Jump to content
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.303_0

Recommended Posts

This release features:

  • Much better memory management with LG. The chance of the game client crashing because it's out of memory should be much lower now.
  • Fixed a paint freezing bug.
  • Fixed a Ground Items API bug in relation to LG.
  • Improved the CPU efficiency of the Human Mouse by about 20%.
  • Fixed the issue where OSBuddy would crash when you tried typing on it when botting with LG.
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same looking glass will no longer work with me either with OSBuddy Pro, says "No runescape client was found, Make sure that you are running runscape in a web browser,  if the runescape client is running it 32 bit ( it probably is) Make sure to run Tribot in 32 bit ( Currently in 32- bit) " So, I'm lost at what to do to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • [22:35:07] TRiBot Release 9.303_0 loaded. (1.8.0_92:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_92\jre)
  • [22:35:07] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [22:35:09] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [22:35:10] com.sun.tools.attach.AttachOperationFailedException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
  • [22:35:10] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.execute(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:117)
  • [22:35:10] at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.executeCommand(HotSpotVirtualMachine.java:261)
  • [22:35:10] at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.getSystemProperties(HotSpotVirtualMachine.java:144)
  • [22:35:10] at obf.do.hW(yy:314)
  • [22:35:10] at obf.do.Gx(yy:556)
  • [22:35:10] at obf.JL.run(rk:31)
  • [22:35:10] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [22:35:11] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: class redefinition failed: attempted to change the schema (add/remove fields)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses0(Native Method)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at obf.Wo.redefineClass(qp:2489)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$300(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • [12:22:45] Script Started: aAgility [Premium].
  • [12:22:53] Disabled all randoms.
  • [12:22:53] Generating script antiban profile...
  • [12:22:55] Antiban profile successfully generated!
  • [12:33:47] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [12:33:47] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(om:583)
  • [12:33:47] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.isClickable(om:223)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.yb.m(ClickingMethods.java:512)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.yb.H(ClickingMethods.java:361)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.yb.h(ClickingMethods.java:173)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.yb.H(ClickingMethods.java:79)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.mb.h(Course.java:64)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.h(Main.java:176)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.run(Main.java:133)
  • [12:33:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [12:33:50] Script Ended: aAgility [Premium].

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, user64 said:
  • [12:22:45] Script Started: aAgility [Premium].
  • [12:22:53] Disabled all randoms.
  • [12:22:53] Generating script antiban profile...
  • [12:22:55] Antiban profile successfully generated!
  • [12:33:47] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [12:33:47] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(om:583)
  • [12:33:47] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.isClickable(om:223)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.yb.m(ClickingMethods.java:512)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.yb.H(ClickingMethods.java:361)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.yb.h(ClickingMethods.java:173)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.yb.H(ClickingMethods.java:79)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.mb.h(Course.java:64)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.h(Main.java:176)
  • [12:33:47] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.run(Main.java:133)
  • [12:33:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [12:33:50] Script Ended: aAgility [Premium].
 

Was that using LG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • [15:13:36] TRiBot Release 9.303_0 loaded. (1.8.0_92:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_92\jre)
  • [15:13:36] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [15:13:37] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [15:13:39] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: class redefinition failed: attempted to change the schema (add/remove fields)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses0(Native Method)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses(InstrumentationImpl.java:170)
  • [15:13:39] at obf.Wo.redefineClass(qp:2489)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor286.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  • [15:13:39] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  • [15:13:39] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:112)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:46)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:237)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:252)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:801)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1466)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$300(RMIConnectionImpl.java:76)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1307)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1399)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:828)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  • [15:13:39] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:323)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:200)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:197)
  • [15:13:39] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:196)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:568)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:826)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$240(TCPTransport.java:683)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$$Lambda$29/3455200.run(Unknown Source)
  • [15:13:39] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:682)
  • [15:13:39] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
  • [15:13:39] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [15:13:39] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xXHeidoXx said:

same looking glass will no longer work with me either with OSBuddy Pro, says "No runescape client was found, Make sure that you are running runscape in a web browser,  if the runescape client is running it 32 bit ( it probably is) Make sure to run Tribot in 32 bit ( Currently in 32- bit) " So, I'm lost at what to do to fix it.

im still having this same error.. no one has a fix for this? Everything worked 100% before that update..

 

  • [13:40:37] TRiBot Release 9.303_0 loaded. (1.8.0_91:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre)
  • [13:40:37] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [13:40:37] Unable to save firewall rules! (2)
  • [13:40:37] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Fletcher\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\settings\firewall.ini (Access is denied)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:213)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:162)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileWriter.(FileWriter.java:90)
  • [13:40:37] at obf.II.Yi(mn:1079)
  • [13:40:37] at obf.mi.componentResized(fo:739)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Component.processComponentEvent(Component.java:6361)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6315)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Window.java:2029)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4891)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2750)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
  • [13:40:37] at obf.gj.dispatchEvent(bg:355)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
  • [13:40:37] Unable to save firewall rules! (2)
  • [13:40:37] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Fletcher\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\settings\firewall.ini (Access is denied)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:270)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:213)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:162)
  • [13:40:37] at java.io.FileWriter.(FileWriter.java:90)
  • [13:40:37] at obf.II.Yi(mn:1079)
  • [13:40:37] at obf.mi.componentResized(fo:739)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Component.processComponentEvent(Component.java:6361)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6315)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Window.java:2029)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4891)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2750)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4713)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [13:40:37] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
  • [13:40:37] at obf.gj.dispatchEvent(bg:355)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
  • [13:40:37] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
  • [13:40:39] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [13:40:40] java.io.IOException: Access is denied
  • [13:40:40] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.openProcess(Native Method)
  • [13:40:40] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:56)
  • [13:40:40] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(WindowsAttachProvider.java:69)
  • [13:40:40] at com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(AttachProvider.java:194)
  • [13:40:40] at obf.do.hW(yy:275)
  • [13:40:40] at obf.do.Gx(yy:556)
  • [13:40:40] at obf.JL.run(rk:31)
  • [13:40:40] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [13:40:41] No RuneScape client was found.
  • [13:42:03] java.io.IOException: Access is denied
  • [13:42:03] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.openProcess(Native Method)
  • [13:42:03] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:56)
  • [13:42:03] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(WindowsAttachProvider.java:69)
  • [13:42:03] at com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(AttachProvider.java:194)
  • [13:42:03] at obf.do.hW(yy:275)
  • [13:42:03] at obf.do.Gx(yy:556)
  • [13:42:03] at obf.JL.run(rk:31)
  • [13:42:03] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [13:42:03] No RuneScape client was found.
Edited by xXHeidoXx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, amiiros said:

any clue, im not even able to run LG with  this update

 

7 hours ago, xXHeidoXx said:

same looking glass will no longer work with me either with OSBuddy Pro, says "No runescape client was found, Make sure that you are running runscape in a web browser,  if the runescape client is running it 32 bit ( it probably is) Make sure to run Tribot in 32 bit ( Currently in 32- bit) " So, I'm lost at what to do to fix it.

 

7 hours ago, Boonayy said:
  • [22:35:07] TRiBot Release 9.303_0 loaded. (1.8.0_92:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_92\jre)
  • [22:35:07] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [22:35:09] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [22:35:10] com.sun.tools.attach.AttachOperationFailedException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
  • [22:35:10] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.execute(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:117)
  • [22:35:10] at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.executeCommand(HotSpotVirtualMachine.java:261)
  • [22:35:10] at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.getSystemProperties(HotSpotVirtualMachine.java:144)
  • [22:35:10] at obf.do.hW(yy:314)
  • [22:35:10] at obf.do.Gx(yy:556)
  • [22:35:10] at obf.JL.run(rk:31)
  • [22:35:10] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [22:35:11] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: class redefinition failed: attempted to change the schema (add/remove fields)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses0(Native Method)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at obf.Wo.redefineClass(qp:2489)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$300(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
  • [22:35:11] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

 

7 hours ago, amiiros said:
  • [15:13:36] TRiBot Release 9.303_0 loaded. (1.8.0_92:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_92\jre)
  • [15:13:36] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [15:13:37] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [15:13:39] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: class redefinition failed: attempted to change the schema (add/remove fields)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses0(Native Method)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses(InstrumentationImpl.java:170)
  • [15:13:39] at obf.Wo.redefineClass(qp:2489)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor286.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  • [15:13:39] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  • [15:13:39] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:112)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:46)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:237)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:252)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
  • [15:13:39] at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:801)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1466)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$300(RMIConnectionImpl.java:76)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1307)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1399)
  • [15:13:39] at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:828)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  • [15:13:39] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:323)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:200)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:197)
  • [15:13:39] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:196)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:568)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:826)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.lambda$run$240(TCPTransport.java:683)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler$$Lambda$29/3455200.run(Unknown Source)
  • [15:13:39] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [15:13:39] at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:682)
  • [15:13:39] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
  • [15:13:39] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • [15:13:39] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Remember to reload the RuneScape client when TRiBot is updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xXHeidoXx said:

im still having this same error.. no one has a fix for this? Everything worked 100% before that update..

 

  • [13:40:37] java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Fletcher\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\settings\firewall.ini (Access is denied)

That's the part of the error you need to be concerned with. I'm not sure why it's an issue, but it appears TRiBot does not have the correct permissions to access the firewall.ini file.

There's a tutorial for a similar error here, please follow it for your file. In the tutorial TRiLeZ is guiding you through the process of setting the proper permissions of another file, however if you just use your file instead it should work. The file in question can be found in the C:\Users\Fletcher\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\settings\ folder, under the name firewall.ini

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sugangamer said:

You fucked my shit up lol. I was about to trade over mules but it said i need to update so i closed clients down, reopened and i was banned in that time. owell

Watch your language this is a 13+ community.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Fix key event handling issue


      Fix other event handling issue


      Fix RSServer hook


      Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd


      Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects


      Reformat code


      Rearrange code


      Organize code imports


      Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings


      Make preparations for Java 9


      Fix 11 various bugs


      Add more reliable debugging support


      Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug


      Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map


      Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 87 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix GE inventory item positioning bug


      Fix broken object hooks
        • Like
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix some ClosedChannelException bug


      Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles


      Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix Settings UI placement bug


      Fix game object location bug


      Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down


      Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash


      Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers


      Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should


      Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people


      Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8


      Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).


      This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
        • Like
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening


      Fix the incorrect object positions bug


      Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator


      Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
        • Like
      • 22 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×