Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Netami

Netami's Private Script Shop

24 posts in this topic

60HOkpA.png

Welcome to the thread for Netami's Private Script Shop!

Here will be the base and information for private scripts made by myself. A few things to note:

• To begin the purchase process, please join my discord server and say hi: https://discord.gg/014OWe45l5wmzYueL
  • Script payment, timeframe, and all other information is to be discussed through discord. Tribot PM's will likely be ignored.
  • All scripts come with 3 months of support and updates, additional features and support will cost extra.
  • All script sales will take place through the Tribot repository. You will not receive the source code.
  • Minimum script purchase amount is $50. This is non-negotiable.
  • For scripts with special requirements, you must provide a development account.
  • For script support and general questions, you can also try my discord server: https://discord.gg/014OWe45l5wmzYueL
Edited by Netami
2 people like this

Hello Netami,

I've added you on Skype, looking for you to reply :)

Painter.

Added :)

Just bought an amazing script off him that should have taken weeks but it took him 1 DAY! He is extremely trusted, quick & a very nice person to talk to. I would recommend ANYONE that needs a script done fast & the best quality you should add him & get going.

1 person likes this

4 tick barb fishing?

Hey man, Netami is sleeping at the moment. Join his Discord server here and I'm sure he'll reply within a few hours when he wakes up.

Best of luck!

Edited by ohParadox

bought a script, he finished very quickly, support was almost instant, and he was just a fantastic guy to work with. Can't wait to buy more. Highly recommend :)

1 person likes this

added on skype. Glad to see some new scripters around here. Havent been on in awhile

Vouch for @Netami Very very pleased with the service iv received from Netami. Had a private script idea, and I couldn't be happier to have worked with Netami on it. Quick, very reasonable pricing, with exceptional communication through the process to ensure I get exactly what I want. Will definetly work you again!

1 person likes this