Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mark

How to AVOID bans & Successfully Bot your Main account [GUIDE]

47 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Oh_My_goth said:

+1 at the premium script idea. It's priced for it's superiority.

Nicely written, got a nice aspect on break handling/not using it... i'll mix and match with real hand breaks. ;)
First time trying,  but so far I've done the basics, mostly as you've stated.  Mimic human behavior.  I do about 5 skills a day, which I believe has me kept alive.

Premium scripts are also the only ones I'd trust... in case I decide to do something naughty like smoke weed and fall asleep in bed...

Sleeping without breaks (always with LG) would always remain in waking up to a ban.  This is why I will keep using break handler + my own input hehe.  Just to be extra safe ;)

I'd always end up elsewhere or something fun.  With premium, I don't ever get that issue.  

... Fun.

yes. Premium.

100% agree. Glad you liked the guide :)

So what prevents an employee from looking up tribot, reading the forums, reading the methods that we post and then assess the situation and look out for stuff like this? What prevents the programmers of jagex to purchase a premium bot themselves, and analyze how they work and then look for botters like that?

On 7/7/2016 at 1:28 AM, Tyson67 said:

So what prevents an employee from looking up tribot, reading the forums, reading the methods that we post and then assess the situation and look out for stuff like this? What prevents the programmers of jagex to purchase a premium bot themselves, and analyze how they work and then look for botters like that?

I have no doubt that they already do visit forums like these. The methods that we post are all based on being as human like as possible, therefore they can't simply look for it as it corresponds with the behavior of literally every legit player as well. I'd imagine it wouldn't be as simply as purchasing a premium script and reverse engineering it to find out the bot users, we no longer live in the age of continuous patterns and 0 randomness. Things like ABCL2 exist, human-mouse movement data, etc. making it that much harder for jagex to pick up on. As I've said before, I've used these key bullet points and survived over 70M+ exp gain without a permanent ban. 

So I absolutely love the guide Mark! But I have a few questions. Ive been reading arou d about how jagex behaves and whatnot when it comes to botting. Is jagex able to detect certain bot clients and ban then? Could they notice and detect a tribot client and ban the user? Also I heard that jagex looks at past account activity, so if you got banned on an account using the same computer, can they track your IP and look at the account your currently using? Does doing quests prevent getting banned? I heard that if they notice you actually play and do quests that they will take that into consideration and might not ban you. Does jaget just straight up not like a person coming from a certain IP address and watch every move they make until they mess up?

If I were to use a fishing and a combat bot, and they both contain ABC2, would I still be a lot more likely to get banned using a fishing bot? Dosent jagex pay more attention to skilling bots? Can someone reference me somewhere that has tips on botting for a skill? I'm a little sceptical about purchasing the fishing one tbh

On 7/10/2016 at 10:30 PM, Tyson67 said:

So I absolutely love the guide Mark! But I have a few questions. Ive been reading arou d about how jagex behaves and whatnot when it comes to botting. Is jagex able to detect certain bot clients and ban then? Could they notice and detect a tribot client and ban the user? Also I heard that jagex looks at past account activity, so if you got banned on an account using the same computer, can they track your IP and look at the account your currently using? Does doing quests prevent getting banned? I heard that if they notice you actually play and do quests that they will take that into consideration and might not ban you. Does jaget just straight up not like a person coming from a certain IP address and watch every move they make until they mess up?

No one knows for sure, we can only speculate and theorize with the evidence we already have. Have they been able to detect the client before? Yes. Do they ban users based on client detection? It has happened in the past where people haven't run a single script, but the fact that they logged in using botting client got them banned. As for using the same computer, I've had a shitload of accounts banned on this one, and I still managed to bot my account to maxed melee + other stats. They IP ban you when you create multiple accounts and get banned on them, basically done to prevent goldfarming. As for noticing you actually play and do quests etc, they take that into consideration in terms of not permanently banning you straight away. I've noticed accounts that have some progress on them/legit hours played get a 2 day ban before a permanent ban. New accounts made for goldfarming get a permanent ban straight away. Again, this is not full proof, but majority of the time this is the case (regarding 2 day bans). 

On 7/10/2016 at 10:34 PM, Tyson67 said:

If I were to use a fishing and a combat bot, and they both contain ABC2, would I still be a lot more likely to get banned using a fishing bot? Dosent jagex pay more attention to skilling bots? Can someone reference me somewhere that has tips on botting for a skill? I'm a little sceptical about purchasing the fishing one tbh

No one knows for sure which one you'll be more likely to get banned on. Fishing is a very simple task, and can be afked. Assuming you aren't botting for profit, this should be relatively safe. Again, all we know is that jagex pays more attention to things that actually affect the game. Highly goldfarmed methods directly affect the economy, therefore they watch them very carefully. On the other hand, people fletching/cooking does nothing to the economy and is not heavily botted for gold, therefore it is safer. 

As for specific tips, you just need to use your common sense. I personally haven't done fishing for more than 2-3 hours straight when I used to play legit, therefore you shouldn't run the script for 8 hours straight. Keep things as human like as possible, bot with the habits that an actual human would play with. 

On 18/05/2016 at 3:26 PM, Mark said:

9. Do not bot heavily goldfarmed methods.

If you're gonna bot a skill like woodcutting, do so with a method that does not make money

What's the point of goldfarming then? xD

On 7/26/2016 at 11:48 AM, pwnaggge said:

What's the point of goldfarming then? xD

How to AVOID bans & Successfully Bot your Main account

good guide. only thing i would add is questing too. Quests help a great deal with legitimacy of accounts in my experiences. 

On 8/3/2016 at 11:26 AM, samm710 said:

good guide. only thing i would add is questing too. Quests help a great deal with legitimacy of accounts in my experiences. 

Yeah definitely. I've added that to the guide as well, you must have missed it :P

Would you be willing to write a guide on how not to get banned on tribot?

2 people like this

On 7/12/2016 at 0:40 PM, Mark said:

On the other hand, people fletching/cooking does nothing to the economy and is not heavily botted for gold, therefore it is safer. 

Complete opposite actually. Fletching is an incredible skill to goldfarm and is super easy to get you banned, pretty much the woodcutting of P2P.

Edited by kbeats

its always nice to see what other people do to avoid getting that ban hammer. I also do manual breaks and don't use break handler. happy botting!

On 6 August 2016 at 0:41 AM, FALSkills said:

Would you be willing to write a guide on how not to get banned on tribot?

:D:D:D:D

I think baby sitting your bot is the most important rule, specially in areas with lots of people, I usually tend to chat with others while I bot skills, I feel that makes you look legit and stops them for reporting you, which I think people reporting you definitely throws a flag on you for them to investigate, specially if your botting for 10 hours at a spot and people are trying to talk to you or ask questions, and you simply ignore them. I'd say never leave your bot running without your supervision 

i got banned 5 minutes in to a script and lost my almost maxed main....... and i bought extended VIP... this is so bullshit and i feel cheated on