Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Straxer

Make own proxies from cheap proxies? Sequential IPs?

4 posts in this topic

I've been looking into purchasing cheap VPSes with additional IPs and use them as proxies. The problem is that the IPs are sequential. Is that a problem? I just want to make sure they have not been used for botting before, and that way they will truly be private.

for example:

13 minutes ago, Straxer said:

I've been looking into purchasing cheap VPSes with additional IPs and use them as proxies. The problem is that the IPs are sequential. Is that a problem? I just want to make sure they have not been used for botting before, and that way they will truly be private.

for example:

How would you ensure that the VPS you purchase doesn't have an IP that has been used before?

But the sequential IP's may be a problem, some feel it is, others don't. Ideally, you'd want non sequential but that's hard to find.

Try not to get IP's on the same subnet. That too usually gets you chain banned.

You could try contacting the supplier and asking them to manually assign IPs to the VPS; however AFAIK they'll all be from the same subnet.

I'm not sure it would be possible to purchase a single VPS that is linked to multiple subnets.

Are you using/planning to use Dante?