Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Falmar

Impossible to start client

32 posts in this topic

Can you scroll down and complete the cloud flare thing on the right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Todd said:

Can you scroll down and complete the cloud flare thing on the right?

Not really :( 

 

 

Edited by Falmar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2016 at 8:07 AM, iFluffee said:

This is a known bug caused by your IP being flagged for spam by CloudFlare. Currently, the only solution is to have your IP changed so you can circumvent the CloudFlare flag. You can use a VPN software to change your IP or call your ISP and they can walk you through it. I apologize for any delay this may have caused you, hopefully you can get it resolved quickly :)

I've seen a handful of threads on this error, but no "fix".

Maybe after some time cloudflare will unflag you.

Edited by YoHoJo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

I've seen a handful of threads on this error, but no "fix".

Maybe after some time cloudflare will unflag you.

Do you have any idea why they could flag me? 

I have deleted .tribot folder, but nothing changed :( 

Edited by Falmar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are developing a fix for this, in the meantime. you should be able to use any free vpn to log in, then you can disable it and continue botting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Todd said:

We are developing a fix for this, in the meantime. you should be able to use any free vpn to log in, then you can disable it and continue botting. 

So it's not my fault?

How long will it take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Todd said:

No eta

I am able to login using VPN, but If I disable it I cannot see my script list or do anything.

Free VPN's dont offer unlimited transfer, so that means I cannot use Tribot for now.

Edited by Falmar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Albino Child said:

Are you using a VPN? this happens when i try to use a vpn to log in on tribot 

With VPN i can login, but can't bot..

Without VPN i cant even login.

Can you guys manually remove this captcha for me, please? It's 2nd day I can't use Tribot and I live off goldfarming.

@Todd  @TRiLeZ  @Usa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still doesnt work..... When i connect with VPN it lets me login, but after disabling it script manager doesnt show scripts so I cannot start them. If I start them with VPN and then disable it, after connection lost error shows and stops script.

So basically I cannot use Tribot untill it's fixed. RIP my VIP-e days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falmar said:

Still doesnt work..... When i connect with VPN it lets me login, but after disabling it script manager doesnt show scripts so I cannot start them. If I start them with VPN and then disable it, after connection lost error shows and stops script.

So basically I cannot use Tribot untill it's fixed. RIP my VIP-e days.

works for me, try to connect with a proxy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Butta said:

works for me, try to connect with a proxy?

I Tired connecting to proxy, but still need to login and thats the part which doesnt work. It would let me through, but I need to finish captcha which is broken in tribot client...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falmar said:

I Tired connecting to proxy, but still need to login and thats the part which doesnt work. It would let me through, but I need to finish captcha which is broken in tribot client...

might aswell create a new tribot account (which is actually not allowed) but just to see if its on your end, because i havent seen anyone complaining about it yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Butta said:

might aswell create a new tribot account (which is actually not allowed) but just to see if its on your end, because i havent seen anyone complaining about it yet

Ill have that with every acc because captcha shows before i Enter login details. 

Quite few people arę having this problem, no fix tho. 

Search "captcha" on forums. 

I need my IP to be whitelisted by sute owner i guess

Edited by Falmar
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Butta said:

might aswell create a new tribot account (which is actually not allowed) but just to see if its on your end, because i havent seen anyone complaining about it yet

It's been reported before.

Most likely due to Cloudflare flagging your IP for some reason, and therefore asking you to answer a captcha.
Issue is that the display on the TRiBot loader is a fixed size, so you can't get around to solving it.
TRiLeZ has been notified, and as Todd said above a patch will be released for this.

Loading using a different IP either by using a different network, VPN, or loading the .jar with a proxy may remedy the issue in the meantime.
Hopefully the IP flag expires over time.

Here are some free VPNs with only speed caps (and no data caps) that you can try:
https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us
https://www.totalvpn.com/
https://www.vpnbook.com/


Here's other reported cases of this, you could try PMing these users and asking them about what they did to remedy the issue. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

It's been reported before.

Most likely due to Cloudflare flagging your IP for some reason, and therefore asking you to answer a captcha.
Issue is that the display on the TRiBot loader is a fixed size, so you can't get around to solving it.
TRiLeZ has been notified, and as Todd said above a patch will be released for this.

Loading using a different IP either by using a different network, VPN, or loading the .jar with a proxy may remedy the issue in the meantime.
Hopefully the IP flag expires over time.

Here are some free VPNs with only speed caps (and no data caps) that you can try:
https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us
https://www.totalvpn.com/
https://www.vpnbook.com/


Here's other reported cases of this, you could try PMing these users and asking them about what they did to remedy the issue. 

 

 

Im not at home now, but i'll try that.

i think that when I will login with VPN and disable it i wont be able to load script list.. Without disabling VPN bots might be lagged or constantly dc , but meh ill try that

thanks yohojo

still waiting for @TRiLeZ or other admin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Falmar, This will be fixed probably within a few weeks. In the meantime can you try changing your IP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Todd said:

Hi Falmar, This will be fixed probably within a few weeks. In the meantime can you try changing your IP?

I tried contacting my ISP but they wont change it. Im using paid vps  because im not able to bot on my PC ;( are there any possible temporary fixes ? Like whitelisting my IP?

thanks for answer tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falmar said:

I tried contacting my ISP but they wont change it. Im using paid vps  because im not able to bot on my PC ;( are there any possible temporary fixes ? Like whitelisting my IP?

thanks for answer tho

Yes can you PM your IP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Todd said:

Yes can you PM your IP.

Pmed! Let me know when I can check if I can login :) 

thanks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the exact same issue, YoHo told me to go here for a fix.

I tried the vpn solution already, i'm using a dynamic ip.. but it won't whitelist me :/

I'll pm you my IP @Todd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.