Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
montreal176

Monts Castle Wars Afker

Hey, this will be my fourth release for tribot! Thanks for checking it out.

How the sciript works

Step 1- When the GUI opens, choose your team.

Step 2- The script will enter the portal and sleep until the game starts

Step 3- The script will now climb the ladder and enter an area and sleep inside for 30-90 seconds

Step 4- The player will move inside the defined area and sleep again for 30-90 seconds.

GUI

Repository Link

Source

If there are any bugs found, or you notice any way the script can be improved, feel free to suggest below!

Edited by montreal176
  • Like 2

All right, ran this for about an hour, first game I made sure to join late, the script joined the team as soon as a spot was opened and operated properly. Second game, it joined the Zamarok portal as per normal as I chose and ran perfectly. Third game I re-started the script and chose the Saradomin team this time, knowing it was full prior to the game starting and in this case, the bot clicked on the portal once, and didn't try joining again after it got the message of the team being full. Also, the games remaining counter doesn't tick down when you finish games.

Also, when you choose a team, make sure you start beside the portal because if you choose team Zamarok and are beside the Saradomin portal the bot will stand around because the Zamorak portal isn't visible on the screen. 

Also, as I was tpying this up, I started another game and I got a spawn after joining a game where the ladder that the bot climbs up so it just kinda stood around. All you have to do is turn the camera around manually, so that the ladder is visible and the bot will return to working as per normal.

So in conclusion, the script is quite nearly flawless, aside from a couple of bugs, some of the solutions for the bugs could be:

Team full bug: if the team that a person picks is full, then the bot can simply go join the guthix portal for that specific game, if the team is full again, then it will join the guthix portal again.

Off screen ladder/portal bug: add camera rotation, not sure how complex the code would be for that but yeah. 

Games remaining counter bug: Not sure what you'd need to do to fix it, but just letting you know.

All in all, this script is perfect and all that I could ever ask for, as I babysit all of my bots regardless so the minor bugs don't bother me, but you can fix them if you choose to. Thanks a ton, and this is a very, very, very, good release! 

4 hours ago, snackbar6969 said:

Found a very large bug after running for about 6 hours today, whenever you die to someone in game (which is often) the bot uses the exit portal and leaves the game instead of climbing the ladder and repeating step 3. 

Okay, I have noted your issues, I will upload a fix for them as soon as i can. Thanks!

Edited by montreal176

All right, ran this for about an hour, first game I made sure to join late, the script joined the team as soon as a spot was opened and operated properly. Second game, it joined the Zamarok portal as per normal as I chose and ran perfectly. Third game I re-started the script and chose the Saradomin team this time, knowing it was full prior to the game starting and in this case, the bot clicked on the portal once, and didn't try joining again after it got the message of the team being full. Also, the games remaining counter doesn't tick down when you finish games.

Also, when you choose a team, make sure you start beside the portal because if you choose team Zamarok and are beside the Saradomin portal the bot will stand around because the Zamorak portal isn't visible on the screen. 

Also, as I was tpying this up, I started another game and I got a spawn after joining a game where the ladder that the bot climbs up so it just kinda stood around. All you have to do is turn the camera around manually, so that the ladder is visible and the bot will return to working as per normal.

So in conclusion, the script is quite nearly flawless, aside from a couple of bugs, some of the solutions for the bugs could be:

Team full bug: if the team that a person picks is full, then the bot can simply go join the guthix portal for that specific game, if the team is full again, then it will join the guthix portal again.

Off screen ladder/portal bug: add camera rotation, not sure how complex the code would be for that but yeah. 

Games remaining counter bug: Not sure what you'd need to do to fix it, but just letting you know.

All in all, this script is perfect and all that I could ever ask for, as I babysit all of my bots regardless so the minor bugs don't bother me, but you can fix them if you choose to. Thanks a ton, and this is a very, very, very, good release! 

Had 10 free minutes, Updated the script

It now should

1- Keep clicking the portal every 5 seconds of the team is full, Generally a spot opens up. 

2- Ladder and portal now have Camera rotation so they are on screen.

3- The games remaining should now tick down.

4- The death bug, I should have fixed it, i am not 100% sure because i can't test, Please let me know if i have not and i will fix it.

Had 10 free minutes, Updated the script

It now should

1- Keep clicking the portal every 5 seconds of the team is full, Generally a spot opens up. 

2- Ladder and portal now have Camera rotation so they are on screen.

3- The games remaining should now tick down.

4- The death bug, I should have fixed it, i am not 100% sure because i can't test, Please let me know if i have not and i will fix it.

Testing now, will update you in few hours w/ bugs if there are any. 

• [15:38:18] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
  • [15:38:18] at scripts.MontsCwars.states.j.k(WalkToAfk.java:26)
  • [15:38:18] at scripts.MontsCwars.states.l.k(SetState.java:43)
  • [15:38:18] at scripts.MontsCwars.Main.run(Main.java:30)
  • [15:38:18] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [15:38:18] Script Ended: Monts Castle Wars Afker.

Get those messages in that order within 1 second and the script just stops. Everything else working fine, haven't tested dying yet, will let you know what happens when I die. @montreal176

Also, for the camera rotation to work, people need to make sure they have their client zoomed out all the way and the bot can move the camera around as it needs to. 

EDIT: Script also crashes after finishing a game, and if you try to re-start the script (via pressing Start script) it'll simply crash again, if you manually enter a portal and then start the script the counter will bug out and the status will only show up as: "finished a game." 

Edited by snackbar6969

• [15:38:18] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
  • [15:38:18] at scripts.MontsCwars.states.j.k(WalkToAfk.java:26)
  • [15:38:18] at scripts.MontsCwars.states.l.k(SetState.java:43)
  • [15:38:18] at scripts.MontsCwars.Main.run(Main.java:30)
  • [15:38:18] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [15:38:18] Script Ended: Monts Castle Wars Afker.

Get those messages in that order within 1 second and the script just stops. Everything else working fine, haven't tested dying yet, will let you know what happens when I die. @montreal176

Also, for the camera rotation to work, people need to make sure they have their client zoomed out all the way and the bot can move the camera around as it needs to. 

Uploaded a fix for the error you posted. Thanks for the feedback.

• Script also crashes after finishing a game, and if you try to re-start the script (via pressing Start script) it'll simply crash again, if you manually enter a portal and then start the script the counter will bug out and the status will only show up as: "finished a game." 

This is still happening, unfortunately. The other bug is completely fixed. 

This is what it looks like after I manually joined a game and ran to the afk spot: http://i.imgur.com/Wbvuzkk.png

The counter will keep counting up/down and about a minute after the script will just simply crash. @montreal176

Edited by snackbar6969

This is still happening, unfortunately. The other bug is completely fixed. 

This is what it looks like after I manually joined a game and ran to the afk spot: http://i.imgur.com/Wbvuzkk.png

The counter will keep counting up/down and about a minute after the script will just simply crash. @montreal176

Oh my that's totally my fault, i half wrote some code and then didn't get a chance to fix it, It should not crash anymore, sorry about that.

All right, script works perfectly in game and everything is fine, but when you finish a game the script ends and you have to restart it manually. 

Okay, i just updated it

Now the script works off ticket's not games. It should now run perfectly, If not please report here and i'll make an account to test the script.

first, I wanna say thanks for the script. Its working OK thus far. One thing I've come across that seems problematic is that the bot will occasionally miss click on the stairs leading to the top of the castle (where the flag is) then the abc mouse clicking becomes discontinued and I eventually log out.  Any fix to this? anything you need from me to lead to a fix? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, kiswaniessam said:

first, I wanna say thanks for the script. Its working OK thus far. One thing I've come across that seems problematic is that the bot will occasionally miss click on the stairs leading to the top of the castle (where the flag is) then the abc mouse clicking becomes discontinued and I eventually log out.  Any fix to this? anything you need from me to lead to a fix? Thanks! 

Sure, I'll upload a fix tonight! Thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

Another bug I noticed is that when a game ends the script, if it doesn't have direct view of the game portal (zammy or sara) will just sit there and not do anything. It will literally idle for hours repeatedly log in and out. Let me know what you think. Perhaps you can add something like a camera adjustment when the game ends so it sees the portal of choice. Thanks!

1 hour ago, kiswaniessam said:

Another bug I noticed is that when a game ends the script, if it doesn't have direct view of the game portal (zammy or sara) will just sit there and not do anything. It will literally idle for hours repeatedly log in and out. Let me know what you think. Perhaps you can add something like a camera adjustment when the game ends so it sees the portal of choice. Thanks!

Hm, it should move the camera if not detected, Fixing both bugs now, Will update tomorrow -- Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2016 at 9:27 PM, montreal176 said:

Hm, it should move the camera if not detected, Fixing both bugs now, Will update tomorrow -- Thanks for the report.

The fix to this bug was that before starting you zoom out all the way on your client and it'll always have the portals in its view at all times.

I botted using this script on 2 accounts, I would run them for 12 hours a day, one I would semi-afk on and the other I would fully leave my computer and return after 12 hours (occasionally check on it), etc. The first account, I now have a halo and a ranging decorative top on, and the other I got a 2 day ban on. So, in conclusion, this script is amazing, and if you semi-afk you literally won't get banned even if you run for 12 hours a day. Hope that answers questions about the script and its anti-ban. Thanks a ton again, Montreal, for the script :D

• Like 1