iant06

iMediumSolver by iant06 - BETA

7 minutes ago, Purple llamas said:

Can i get add so i can use it, i already bought an auth for iclue easys

Added your name, however Tribot is waiting on a fix from Trilez for a null pointer within objects so the script isn't currently working at full functionality.

Edited by iant06

Just now, jmlclamps said:

@iant06 Here is a suggestion; Instead of dropping the clue if the account doesn't have the requirement, maybe bank in a tab to save the clue for the future?

I mean it could definitely be an option on the gui, but I hope you know you can't get another clue drop when you have a clue in your inventory or bank so therefore the script would just have to end.

Just now, iant06 said:

I mean it could definitely be an option on the gui, but I hope you know you can't get another clue drop when you have a clue in your inventory or bank so therefore the script would just have to end.

Ahh I never knew you couldn't get more than 1, my bad (my suggestion is useless then haha)

May I be added to this?   I have a main that has high combat and plenty quests done and etc and would be perfect for medium clues.  I have just purchased your clue scroll script easy one.

Also any chance you can start tracking our progress, how many clue scrolls completed, total GP made or w/e and etc

-G

1 hour ago, Gh0sty said:

May I be added to this?   I have a main that has high combat and plenty quests done and etc and would be perfect for medium clues.  I have just purchased your clue scroll script easy one.

Also any chance you can start tracking our progress, how many clue scrolls completed, total GP made or w/e and etc

-G

Yea can add you once I get home in about an hour, I have thought about creating some dynamic signature pics for my scripts may look in to it a bit further :)

So far everything seems to be working well. Just having to restart the script so I can buy the items I need for the clues as I go.  Only been using for like an hour today so havent encountered any clues that you haven't added yet

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gh0sty said:

gets stuck hopping worlds. will hop world and it wont pick a world at all :/

Yup known client sided bug I'm pretty sure only with LG, Tribot is waiting on a fix from Trilez for the past couple days. For now either increase the amount of players the script hops for and just have it kill guards in the same world regardless of the amount of people in it or don't use LG(I suggest just increasing your player hop amount to 10 ;) )

Edited by iant06
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, iant06 said:

Yup known client sided bug I'm pretty sure only with LG, Tribot is waiting on a fix from Trilez as a whole. For now either increase the amount of players the script hops for and just have it kill guards in the same world regardless of the amount of people in it or don't use LG(I suggest just increasing your player hop amount to 10 ;) )

Ah okay thank you.   I've moved it up to like 10 since i do love using looking glass, reduces ban rate by an absolute shit ton its amazing really.

Tested this out for a but with the cannon. Works great but it costs a bit to much atm :) I'll stick with attacking for now.

i spent 100k+ on cballs and didnt get 1 clue so went back to doing attacking as well but even with attacking sometimes takes me a very long time to get a clue 

went back to using easy clue scroll for now, spent an hour without getting a medium clue scroll lol. idk its weird sometims i able to get a scroll in 10-15mins and other times its impossible lol. I will start doin med again in 1-2 days :)

oh also that thing I PMed you about and you telling me its a bug, it did a clue like that today and did it with no issues so nice update :)

What is the anti-ban like with this script?

ABC2 Level 10

I usually receive a ban after 2-3 weeks of 8-12 hours a day no breaks WITHOUT human reaction sleeps enabled. With human reaction sleeps enabled and botting with breaks you might not even get banned.

Edited by iant06

ABC2 Level 10

I usually receive a ban after 2-3 weeks of 8-12 hours a day no breaks WITHOUT human reaction sleeps enabled. With human reaction sleeps enabled and botting with breaks you might not even get banned.

Thats great to hear! Why is it still in beta?