Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Athylius

Connection error using VPN when loading client

Hi all,

I can't seem to get my Tribot client to load, I have connected to a VPN, and it just says 'connection error exception' and nothing else, no other messages etc. when I click login, I have logged in on the website via the vpn connection no problems, but the client itself will not let me.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Athy:P

Just now, Athylius said:

Hi all,

I can't seem to get my Tribot client to load, I have connected to a VPN, and it just says 'connection error exception' and nothing else, no other messages etc. when I click login, I have logged in on the website via the vpn connection no problems, but the client itself will not let me.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Athy:P

There is potential the CloudFlare used to protect TRiBot's servers has the IP of your VPN blacklisted, and as a result this prevents you from connecting to TRiBot. If you can connect without the VPN, then I would assume that is the case and would advise trying a different VPN server.

16 hours ago, iFluffee said:

There is potential the CloudFlare used to protect TRiBot's servers has the IP of your VPN blacklisted, and as a result this prevents you from connecting to TRiBot. If you can connect without the VPN, then I would assume that is the case and would advise trying a different VPN server.

Thanks, I'll give it a go. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By twizzletwanger
      Hi!
      I have multiple proxies that I like to jump to and from. Can I do this without having to close the app and re-open to select a new proxy?
      Thanks!
    • By IceKontroI
      Overview
      A while back I had to create an implementation of a Server and Client communications system for a personal script of mine. My implementation was shit. Here's a much better one. It's still a bit unrefined so if you have an improvement, post it and I'll consider it for revision. The implementation for a lot of the class events is abstract, meaning the user determines what he wants to do when those events fire. Both Server and Client feature a heartbeat system, where after a certain time interval, the Client will send some info to the Server to let it know it's still alive. Likewise every time interval the Server does the same, but for each Client Connection it has saved. Servers and Clients both always have threads open which wait for Objects to be read. When an Object is read, an event will be fired as mentioned below. If the Object read is a Request (covered later on), then it will be displayed through a separate designated event. Implementations of the following events are not mandatory. If you don't want to handle certain events, simply create a constructor for the Server/Client, but leave the blocks for the unused event blank.
      Server events
      public abstract void onConnectionGain(Connection connection); Fired whenever a Client successfully connects to the Server, providing you the Connection that was just established. public abstract void onConnectionLoss(Connection connection, Exception e); Fired whenever a Connection is dropped, except when the Server closes a Connection manually when its shutdown() method is called. The Exception describes the circumstances that lead to the Connection being dropped. public abstract void onWrite(Serializable object); Fired whenever an Object is written to every Connection in the Server's list of current Connections. public abstract void onWrite(Serializable object, Connection connection); Same as above, but fires once for each Connection in the Server's Connection list at the time of writing the Object. public abstract void onRead(Object object, Connection connection); Fires whenever an Object is received on the Server's end from a Client Connection. Does not fire when a Request is received, the following event handles those cases. public abstract void onRequest(Request request, Connection connection); Fires whenever a Request is received on the Server's end from a Client. This class should handle implementation of how exactly you want to handle Requests. Requests will be covered in detail later on in the post. public abstract void onShutdown(); Fires at the end of Server#shutdown(). Client events
      public abstract void onConnectionGain(); Fired when the Client successfully established a Connection to the Server. public abstract void onConnectionLoss(Exception e); Fired when the Client's Connection to the Server drops. The Exception describes the circumstances that lead to the Connection being dropped. public abstract void onRead(Object object); Fires when the Client receives an Object from the Server. This again does not fire when a Request is received, that is handled by the event below. public abstract void onRequest(Request request); Fires when a Request is received on the Client's end, from the Server. public abstract void onShutdown(); Fires at the end of Client#shutdown(). Functionality
      The primary function of a Server/Client implementation like this is to facilitate communication between the Client and Server. Communication can happen across multiple scripts and even multiple computers. They must all be on the same network, however. Reading more than one Object at a time is unsupported (would corrupt underlying streams), and the same for writing. You can, however, read and write at the same time. To set this up, the user must specify which port the Server will be set up on, and then create Clients that attempt to connect to that port. You can do this through the constructors like so:
      Note  the implementations of each event in the example above do not need to contain any actual code, they just need to have their headers. Clients will automatically attempt to re-connect to the Server with their designated port number. If the Server connection is lost while a Client is still online, it will fire a onConnectionLoss(...) event and wait 1 second before reconnecting. If a Client connection drops while the Server is still online, the Server will simply fire onConnectionLoss(...) and do nothing special.
      When a Connection is dropped, either Server or Client, you won't know about it until you try to read/write to it. This is why both Server and Client implement a "heartbeat" system. Every time interval (0.5 seconds) the Server sends a null Object to each Client, and each Client does the same for its Server. This simply ensures a minimum read/write frequency between the Server and Client so that dropped connections can be handled properly. On read/write from a disconnected Connection, an error will be thrown, which will properly remove the Connection from the Server's list and fire onConnectionLoss(...).
      Writing
      Communication between Server and Client is two-way, meaning the Server can send Objects and Requests to any of its Connections and the Client can do the same to its designated Server. A Server can have as many Connections as your heap space allows, however a Client can only have 1 Server Connection. Reads happen automatically via their own threads, however writes must be handled directly by the user. Anything you want to write must be Serializable, otherwise you'll get an Exception. Here's how the write methods work:
      Server
      public void write(Serializable object) Simply writes the given Serializable to every Connection in the Server's current Connection list. Fires onWrite(Serializable object); public void write(Serializable object, Connection connection) Writes the Serializable to only the specified Connection. Fires onWrite(Serializable object, Connection connection); Client
      public void write(Serializable object) Writes the given object Fires onWrite(Serializable object); When writing Requests, if the Request is unfulfilled (see section below), it will appear in the recipient's onRequest(...) event.
      Requests
      Finally I'll get to Requests, which is one of the main things I built this system to handle. A Request is a specialized Object, sent to a recipient, with the expectation for it to be returned, but with some modification. A Client may want to send a Request containing a Point with coordinates (-1, -1), expecting it to be returned with different coordinates. Here's an example of what that might look like:
      Simply extend Request<T> where T is the type of Object you want to be able to modify and implement Serializable so that the Request can actually be sent. When you initialize the Request<Point>, it will contain a Point (or otherwise specified type) variable called "target" which will be null until the Request is fulfilled. To fulfill the Request, simply call Request#fulfill(Object ... args) with the proper argument parameters (in this case 2 ints). The Request will automatically process the parameters in the way specified by your abstract implementation of Request#execute(Object ... args), and update the "target" from null to whatever the result actually is. If Request#execute(...) throws an Exception at any point, the Request will simply be processed as unfulfilled and ignored, even if it is written back to the sender. Here's what Request fulfillment looks like:
      To send Requests, simply call the Client or Server's fulfill(...) method. It will write the specified Request to the target(s), wait for it to be returned as fulfilled, and then return it. If it doesn't receive the Request within a designated time frame, it'll throw a RequestTimeoutException. Requests use System.nanoTime() as an identifier to ensure the originally sent Request is returned at the end of the method call. This is a failsafe to ensure you don't accidentally return a different Request to the one that was originally sent out.
      Classes
      That's it. Here are the classes:

• By OliverandFelix
      When using looking glass do I still connect to Runescape using the proxy selected through Tribot, or will the mirrored client run through my main ip adress as osbuddy has no option to use a proxy?
    • By Fluffee
      How to Run Most Applications Through a Proxy on both Windows and Linux
      Windows Instructions
      Note: Chrome and Firefox portable do not work with WideCap.
      1. Download WideCap from here (http://widecap.ru/en/download/)
      2. Run through the installer, and launch WideCap, you should see this screen.

3.Go ahead and click on Settings (First option under the Widecap section on the left hand side). Then uncheck the box that says Run with system startup.

4. Now go ahead and click on New proxy (First option under the proxies section on the left hand side).
      5.You should see this screen, in the top field enter the IP address and port (IP:Port format). Confirm that the protocol is set to SOCKS v5 (which is the default), and tick the box for Authentication if necessary. If using an authenticated proxy, enter your username in the login field, and obviously your password in the password field. Then hit the Create New button, next to Chain, and type in a name for your Proxy, then Hit OK

6. Now that you're back to the main screen, click on the Proxy List section (Second option under the proxies section on the left hand side). Right click on your newly added proxy, and click check selected, to make sure you entered all the information correctly. If the status field rolls over to OK, you're good to go, and can move on to the next step

7. Find WideCap in your System tray, right click, and uncheck the box that says Enable Widecap.

8. Click on View Programs (Second option under the Programs section on the left hand side). Then drag and drop the icon for the application you want to proxify (run behind a proxy) into WideCap. WideCap supports the proxifying of both .exe and .jar files!

9. Right Click on your newly added program, and click on Modify Application, you should see a similar screen depending on what you added. Then click on Create New... (to create a new rule)

10. In the Chain tab, select the Proxy Chain you created earlier, then under the Main tab, give your new rule a name and hit OK. Then Hit OK again on the modify Application screen.

11. Hit Apply and OK in the main window of WideCap, and then find it in your System Tray again, but this time click the box to Enable Widecap
      12.Open your Proxified application, and check to see if the proxy worked! If your IP is changed, congrats, you've got WideCap working!
      Linux Instructions (Based off of a Debian Installation)
      1. Open a new terminal and run this command
      sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -y proxychains 2. Now that proxychains is installed, we're going to go ahead and create a user specific configuration file. To do this, we'll make a directory, then copy the standard proxychains configuration file to it and change the ownership of the configuration file to your user. Run the command below as your user.
      mkdir ~/.proxychains/ && cp /etc/proxychains.conf ~/.proxychains/proxychains.conf && sudo chown ${USER:=$(/usr/bin/id -run)} $HOME/.proxychains/proxychains.conf && sudo chgrp ${USER:=$(/usr/bin/id -run)} $HOME/.proxychains/proxychains.confroxychains.conf 3. Once the command is finished, open the proxychains config file in your favorite Linux text editor, for ease of use, I'm going to use nano. To install nano run this command
      sudo apt-get install -y nano To edit the proxychains config file, with nano, run this command
      nano ~/.proxychains/proxychains.conf 4. Now, what you'll want to do is scroll all the way down to the bottom, and you should see something like this

That last line that says
      socks4    127.0.0.1    9050
      That's the line we'll be editing. Firstly, we'll go ahead and erase everything on that line, don't worry we'll put it back. The format for the configuration file is
      Proxy Type(lowercase) (tab) IP address (tab) Port (tab) Username (tab) Password
      Therefore if your proxy was a Socks5 proxy, with an IP of 192.168.1.1, a port of 1080, a username of Fluffee and a password of TRiBot, your final line would look like this:
      socks5    192.168.1.1    1080    Fluffee    TRiBot
      So, go ahead and modify your last line to fit your own proxy and then hit Control+X to exit, and then hit Y to save (instructions are based off of using nano to edit the file).
      5. Proxychains is now setup, but how do you use it? Go ahead and VNC into your Server and open a terminal, or open a Terminal inside your Desktop Environment (if using Linux installed on a PC). From there run the command proxychains followed by the application you would like to run, or the path to the application. For example, try running, if you have Firefox installed:
      proxychains firefox Then navigate to an IP checking website, and see if your proxy worked!
      That concludes the tutorial on how to use a proxy with Oldschool or any browser, on both Linux and Windows. If you have any questions feel free to post in the comments!
    • By r0ot
      I've nearly got TRiBot running on an Ubuntu machine but have run into an error with the loader.  When I run the loader for the first time and it populates the dependencies folder, the file togl.dll get's downloaded instead of libTOGL.so which TRiBot.jar eventually looks for.  Error looks like this:
      Loading TOGL Loading: /home/<user>/.tribot/dependancies/libTOGL.so Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library /home/<user>/.tribot/dependancies/ibTOGL.so Inside my dependencies folder there's a file called togl.dll.  The bug report forum says I need to post here before I can post there.
    • By adog75
      Hi Tribot,
      About to purchase proxies from blazing proxies. Anyone have a promo code they'd like to share ^^? Thanks in advance
    • By Jigglepurf
      So i try to start triBot and it says "Files loaded triBot will now start" and then the window closes and Nothing else happens. Am i doing something wrong?
    • By sgt p0wned
      hey guys, im getting an error
      [23:20:56] TRiBot Release 9.307_0 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_102)
      [23:20:56] Loading human mouse movement data.
      [23:20:57] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
      [23:21:09] Exception in thread "0"
      [23:21:09] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
      [23:21:09]     at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(Unknown Source)
      [23:21:09]     at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.nh.kH(bd:304)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.nh.yg(bd:75)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.Ql.LK(bh:523)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.RK.Da(ao:27)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.xk.m(wm:562)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.xk.<init>(wm:161)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.Ql.<init>(bh:162)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.RK.<init>(ao:192)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.vJ.<init>(gg:113)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.EG.run(af:738)
      [23:21:09]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      [23:21:09] Exception in thread "-1"
      [23:21:09] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
      [23:21:09]     at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(Unknown Source)
      [23:21:09]     at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.nh.kH(bd:304)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.nh.yg(bd:75)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.Ql.LK(bh:523)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.RK.Da(ao:27)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.xk.m(wm:562)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.xk.<init>(wm:161)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.Ql.<init>(bh:162)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.RK.<init>(ao:192)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.vJ.<init>(gg:113)
      [23:21:09]     at obf.EG.run(af:738)
      [23:21:09]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is there a known fix?
      FOUND A FIX.. I'm Blind..
      A username and password helps.. forgot i just deleted .tri file.
      My bad..
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 57 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies