Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By born4war
      Just wondering since im new to botting and that stuff
    • By botboy1324
      I've tried out about every single Flax spinner, but they all have problem with getting to the spinner, or to th bank, they all click on the mini-map in the black space and just get stuck. They don't even fix themselves. Can anyone here make a flax spinner that actually works? I am surprised that a bot forum such as this, that has been around soo long, doesn't even have a decent flax spinner.
    • By gbaelement7
      Introduction: My third script. Saw some requests for a curser script. I plan to eventually expand this to a AIO magic script.

GUI:

Paint:

Features:
      Antiban ABCL10 What is ABCL? These ABC (anti-ban compliance) methods aren't your standard anti-ban. TRiBot generates unique characteristics for every different botter. These characteristics will hold data such as if the botter should hover the next object/npc, if the botter should go to the next anticipated object/npc location if waiting for an object/npc to spawn, wait times for switching objects/npcs, how often to check XP, and more! By assigning unique characteristics for every different botter, TRiBot will be able to make your character seem different from all of the other botters, thus making it more human-like. Alching Alches any item Cursing - all spells! Confuse Weaken Curse Vulnerability Enfeeble Stun Stun alching Stun and alch for maximum exp! Teleporting Varrock Lumbridge Falador Camelot GUI Clean and simple All NPCs and items supported Just enter its name Paint Keep track of the gains Logs out when out of supplies Instructions: Choose mode. Then enter in the NPC and/or item name (NOT ID) exactly as it is. Press start. Post any bugs to this thread.

Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1082-auto-magic/

To Do:
      - Gem and bolt enchanting. Already done, but I need accounts to test on.

Changelog:
      Version 1.8 (5/03/2017) - Fixed bug after clicking wrong spell Version 1.7 (4/14/2015) - Fixed out of runes bug Version 1.68 (3/25/2015) - Fixed a bug with alching too fast Version 1.66 (2/22/2015) - Script walks back to starting position Version 1.6 (1/14/2015) - Added ABCL10 Version 1.5 (1/13/2015) - Added teleporting Version 1.4 (1/12/2015) - Fixed logging out issue Version 1.3 (1/11/2015) - Added stun alching Version 1.2 (1/11/2015) - Added alching Version 1.1 (1/10/2015) - Cleaned up code Version 1.00 (1/10/2015) - Initial release
    • By TurntTurm
      I just want a furnace manager written for me, and am willing to pay a fair amount of credits. This should be fairly easy to code as I only want a furnace manager and not a bar smelter. Looking for a distinguished scripter to do this job for me, please post or PM if you have any interest. Thanks!
    • By Phat Shock
      Request: Need Private Script
      Description: Not disclosing any details as this is a private request, if any Scripter is interested in getting paid to write me a script then we will work out the details.
      Payment Amount: No limit to my budget
      Time: How soon does this need to be completed? ASAP
      Additional: Need Premium Scripters only, preferably highly esteemed with a great TRiBot Presence,
    • By montreal176
      Hey! Thanks for having a look at my second Tribot script!
      This script will spin flax at lumbridge.

NOTE: Source code is at bottom, critiques on code are appreciated.

Features
      - ABC2 7/10 - Everything except the Reaction Times
      - Spins flax at lumbridge
      - Log's out if no materials are detected
      - Spins ~1150 Bowstring's per hour

Source
      https://github.com/jroy8/TribotScripting/tree/master/src/scripts/MontsFlax

Repository Link

To-do List
       - Craft more Bowstrings per hour
      - Add ABC2 reaction times

Update Log

• By blakecormack96
      Hi im looking for a premium scripter to make 2 scripts for me will pay good money must have abc2 anti ban updates etc cheers. Both scripts are to do with the hunter skill. will pay good money for these scripts.
    • By wally
      On behalf of the Tribot community I beg someone to make a herblore script with abc2 and abl10 that can make potions and clean herbs!

If you make it premium I and many others will buy it!
    • By Netami
      Hey guys, for my first script release I've put together a fairly simple Lumbridge miner. The point of this script is to get you to your desired level using the copper/tin rocks (picks randomly) in Lumbridge swamp. From there, you have the option to either log out or walk to the Motherlode Mine. Since this is my first release I am expecting a fair amount of bugs and possible improvements, so please provide all constructive criticism you can.

Source code: http://pastebin.com/i4S1jFHA

Get it HERE!
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 87 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies