paivarm

54 accounts banned

Hello guys... I wanna share something with you this community... expeirience!

I had 54 accounts banned, accounts that I didn't care about of course, but the fact is: all of them were using BOTs and different IPs with all you can imagine of security.

Guys, there is no way to with BOTs against JAGEX.

Why? well... just think about with me... not necessary to be tooooooooooooo inteligent to get my point.

Look, if anyone can come into BOT communities and download scripts, or buy VIP, Premium, whatever... so, obviously spys and developers from JAGEX can do the same, and this is a F####ING advantage to them, they know how the BOTs, we're using, works!
This isn't fair war.. there is no way to fight and win with an enemy that knows your weapons and strategy.

I'm going to create my own BOTs from now in my play style.

If you're a developer and wanna join this project, contact me here or by Skype: paivarm

All the best...

Screenshot_2.png

If you're botting something that is literally botted to hell, like woodcutting/flax picking/other stupid shit.

Yes, you're most likely going to get all accounts banned at once. Regardless of IP, they're all picked up as bots and are just banned in a sweep.

14 hours ago, Final Calibur said:

Only a decent foundation of Java knowledge, and then from there you simply have to learn the API. 

sure man.... you're right, but I'm not going with JAVA, they all APIs we're doing the scripts here

that's why it is important to create a new thing.

I'm coding in C this time :D

UTNcmT.gif

3 hours ago, paivarm said:

sure man.... you're right, but I'm not going with JAVA, they all APIs we're doing the scripts here

that's why it is important to create a new thing.

I'm coding in C this time :D

UTNcmT.gif

He wasn't talking to you about your client, he was addressing someone else asking about scripting on tribot. Anyways, good luck with your project but it's a waste of time imo, you're just recreating the wheel. Having your client compile and execute C++ code isn't going to improve anything, but instead set you further behind of programs like human mouse and ABC.

That said, you are likely going to find even higher ban rates with your new client. Good luck and have fun!

• Like 1

mate, youre absolutely right. I've been thinking the same since i started botting. Maybe Jagex has every script in their system, as soon as they see a mirror image of said script, boom, done. HOWEVER i highly doubt it. Just on tribot alone there are thousands of scripts, not to mention EVERY OTHER OSRS BOT. it would just be too for jagex ESPECIALLY due to the fact that the major botters are massive farms using private scripts. I doubt that it is worth the effort for jagex.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By warlordslay3r
      Hey i recently got the vip with tribot i tried the rockcrabs bots but it was shit it runs around for no reason and script turns of automatically whats a good flawless bot for rockcrabs any recommendation ?
    • By Thebot13
      I think I may have figured out a technique used by the software botwatch they may look at a new account since the new account is at an extremely low ranking of several 100,000 if you continuously train on that account including other methods it uses to detect it must go by ranks as the most primary method of finding and flagging new accounts that are being botted.

This also concerns mains that are botted let's say if you go over an increase of 80,000+ ranks in 24 hours. Then the botWatch system flags or account for a mod to look at. 

I suggest tracking you account closely on CrystalMathlabs and watch your ranking. I would suggest that you stay under the 30,000 rank increase in any given skill

**EDIT This is purely thought based, noone knows how the botwatch programme detects botters.
    • By Zepix
      Hi guys, i have this annoying issue, that whenever i open my Tribot client, it shows a white box, where it says TRiBot Login in the top left, and the rest is just white/blank.

It's been like this for days. I've tried to install and uninstall Java 8, I also tried using Jarfix, etc etc. What can i possibly do, to fix this? 
    • By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script for training Zerkers and Mains
      Description:
      Tri Yak Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Yaks on the island of Neitiznot
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Yak Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.
      Yaks are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:

They have 50 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for all account types.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are about 15 different yaks all bunches up which the bot can train on.
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Neitiznot Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Zulrahkiller20
      The pest control script  is not working properly and Tri scripter is not replying to my messages. What you suggest me to do?
    • By agro36
      All of the current ones are broken / not working at all.

Anyone that can do one that works? 
    • By holy m1
      Hi,
      I'm rather new to botting and having a little trouble getting started. I have had two accounts banned in two days , the first account was where i made a bunch of mistakes but i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong on the second. I have a proxy which I use a proxifier to force everything through. I have only used premium scripts (2nd time around) and used a different proxy. I've levelled the account up to a higher combat lvl and set a quest scripter off to get some quests on the account. I started the botting after working hours of the bot team and had breaks. Please advise xD. 
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 27 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 33 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies