Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iant06

iMediumSolver by iant06 - BETA

98 posts in this topic

Thats great to hear! Why is it still in beta?

A couple bugs remain, I will be applying for premium status probably next week

A couple bugs remain, I will be applying for premium status probably next week

Alright! Gues ill wait for that instead of buying the easy clue solver and enter the beta ^^

Btw, is it correct that you need to be able to wear a green d'hide body(dragon slayer quests)?

Alright! Gues ill wait for that instead of buying the easy clue solver and enter the beta ^^

Btw, is it correct that you need to be able to wear a green d'hide body(dragon slayer quests)?

That specific clue is not added actually, I haven't had an account with dragon slayer completed nor has anyone ever reported it. I imagine most people wouldn't want that as a requirement, however there might be some people that have completed that quest and would like to be able to complete that clue. Can add it if somebody wants it but as of now if you get the clue requiring you to wear a green d'hide body the script just drops it.

Edited by iant06

That specific clue is not added actually, I haven't had an account with dragon slayer completed nor has anyone ever reported it. I imagine most people wouldn't want that as a requirement, however there might be some people that have completed that quest and would like to be able to complete that clue. Can add it if an somebody wants it but as of now if you get the clue requiring you to wear a green d'hide body the script just drops it.

Alright! I've taken a look at the 2007 wiki and it says you will need the following quests to complete every clue:

Dragon slayer

Horror from the deep (Completion not necessary)

Biohazard

The Tourist Trap (Completion not necessary)

Sea slug (Completion not necessary)

Fremennik Trials. 

Which one of those quests should I have completed to run the script at it's best :)?

Alright! I've taken a look at the 2007 wiki and it says you will need the following quests to complete every clue:

Dragon slayer

Horror from the deep (Completion not necessary)

Biohazard

The Tourist Trap (Completion not necessary)

Sea slug (Completion not necessary)

Fremennik Trials. 

Which one of those quests should I have completed to run the script at it's best :)?

Dragon Slayer - Not Required

Horror from the Deep - Not Required

Biohazard - Not Required

The Tourist Trap - Not Required

Sea Slug - Not Required

Fremennik Trials - Not Required

Here are the complete requirements for the script:

Requirements:

Skill Levels:

• 30 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
  • 30 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
  • 50 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
  • 40 Magic(Only Needed For 2 Emote Clues, Recommended)
  • 10 Agility(Recommended, To Use Agility Shortcut)
    • If you do not have the required level to wear the emote equipment or use an agility shortcut, the script will drop the clue and will attempt to acquire another.

Quests:

• Waterfall Quest (Required For Coordinate Clue)
  • Priest in Peril (Recommended, For Multiple Clues)
  • Tree Gnome Village (Recommended, For Cryptic Clue and Spirit Trees)

Items:
  • Teleportation Method:
  • Teleport Tabs:
    • Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done)
  • Teleport Runes:
    • Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire
  • Cannon + Cballs(If Selected)
  • Spade
  • Duel Ring
  • Games Necklace
  • Amulet of Glory
  • Ardougne Cloak(If Diary Done)
  • Rope(In Bank for clue task)
  • Tinderbox(In bank for clue task)
  • Candle(In bank for clue task)

Edited by iant06

Dragon Slayer - Not Required

Horror from the Deep - Not Required

Biohazard - Not Required

The Tourist Trap - Not Required

Sea Slug - Not Required

Fremennik Trials - Not Required

Here are the complete requirements for the script:

Requirements:

Skill Levels:

• 30 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
  • 30 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
  • 50 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment)
  • 40 Magic(Only Needed For 2 Emote Clues, Recommended)
  • 10 Agility(Recommended, To Use Agility Shortcut)
    • If you do not have the required level to wear the emote equipment or use an agility shortcut, the script will drop the clue and will attempt to acquire another.

Quests:

• Waterfall Quest (Required For Coordinate Clue)
  • Priest in Peril (Recommended, For Multiple Clues)
  • Tree Gnome Village (Recommended, For Cryptic Clue and Spirit Trees)

Items:
  • Teleportation Method:
  • Teleport Tabs:
    • Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done)
  • Teleport Runes:
    • Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire
  • Cannon + Cballs(If Selected)
  • Spade
  • Duel Ring
  • Games Necklace
  • Amulet of Glory
  • Ardougne Cloak(If Diary Done)
  • Rope(In Bank for clue task)
  • Tinderbox(In bank for clue task)
  • Candle(In bank for clue task)

Yea I've read therequirements. But I was wondering that if I did these quests, will I have an advantage?

Yea I've read therequirements. But I was wondering that if I did these quests, will I have an advantage?

Nope none of those clues requiring those quests have been added.

Nope none of those clues requiring those quests have been added.

Alright, thanks for all the info! You defenetly got urself a buyer when it get's premium released ;)

1 person likes this

Hi, I've bought 1 months subscription to your easy clue bot. Can you add me to the beta please as the main reason I got the easy one was to access this beta :D

On 6/18/2016 at 9:56 AM, midorefeed said:

Hi, I've bought 1 months subscription to your easy clue bot. Can you add me to the beta please as the main reason I got the easy one was to access this beta :D

Added

On 5/13/2016 at 2:19 AM, iant06 said:

To be apart of this beta test, I'd like to keep it small so you will have to have purchased at least 1 auth of iClueSolver to join, as the requirements for the medium solver script are pretty low and the ban rates are next to nothing, I'd definitely like to keep it that way :) 

You can purchase at any time to be added to the UserID list so the medium solver beta script will be available to you on the repository. The start of the beta will be announced tomorrow in the comments below :) 

Quick question. I'm super interested in this script, but I read that you'll be applying to put it in the repository next week. I don't mind buying iClueSolver (easy) to get access to the beta, but I'm looking to do this versus the easy. If I purchase 30 days of easy, will I lose access to this once the beta ends? Or would I just need to purchase 14 days of easy, hope you finish it up by then, and then buy medium.

Supposedly I cannot edit my comment, so apologies for the double post. Anyhow, one more question.

Is the beta unlimited auths or just one?

2 minutes ago, Duncan Majunkin said:

Quick question. I'm super interested in this script, but I read that you'll be applying to put it in the repository next week. I don't mind buying iClueSolver (easy) to get access to the beta, but I'm looking to do this versus the easy. If I purchase 30 days of easy, will I lose access to this once the beta ends? Or would I just need to purchase 14 days of easy, hope you finish it up by then, and then buy medium.

Don't know if I will be applying for premium by next week I still need to do some major rewriting to the script before it gets submitted, but yes you are correct you will have to repurchase iClueSolver (medium) once it is released officially on the repository to gain access and all members of the beta will lose access to the beta version at that time.

Can you add me to the beta so i can get it to start working? Only reason I purchased the easy version.

2 hours ago, briareos2285 said:

Can you add me to the beta so i can get it to start working? Only reason I purchased the easy version.

Added to the beta list.

Edited by iant06

This thing cant even keep up with the amount of other players nearby. It doesnt even detect the amount of players nearby properly either. Need to support guards at other locations. Would be even better if you did ice warriors in wildy with ROW(i).

It doesnt track killcount properly either while cannoning.

After I got a clue. I had a full inventory. It said Waiting for Food. Then proceeded to eat 6 sharks before then teleporting to the clue location.

Also, Got a new MEd Clue: Anagram is AREA CHEF TREK

Answer is: Father Aereck & Challenge Answer is 19.

ON the UZER dig cryptic clue. It walks to alkharid gate from lumbridge and gets stuck going back and forth through the gate. Not sure if its because of having the quest done where its free or not.

Also, if someone else puts down a cannon, it sometimes doesnt remember which cannon is yours to refill.

Edited by briareos2285

Do you know what sort of price you will be looking at when this goes live?

Edited by Bradpro77
First issue solved

Hey, I just bought the Easy Clue Solver of yours and I was hoping to be able to test this script?

Very curious to what proggies I can get :)