Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

netgear

Will Artificial Intelligence Kill Runescape?

Will Artificial Intelligence Kill Runescape?    18 members have voted

1. 1. Will Artificial Intelligence Kill Runescape As We See it Today?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

If one is able to completely mimic human behavior (in this case Runescape gameplay), is this also a threat to the whole existence of Runescape as we see it today?

What I am implying is that botting can become  undetectable, or at least very, very difficult for Jagex to detect.

Will this in the end ruin Runescape as we see it today? 

Discuss, fellow botters :-)

As bots evolve so does Jagex's detection system. So far jagex is winning the race.

9 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

As bots evolve so does Jagex's detection system. So far jagex is winning the race.

You're wrong again,

some might argue they're not even competiting as number of bots = more $ for Jamflex,

Nonetheless If jagex were winning we'd all be mac, ip banned from runescape permenantly, all major sites including Tribot would have been shut down and all bots would be broken completely.

Bots are making jobs if you think about it you need guys and girls to ban the bots so tribot etc are helping to make IRL job's

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

There is so much money to be made if you are able to outsmart their system. I am in all honesty surprised that those hired people at Jagex  are able to keep up versus more talented developers found all over botting communities. 

Just now, Icymajesticwing said:

You're wrong again,

some might argue they're not even competiting as number of bots = more $ for Jamflex,

Nonetheless If jagex were winning we'd all be mac, ip banned from runescape permenantly, all major sites including Tribot would have been shut down and all bots would be broken completely.

You seem to have no idea how high the ban rates are nowadays... What has banning IPs and MAC to do with winning a battle? Do you realize how dumb you're sounding right now?

Just now, netgear said:

There is so much money to be made if you are able to outsmart their system. I am in all honesty surprised that those hired people at Jagex  are able to keep up versus more talented developers found all over botting communities. 

I got 99wc/99fishing/99cooking/99hunter on 10 acc's with color so i think i have outsmart it.

19 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

You seem to have no idea how high the ban rates are nowadays... What has banning IPs and MAC to do with winning a battle? Do you realize how dumb you're sounding right now?

You must be new to botting,

If you use VPS/Proxies and premium scripts you will not get banned that often.

You're clearly new to farming,

Come ill show you around Paco before we deport you.

20 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

I thought you were someone else oops.

Anyways my arguments are still valid,

Only idiots get banned often because they bot idiotic things or bot at idiotic times

etc

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Icymajesticwing said:

You must be new to botting,

If you use VPS/Proxies and premium scripts you will not get banned that often.

You're clearly new to farming,

Come ill show you around Paco before we deport you.

You seriously need to read properly. I wasn't even referring to obstacles. I have already a main fully botted for quite some time, I'm okay.

25 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

Just now, Underpaw said:

You seriously need to read properly. I wasn't even referring to obstacles. I have already a main fully botted for quite some time, I'm okay.

I said that if Jagex wanted to win they'd have already have won, Years ago.

Jagex owns Runescape, when it comes to technology to do with bot busting they are truly underestimated.

If jagex wanted to do they could eradicate all bots, sue every major website, shut down most scripters and be down with bots within a week.

They're not fools tho, bots make up a large percentage of membership and bond sales.

Ergo,

Jagex > Bots

However Jagex need bot money

So jagex no killy da botties till money dry up

Just now, Icymajesticwing said:

I said that if Jagex wanted to win they'd have already have won, Years ago.

Jagex owns Runescape, when it comes to technology to do with bot busting they are truly underestimated.

If jagex wanted to do they could eradicate all bots, sue every major website, shut down most scripters and be down with bots within a week.

They're not fools tho, bots make up a large percentage of membership and bond sales.

Ergo,

Jagex > Bots

However Jagex need bot money

So jagex no killy da botties till money dry up

Then why are you making an argument of this? On my first post I said Jagex is winning since they have the bots on top of their necks...

2 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

Then why are you making an argument of this? On my first post I said Jagex is winning since they have the bots on top of their necks...

Im arguing against the entire premise that is a race,

It's more of a partnership/mutual acceptance.

Jagex knows that bots are good for the economy and raise the prices of bonds/give them money,

Botters know they can make profit off botting while jagex is still light on bans (Have to do some bans for show, and to deter noob botters)

WIN-WIN

Not a race.

1 minute ago, Icymajesticwing said:

Im arguing against the entire premise that is a race,

It's more of a partnership/mutual acceptance.

Jagex knows that bots are good for the economy and raise the prices of bonds/give them money,

Botters know they can make profit off botting while jagex is still light on bans (Have to do some bans for show, and to deter noob botters)

WIN-WIN

Not a race.

Also can you please stop faking being another person? Even your words and way of "speaking" match Trump. How much of a loser are you to not be yourself?

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

Also can you please stop faking being another person? Even your words and way of "speaking" match Trump. How much of a loser are you to not be yourself?

Are you retarded?

You've now resorted to saying I'm personating another person simply because their my profile picture.

I talk the way I talk,

Some people say that Im a good talker, I dont say that they say that.

Im not a loser, you're a loser.

Edited by Icymajesticwing
Mis typed

4 minutes ago, Icymajesticwing said:

Are you retarded?

You've now resorted to saying I'm personating another person simply because their my profile picture.

I talk the way I talk,

Some people say that Im a good talker, I dont say that they say that.

Im not a loser, you're a loser.

Yea definitely not copying Trump. I have watched enough of him to know how he behaves and talks -.-

Just now, Underpaw said:

Yea definitely not copying Trump. I have watched enough of him to know how he behaves and talks -.-

And you're copying Hillary,

Because everything that comes out of your mouth is bullshit.

Cx

1 person likes this

If jagex sees they cannot take on the bots directly they will make changes that lower the demand for bots. Right now we use bots to get stats and gp. If these 2 are made simple enough or buyable like it almost is in rs3 then the need to use bots will drop a lot. Check out this video for example:

1 minute ago, l6bus tank said:

If jagex sees they cannot take on the bots directly they will make changes that lower the demand for bots. Right now we use bots to get stats and gp. If these 2 are made simple enough or buyable like it almost is in rs3 then the need to use bots will drop a lot. Check out this video for example:

Like I said Jagex isnt stupid,

RS3 was a hugeee mistake for jagex,

They lost a ton of membership subscriptions, which is why their milking the current RS3 playerbase until it's inevitable death in 1-2 years.

Osrs was a little side project to generate more funds for jagex, but soon it will be the main game, they wont make the same mistake of squeelscape.

6 minutes ago, l6bus tank said:

Also the overhaul changes of gameplay and graphics made RS3 not sought for too.

6 minutes ago, Icymajesticwing said:

Like I said Jagex isnt stupid,

RS3 was a hugeee mistake for jagex,

They lost a ton of membership subscriptions, which is why their milking the current RS3 playerbase until it's inevitable death in 1-2 years.

Osrs was a little side project to generate more funds for jagex, but soon it will be the main game, they wont make the same mistake of squeelscape.

Rs3 has more users online than 07 and those users generate a lot of microtransaction revenue. The playerbase has grown a bit since late 2014-early 2015. Jagex's strategy there is working and they look forward to introducing the same to 07. They are held back by the risks of it going wrong and by inadequate resources - developing rs3 is a lot of work. Take a look at jagex's reviews on pages like glassdoor.com, tons of ppl complaining over too high workloads.

Edited by l6bus tank

Just now, l6bus tank said:

Rs3 has more users online than 07 and those users generate a lot of microtransaction revenue. The playerbase has grown a bit since late 2014-early 2015. Jagex's strategy there is working and they look forward to introducing the same to 07. They are held back by the risks of it going wrong and by inadequate resources - developing rs3 is a lot of work. Take a lookat jagex's reviews on pages like glassdoor.com, tons of ppl complaining over too high workloads.

Rs3 is close to 50-50 with osrs in user base,

The worst it's ever been ratio wise for rs3 for a long time.

RS3 Is dying, look at the statistics, members for rs3 = going down,

Osrs = going up/staying the same.

Osrs is the future rs3 is just being milked for all its worth before they sell the company/rs3 or give up

2 minutes ago, l6bus tank said:

Rs3 has more users online than 07 and those users generate a lot of microtransaction revenue. The playerbase has grown a bit since late 2014-early 2015. Jagex's strategy there is working and they look forward to introducing the same to 07. They are held back by the risks of it going wrong and by inadequate resources - developing rs3 is a lot of work. Take a look at jagex's reviews on pages like glassdoor.com, tons of ppl complaining over too high workloads.

No. OSRS has always up to 2k-10k more consecutively users online than RS3. Currently 6k players more than RS3.

1 minute ago, Underpaw said:

No. OSRS has always up to 2k-10k more consecutively users online than RS3. Currently 6k players more than RS3.

Finally we can agree on something.