Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Avokadas

Avokadas road to bot base Berserker ;)

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, sine i quitted Runescape for like 4 years, i decided to comebacck and try to bot a base zerker pure :)
My goals are like - base stuff to bot up for quests and things needed, after it goings to be hand played. ( if not banned ofcourse )

Yes im going to bot in all places, hard bot watched and not, but its not going to be like 10 hours straight dumps and etc. So hopeffuly i can make out something.

Well gonna update every one/two days hope i can get something out :)

F2P goals - 

Make some money - In progress
Skill everything by a little bit - In Progress
Make P2P 

Stats by starting this thread -

309q1kl.png

ASWELL SHARING ONE OF MY BOTTED ACCOUNTS BEFORE EOC :) 12 similiar to this was sold - and one i still have.

fully.png

Update #1

Went to cinema left WC bot for 4 hours - it made me happy actually :)

qp7.png

update.png

Edited by Avokadas
1 person likes this

Good luck.

By the way, nice 39 woodcutting. Make sure to hide something else or an easy calculation could reveal what you're trying to hide.

2 minutes ago, Beg said:

Good luck.

By the way, nice 39 woodcutting. Make sure to hide something else or an easy calculation could reveal what you're trying to hide.

Right damn total level :D Last time i did something like this like 5 years ago, so yea... Must remember lot of stuff :D

What firemaking script is that? I've never seen that one before

2 minutes ago, iFluffee said:

What firemaking script is that? I've never seen that one before

It's my mate self made still working on it. Supports only south Grand Exchange and only logs so i decided to test it for a bit

1 minute ago, Avokadas said:

It's my mate self made still working on it. Supports only south Grand Exchange and only logs so i decided to test it for a bit

Ahhh, fair enough! Thanks :)

1 minute ago, iFluffee said:

Ahhh, fair enough! Thanks :)

Only problem now is that this script leaves about 7-8 logs per inventory on ground. But doesnt matter for me at the moment actually when burning my own logs from woodcutting =D