Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arees187

Brutal black dragon script?

8 posts in this topic

is any script writer going to create one just for brutal black dragons? or is there any script right now that supports killing those? thanks in advance guys 

I'm sure you could use @daxmagex combat script. Make your own banking path and you should be good to go. I use this script everywhere. He has some of the best customer support as well

DaxCombat AIO Forum Topic

true, i can use alot of the combatAIO's , but the problem is the dragon are so close to you , that they will sometimes get close and melee attack you for 31's and none of the combataio's back away  while ranging when getting attacked upclose , you can say you can put a safespot, but there is really no safespot there , only the middle of the place is safe, but its such a small room that they will eventually dragon behind you move closer and attack you and kill you. thats the only problem, getting attacked up close melee. because they use mage and melee 

Edited by Arees187

true, i can use alot of the combatAIO's , but the problem is the dragon are so close to you , that they will sometimes get close and melee attack you for 31's and none of the combataio's back away  while ranging when getting attacked upclose , you can say you can put a safespot, but there is really no safespot there , only the middle of the place is safe, but its such a small room that they will eventually dragon behind you move closer and attack you and kill you. thats the only problem, getting attacked up close melee. because they use mage and melee 

Message Dax, and ask him if he'd add a feature to "Move 1 tile n/w/s/e if under attack while safespotting" or some option. I'm sure he would.