Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.303_0

140 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, ksppgs said:

;d

i can't use my script in LG mode after  update today. how long fix this bug?

Be patient, don't think it'll be to long... it never usually is :D

1 person likes this

Try deleting hooks.dat from tribot/settings folder. It fixed my issue with null NPC's

still not working for me, just gotta wait for a update, none of my scripts will work. Tried the hooks fix as well.

1 hour ago, xXHeidoXx said:

still not working for me, just gotta wait for a update, none of my scripts will work. Tried the hooks fix as well.

me too

Just now, xXHeidoXx said:

I wish some one would post a fix of some sort.

We have to wait for @TRiLeZ to fix it.

added some local scripts to my VPS, cannot load them up, getting a bunch of very non-specific errors which look like this:

[16:35:56] Error Loading Local Script: [script name here]! 

or this:

[16:35:56] Error Loading Local Script: [script name here]$3!

EDIT: Solved my problem, it was due to incorrect packaging of some of my scripts. Why it manifested itself now and not before is beyond me...

Edited by l6bus tank

I wish some one in charge would give up at least some kind of response on a fix for Looking Glass.. That's all were really asking for is an update or to tell us something, Please and Thanks.

13 minutes ago, xXHeidoXx said:

I wish some one in charge would give up at least some kind of response on a fix for Looking Glass.. That's all were really asking for is an update or to tell us something, Please and Thanks.

The update to 9.303_1 was pushed under 24 hours ago. You're going to need to give TRiLeZ time to sort everything out, he is aware of the issue and will be remedying the problem as soon as he can :)

Please refrain from posting more about this bug, as it really is just cluttering the thread, and given the small amount of time the bug has been active, constantly bumping the thread is unnecessary.

Edited by iFluffee
1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, No Rares said:

All my bots keep stopping.

The latest update caused this, we are all just waiting for the fix.. trying to be patient :).

Thanks @TRiLeZ and @Usa in advance for the fix.

-Killer-

When the hell is this going to be fixed? I joined this community and paid for VIP yesterday and I haven't been able to use shit. What a waste of money

56 minutes ago, MerzA said:

When the hell is this going to be fixed? I joined this community and paid for VIP yesterday and I haven't been able to use shit. What a waste of money

I know it sucks but it will be fixed, I've been here for 2 months, usually the fix is faster but, as far as bots go, Tribot is the best around that I have used. I will not use any other bots.  

"Once you go Tribot, you can't go back"

-Killer-

1 person likes this

Ive never used this bot application before because my normal bot wouldn't load, its been a few days so i began experimenting with different clients, when i open your bot fortunately you give an error log so i know what went wrong instead of just quitting the client like multiple other clients have, so thank you!!!! i am currently running a mac OS X  10.10.5 and every bot I've tested has given me some kind of headache or pure frustration. I don't have any clue on how to begin fixing this because I've updated java and restarted my computer nothing works but something tells me when i fix this ill have no problem running my other clients as well (I'm attaching a screenshot to show error log) 

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 12.06.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 12.07.14 AM.png

6 hours ago, MerzA said:

Shut up douche. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, MerzA said:

Good go to a different botting site, msg me your details. i'll gladly take your account if its a waste of money. Also it's still a issue of all my scripts keep stopping.

2 minutes ago, Devin98200 said:

Good go to a different botting site, msg me your details. i'll gladly take your account if its a waste of money. Also it's still a issue of all my scripts keep stopping.

You can still bot with the normal Client, just now Looking glass for the time being.

11 minutes ago, Devin98200 said:

I am using looking glass, and it still cancels it after 3 or 4 actions.

Well yeah mine would work for about 15-30mins, just not storage or any extra stuff like that. I'm currently using the normal client for the time being.

I refuse to bot without ABC2 and LG - Havent been banned once using those 2 combined

1 hour ago, Boonayy said:

I refuse to bot without ABC2 and LG - Havent been banned once using those 2 combined

I felt the exact same way, but no one knows when a fix for LG is coming. ABC2 can still be used without LG. Also all of the mods in discord assured me that the regular client is safe.

1 hour ago, xXHeidoXx said:

I felt the exact same way, but no one knows when a fix for LG is coming. ABC2 can still be used without LG. Also all of the mods in discord assured me that the regular client is safe.

All good. Im just so used to being banned so Id rather just wait a few days then risk a 2day/perm. 

Is my VIP-extended time still running even though I can't use it for the function I bought it for? I could care less about the rank.. I want to bot with lenseglass..