Your first thankyou post actually did motivate me to farm tho. :D 

 

that is nice to hear!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jay z - tom ford is now your favourite song. Your welcome.

Edited by pietyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2016 at 7:12 PM, Butta said:

I was on vacation and it ran out.
 

so did you just stop botting after you bought sunglasses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.6.2016 at 11:51 PM, pietyy said:

jay z - tom ford is now your favourite song. Your welcome.

haha definetely :D
 

3 hours ago, Illuminati666 said:

nice dude! Maybe set a higher goal like a car or a years worth of rent+bills?

I am not really into car´s, it is going to be a Macbook (if the announce a new one)
 

2 minutes ago, ericcc1029 said:

so did you just stop botting after you bought sunglasses

No, I am just taking a break for a few days, will get back to it around next week :)
A part of the money i make through TRiBot is not through goldfarming, I have been working together with @YoHoJo for almost a year now and also got some projects with scripters, such as @WillB :angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dv8t said:

Your money, buy whatever the fuck you want with it. GJ

 Agreed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Illuminati666 said:

Mac books are dope but they are so fucking over priced! I wasted 1000 bucks on one lmfao.

They might be , but you only live once! :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Butta said:

They might be , but you only live once! :blush:

Plus you look cool as shit when you're in the airport lmfao!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Illuminati666 said:

Plus you look cool as shit when you're in the airport lmfao!

Girl magnet @ uni :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice man, I'm jealous. I gold farmed and got an Xbox One with the money way back when. Just came back and haven't found a method I want to invest into yet :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest you put 35% of whatever you make into your savings. I once had an insane operation going (not related to RS) and I was pulling $1.2k/week. Ended up spending so so much of it and had about $3000 left.

 

I don't blame you for buying that stuff haha I would too, just put some aside in case something happensz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.7.2016 at 7:39 AM, gavin101 said:

Nice man, I'm jealous. I gold farmed and got an Xbox One with the money way back when. Just came back and haven't found a method I want to invest into yet :(

I can recommend TAU Grandexchange by @TacoManStan
Lowest ban rate on money making scripts @ Tribot.

 

 

On 12.7.2016 at 6:56 PM, kbeats said:

I suggest you put 35% of whatever you make into your savings. I once had an insane operation going (not related to RS) and I was pulling $1.2k/week. Ended up spending so so much of it and had about $3000 left.

 

I don't blame you for buying that stuff haha I would too, just put some aside in case something happensz

I see where you come from, but i want to live my life.
Saving money has no end, once i get older i want to say that i enjoyed every single minute when i was younger and didnt miss anything because i had no money!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Butta said:

I can recommend TAU Grandexchange by @TacoManStan
Lowest ban rate on money making scripts @ Tribot.

 

 

I see where you come from, but i want to live my life.
Saving money has no end, once i get older i want to say that i enjoyed every single minute when i was younger and didnt miss anything because i had no money!

35% is not a lot tbh. You can still live an awesome life and save money at the same time. Trust me man, speaking from experience, save some of that money just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, erickho123 said:

p3OuOdG.png

 

same ty tribot

send me that pic private, gotta judje those glasses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.