Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AllSinsAside

Download

2 posts in this topic

When I download TriBot from the download link made available on tribot.org , what should i save it as and what should i use to open it?

You must open TRiBot_Loader.jar with Java for it to work properly. The latest Java Development Kit (x86, 32 Bit version) is recommended for optimal use with TRiBot, the latest JDK can be downloaded from here Java Development Kit Downloads.

After that has been completed, try running this program to fix the .jar file associations and allow TRiBot to run with the latest java http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html

Alternatively, following the steps in this thread to manually associate the proper java version with .jar files, and as a result enable TRiBot to run properly. [PC] How To: Open the TRiBot_Loader.JAR file w/ Java [Pics]

It's also worth noting that TRiBot no longer actively supports RS3.