Jump to content
Mark

How to AVOID bans & Successfully Bot your Main account [GUIDE]

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Oh_My_goth said:

+1 at the premium script idea. It's priced for it's superiority.

 

Nicely written, got a nice aspect on break handling/not using it... i'll mix and match with real hand breaks. ;)
First time trying,  but so far I've done the basics, mostly as you've stated.  Mimic human behavior.  I do about 5 skills a day, which I believe has me kept alive.

Premium scripts are also the only ones I'd trust... in case I decide to do something naughty like smoke weed and fall asleep in bed...

Sleeping without breaks (always with LG) would always remain in waking up to a ban.  This is why I will keep using break handler + my own input hehe.  Just to be extra safe ;)

I'd always end up elsewhere or something fun.  With premium, I don't ever get that issue.  

... Fun.

 

yes. Premium.

100% agree. Glad you liked the guide :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what prevents an employee from looking up tribot, reading the forums, reading the methods that we post and then assess the situation and look out for stuff like this? What prevents the programmers of jagex to purchase a premium bot themselves, and analyze how they work and then look for botters like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2016 at 1:28 AM, Tyson67 said:

So what prevents an employee from looking up tribot, reading the forums, reading the methods that we post and then assess the situation and look out for stuff like this? What prevents the programmers of jagex to purchase a premium bot themselves, and analyze how they work and then look for botters like that?

I have no doubt that they already do visit forums like these. The methods that we post are all based on being as human like as possible, therefore they can't simply look for it as it corresponds with the behavior of literally every legit player as well. I'd imagine it wouldn't be as simply as purchasing a premium script and reverse engineering it to find out the bot users, we no longer live in the age of continuous patterns and 0 randomness. Things like ABCL2 exist, human-mouse movement data, etc. making it that much harder for jagex to pick up on. As I've said before, I've used these key bullet points and survived over 70M+ exp gain without a permanent ban. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I absolutely love the guide Mark! But I have a few questions. Ive been reading arou d about how jagex behaves and whatnot when it comes to botting. Is jagex able to detect certain bot clients and ban then? Could they notice and detect a tribot client and ban the user? Also I heard that jagex looks at past account activity, so if you got banned on an account using the same computer, can they track your IP and look at the account your currently using? Does doing quests prevent getting banned? I heard that if they notice you actually play and do quests that they will take that into consideration and might not ban you. Does jaget just straight up not like a person coming from a certain IP address and watch every move they make until they mess up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were to use a fishing and a combat bot, and they both contain ABC2, would I still be a lot more likely to get banned using a fishing bot? Dosent jagex pay more attention to skilling bots? Can someone reference me somewhere that has tips on botting for a skill? I'm a little sceptical about purchasing the fishing one tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2016 at 10:30 PM, Tyson67 said:

So I absolutely love the guide Mark! But I have a few questions. Ive been reading arou d about how jagex behaves and whatnot when it comes to botting. Is jagex able to detect certain bot clients and ban then? Could they notice and detect a tribot client and ban the user? Also I heard that jagex looks at past account activity, so if you got banned on an account using the same computer, can they track your IP and look at the account your currently using? Does doing quests prevent getting banned? I heard that if they notice you actually play and do quests that they will take that into consideration and might not ban you. Does jaget just straight up not like a person coming from a certain IP address and watch every move they make until they mess up?

No one knows for sure, we can only speculate and theorize with the evidence we already have. Have they been able to detect the client before? Yes. Do they ban users based on client detection? It has happened in the past where people haven't run a single script, but the fact that they logged in using botting client got them banned. As for using the same computer, I've had a shitload of accounts banned on this one, and I still managed to bot my account to maxed melee + other stats. They IP ban you when you create multiple accounts and get banned on them, basically done to prevent goldfarming. As for noticing you actually play and do quests etc, they take that into consideration in terms of not permanently banning you straight away. I've noticed accounts that have some progress on them/legit hours played get a 2 day ban before a permanent ban. New accounts made for goldfarming get a permanent ban straight away. Again, this is not full proof, but majority of the time this is the case (regarding 2 day bans). 

On 7/10/2016 at 10:34 PM, Tyson67 said:

If I were to use a fishing and a combat bot, and they both contain ABC2, would I still be a lot more likely to get banned using a fishing bot? Dosent jagex pay more attention to skilling bots? Can someone reference me somewhere that has tips on botting for a skill? I'm a little sceptical about purchasing the fishing one tbh

No one knows for sure which one you'll be more likely to get banned on. Fishing is a very simple task, and can be afked. Assuming you aren't botting for profit, this should be relatively safe. Again, all we know is that jagex pays more attention to things that actually affect the game. Highly goldfarmed methods directly affect the economy, therefore they watch them very carefully. On the other hand, people fletching/cooking does nothing to the economy and is not heavily botted for gold, therefore it is safer. 

As for specific tips, you just need to use your common sense. I personally haven't done fishing for more than 2-3 hours straight when I used to play legit, therefore you shouldn't run the script for 8 hours straight. Keep things as human like as possible, bot with the habits that an actual human would play with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2016 at 11:26 AM, samm710 said:

good guide. only thing i would add is questing too. Quests help a great deal with legitimacy of accounts in my experiences. 

Yeah definitely. I've added that to the guide as well, you must have missed it :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2016 at 0:40 PM, Mark said:

On the other hand, people fletching/cooking does nothing to the economy and is not heavily botted for gold, therefore it is safer. 

Complete opposite actually. Fletching is an incredible skill to goldfarm and is super easy to get you banned, pretty much the woodcutting of P2P.

Edited by kbeats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think baby sitting your bot is the most important rule, specially in areas with lots of people, I usually tend to chat with others while I bot skills, I feel that makes you look legit and stops them for reporting you, which I think people reporting you definitely throws a flag on you for them to investigate, specially if your botting for 10 hours at a spot and people are trying to talk to you or ask questions, and you simply ignore them. I'd say never leave your bot running without your supervision 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice guide Mark. 

I would like to add one thing, the use of proxies. My home address got flagged after a couple of bans. Now I run my bots on proxies and havent received a single ban since more than a year. Just be careful to take in account the timezone your proxy is in.  Not that many people playing the game for 8 hours at night on a work day =]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×