Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gltiched

Max Main Xers

7 posts in this topic

Curious on peoples opinions on people that Max Main stake Xers or if you do it yourself! Tell me what you think of them

l7oxYv6.png

The Stakers that ask for 1.1x or sometimes 1.2x

Edited by gltiched

31 minutes ago, gltiched said:

l7oxYv6.png

The Stakers that ask for 1.1x or sometimes 1.2x

You need A LOT of money for xing to be successful, it's main key factor is long term statistics, so if you only have enough gold for 1-20 stakes its not worth. You need to be able to stake at least 100+ times constantly for it to work. 

Well its obvious that they make money on the 1.1x when the odds obviously do not warrant a 1.1x. The people that stake them are usually the ones about to get cleaned and can't find anyone to call their stakes, or the ones that are delusional enough to believe that staking the xers would give them a significant advantage on their YOLO stake. 

I've YOLO staked them once and won, but I just can't be asked to do it again with the -10% on the pot.