Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

JJ's Recorder - Create your own scripts

38 posts in this topic

JJ's Recorder

Repository link

Creating your own script has never been easier. With JJ's Recorder your in-game actions are automatically mapped to script actions. Start the script, play the game and playback your actions. That is all there is to it. You don't have to write any code at all!

Video tutorial

Text tutorial

1. Record your actions

pjQH9gX.png

2. Optional: save your actions

3. Hit the playback button

gQ3Zkql.png

Settings can be reloaded:

5LUbeAC.png

The following actions are recognized:

1. RSChatContinueAction
  2. RSChatOptionAction
  3. RSChooseOptionAction
  4. RSEquipmentAction
  5. RSGroundItemAction
  6. RSInterfaceAction
  7. RSItemAction
  8. RSNpcAction
  9. RSObjectAction
  10. RSPointAction
  11. RSSpellAction
  12. RSWalkAction

Please let me know what kind of script you are trying to make and what actions are missing!

Edited by J J
Version 3.0 release
1 person likes this

Looks very interesting. I'll give this a go!

Edited by iFluffee
Quotes were massive

@J J will the script automatically handle things like pop up for level up achievements that may stop the script from running?

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, AsianNinja said:

Looks very interesting. I'll give this a go!

Thanks, let me know what use case you have.

15 hours ago, Montreal said:

@J J will the script automatically handle things like pop up for level up achievements that may stop the script from running?

No currently not. I need feedback to work out things such as that and add new features. Currently working on adding new recording options to successfully record a flax spinning script.

Most important: recognizing waiting times

And for flax spinning: typing 28 in the chatbox

9 hours ago, leoshiro said:

oo? are u coding guild wars 2?

No, played it for a while when it came out but haven't touch it for years now.

Just now, J J said:

Thanks, let me know what use case you have.

No currently not. I need feedback to work out things such as that and add new features. Currently working on adding new recording options to successfully record a flax spinning script.

Most important: recognizing waiting times

And for flax spinning: typing 28 in the chatbox

No, played it for a while when it came out but haven't touch it for years now.

Can this detect if the  gate is shut and needs to be opened or na?

1 minute ago, leoshiro said:

can the script use worldhopper?

Not detected as a seperate action, but it can probably go through the interfaces.

Just now, WYD said:

Can this detect if the  gate is shut and needs to be opened or na?

Yes. During the recording everything must be closed so you can open it so the script knows it should be opened. If a gate, door or whatever is already opened it will skip the action.

Just now, J J said:

Not detected as a seperate action, but it can probably go through the interfaces.

Yes. During the recording everything must be closed so you can open it so the script knows it should be opened. If a gate, door or whatever is already opened it will skip the action.

What about implementing world hopping :P

Can it withdraw all items? I recorded the process, but it keeps saying attempt count=0 then 1,2,3 until it stops trying.

It withdraws 1 with a left click instead of right clicking to withdraw all.

On 5/16/2016 at 5:38 PM, WYD said:

What about implementing world hopping :P

Yes definitely useful for collecting things which are easier to record.

Instead of coding all those things... I could actually allow users to record multiple tasks and then group them.

So you could record:

Pick up potatoe - repeat 28x

World hop - repeat 1x

Bank - repeat

Or something.

21 hours ago, AsianNinja said:

Can it withdraw all items? I recorded the process, but it keeps saying attempt count=0 then 1,2,3 until it stops trying.

It withdraws 1 with a left click instead of right clicking to withdraw all.

Looks like that option is not automatically recognized. I'll take a look at it because it should be recognized.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Really looking for feedback to know what works and what doesn't and where everyone sees potential to use it.

No herblore scripts are currently working and I would love to do some herblore with this. You think that would be possible?

On 18-5-2016 at 6:02 PM, Unknown Boss said:

No herblore scripts are currently working and I would love to do some herblore with this. You think that would be possible?

Oh I will take a look at my herblore script then! But yes, this script should work as well.

But I have had some PM's from people that banking does not work. High on my list to fix as its very important.

Thanks a lot! If you fixed the Herblore script I would be super happy lol. There aren't even any premium ones so it is frustrating not to even have 1 option for doing potions. 

On 20-5-2016 at 9:38 PM, Unknown Boss said:

Thanks a lot! If you fixed the Herblore script I would be super happy lol. There aren't even any premium ones so it is frustrating not to even have 1 option for doing potions. 

I fixed it on the 20th of May after reading your comment ;)

On 31-5-2016 at 6:47 PM, iprocheat said:

any antiban?

Yes inside of the 'playback'. But nothing very advanced, for now.

any chance that it can pick up objects that would spawn at different locations? or does it simply "go through the motions"?

any chance that it can pick up objects that would spawn at different locations? or does it simply "go through the motions"?

It doesn't playback your mouse at the exact same coordinates. It determines which objects you have clicked and it will pick up the item which is closest to you. As long as all of the items are on the screen, it will keep picking up items at different locations.

Thanks I haven't been able to get on for a while but I will try it out!

Let me know if it works for you or what you miss.

very nice script can you make npc chat like 3-4 times faster ?

edit: make all actions 3-4 times faster + add failsafe to npc chat 

Edited by qwe

Brilliant.

Edit: While the idea is clever, I am wary as to whether with extended use (just a couple hours probably) any script made with this with waypoints will be on the "ban-list". Navigation tends to be a big cause for bot bans, from what I've seen.

Main source: 

Edited by TerrifiedVirus

On 6/22/2016 at 3:29 AM, qwe said:

very nice script can you make npc chat like 3-4 times faster ?

edit: make all actions 3-4 times faster + add failsafe to npc chat 

It should be pretty fast?

Over the weekend I will do more testing and make some improvements.

If you can tell me your usecase @qwe I can do some testing on that specific scenario.

On 6/22/2016 at 3:34 AM, TerrifiedVirus said:

Brilliant.

Edit: While the idea is clever, I am wary as to whether with extended use (just a couple hours probably) any script made with this with waypoints will be on the "ban-list". Navigation tends to be a big cause for bot bans, from what I've seen.

Main source: 

Well it essentially generates a script that it follows. Not much different from any of other script on the market. It doesn't click on the same coordinates every time. It determines where then nearest object is and clicks on a random point.

But yes, it does repeat the exact same task every time. But that is the case for many scripts. A good thing about this script is that you can create your own unique script. Nobody is repeating the same actions as you. (except for popular things maybe)

Script will be further expanded in August! Keep the suggestions coming. I will have plenty of development time to work on multiple scripts.

On 2016-07-19 at 3:03 PM, J J said:

Script will be further expanded in August! Keep the suggestions coming. I will have plenty of development time to work on multiple scripts.

So right now it's not finished and should only be used for testing?