Athylius

Connection error using VPN when loading client

Hi all,

I can't seem to get my Tribot client to load, I have connected to a VPN, and it just says 'connection error exception' and nothing else, no other messages etc. when I click login, I have logged in on the website via the vpn connection no problems, but the client itself will not let me.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Athy:P

Just now, Athylius said:

Hi all,

I can't seem to get my Tribot client to load, I have connected to a VPN, and it just says 'connection error exception' and nothing else, no other messages etc. when I click login, I have logged in on the website via the vpn connection no problems, but the client itself will not let me.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Athy:P

There is potential the CloudFlare used to protect TRiBot's servers has the IP of your VPN blacklisted, and as a result this prevents you from connecting to TRiBot. If you can connect without the VPN, then I would assume that is the case and would advise trying a different VPN server.

16 hours ago, iFluffee said:

There is potential the CloudFlare used to protect TRiBot's servers has the IP of your VPN blacklisted, and as a result this prevents you from connecting to TRiBot. If you can connect without the VPN, then I would assume that is the case and would advise trying a different VPN server.

Thanks, I'll give it a go. :)