Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AestheticScripts

The only way to lose weight

28 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, AestheticScripts said:

Do you know any other way to lose weight?

Lots of fish and no fat/fast food shit. Jogging.

6 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

Lots of fish and no fat/fast food shit. Jogging.

Why does that cause you to lose weight?

Amputation. Lose a limb and hop on a scale. You'll be much lighter, with no calories burned.

Edit: Another one:Go to the moon & or anywhere where Gravity is lower. You now weigh less.

Edited by Adventure_Time
2 people like this

you are so wrong on so many levels, in fact I would say a good percentage of people are overweight due to the shear fact they are noit consuming enough calories for their body to work efficiently in the aspect of losing weight. Other bodily systems come first in prioritizing what the body is going to be efficient in. And if you're not eating a sufficient enough burning body fat will not be one of them.

Source: I am a personal trainer, with an excellent understanding of nutrition.

24 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

you are so wrong on so many levels, in fact I would say a good percentage of people are overweight due to the shear fact they are noit consuming enough calories for their body to work efficiently in the aspect of losing weight. Other bodily systems come first in prioritizing what the body is going to be efficient in. And if you're not eating a sufficient enough burning body fat will not be one of them.

Source: I am a personal trainer, with an excellent understanding of nutrition.

That's completely false. 

Source: I know a guy who ate ~1000 Calories at 225 LBS and lost 60 lbs 

Weight loss is simple calories in vs calories out 

5 minutes ago, montreal176 said:

That's completely false. 

Source: I know a guy who ate ~1000 Calories at 225 LBS and lost 60 lbs 

Weight loss is simple calories in vs calories out 

yeah, this guy was in a starvation mode, very similar if your stranded on a deserted island. once he eats liek a normal human, hell put some of that weright back on. 

Edited by ace_001

Just now, ace_001 said:

yeah, this guy was in a starvation mode, very similar if your stranded on a deserted island. once he eats liek a normal human, hell put some of that weright back on. 

But you just contradicted yourself mate, you said you will not lose weight if you do not eat enough

1 minute ago, montreal176 said:

But you just contradicted yourself mate, you said you will not lose weight if you do not eat enough

in terms of ACTUAL body fat loss if you are to much in a deficet of calories you will be losing a majority of muscle which also carrys weight.

1 minute ago, ace_001 said:

in terms of ACTUAL body fat loss if you are to much in a deficet of calories you will be losing a majority of muscle which also carrys weight.

Ahh that sounds about right.

2 minutes ago, montreal176 said:

the more lean muscle mass on your body the more calories your body expends to maintain that muscle, so if your losing "weight" which includes muscle you are only temperarily losing that weight, because now you will have less muscle mass in the future which will hinder your goals of weight loss in the long run,

Source: I went to school for this. 

in conclusion, the actual number of "pounds" you lose or gain has nothing to do with your fitness or fat loss goals.

2 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

the more lean muscle mass on your body the more calories your body expends to maintain that muscle, so if your losing "weight" which includes muscle you are only temperarily losing that weight, because now you will have less muscle mass in the future which will hinder your goals of weight loss in the long run,

Source: I went to school for this. 

You're still losing fat whilst losing muscle mate even when you gain the muscle back, if you do it right, you'll gain minimal fat back not all of it. 

2 minutes ago, montreal176 said:

You're still losing fat whilst losing muscle mate even when you gain the muscle back, if you do it right, you'll gain minimal fat back not all of it. 

to lose fat the right way, calorie deficiets need to be taken slowly. to allow the body to adjust. you're smart and you know this however. i have to go. toodles.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, montreal176 said:

you will put it back on if you starve yourself, because now your body thinks that food is scarce and it needs more long term energy stores ie fat

2 hours ago, SmokeAndMirrors said:

you will put it back on if you starve yourself, because now your body thinks that food is scarce and it needs more long term energy stores ie fat

thank you, someone who understands basic nutrition. 

Yup. Calorie deficit, simple. Doesn't matter where you get your calories from if your goal is SOLELY to lose weight. 

Glad to see so much activity in this thread. I simply hate seeing magic weight loss pills when losing weight is really simple without any BS.