iant06

iMediumSolver by iant06 - BETA

7 minutes ago, Purple llamas said:

Can i get add so i can use it, i already bought an auth for iclue easys

Added your name, however Tribot is waiting on a fix from Trilez for a null pointer within objects so the script isn't currently working at full functionality.

Edited by iant06

Just now, jmlclamps said:

@iant06 Here is a suggestion; Instead of dropping the clue if the account doesn't have the requirement, maybe bank in a tab to save the clue for the future?

I mean it could definitely be an option on the gui, but I hope you know you can't get another clue drop when you have a clue in your inventory or bank so therefore the script would just have to end.

Just now, iant06 said:

I mean it could definitely be an option on the gui, but I hope you know you can't get another clue drop when you have a clue in your inventory or bank so therefore the script would just have to end.

Ahh I never knew you couldn't get more than 1, my bad (my suggestion is useless then haha)

May I be added to this?   I have a main that has high combat and plenty quests done and etc and would be perfect for medium clues.  I have just purchased your clue scroll script easy one.

Also any chance you can start tracking our progress, how many clue scrolls completed, total GP made or w/e and etc

-G

1 hour ago, Gh0sty said:

May I be added to this?   I have a main that has high combat and plenty quests done and etc and would be perfect for medium clues.  I have just purchased your clue scroll script easy one.

Also any chance you can start tracking our progress, how many clue scrolls completed, total GP made or w/e and etc

-G

Yea can add you once I get home in about an hour, I have thought about creating some dynamic signature pics for my scripts may look in to it a bit further :)

So far everything seems to be working well. Just having to restart the script so I can buy the items I need for the clues as I go.  Only been using for like an hour today so havent encountered any clues that you haven't added yet

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gh0sty said:

gets stuck hopping worlds. will hop world and it wont pick a world at all :/

Yup known client sided bug I'm pretty sure only with LG, Tribot is waiting on a fix from Trilez for the past couple days. For now either increase the amount of players the script hops for and just have it kill guards in the same world regardless of the amount of people in it or don't use LG(I suggest just increasing your player hop amount to 10 ;) )

Edited by iant06
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, iant06 said:

Yup known client sided bug I'm pretty sure only with LG, Tribot is waiting on a fix from Trilez as a whole. For now either increase the amount of players the script hops for and just have it kill guards in the same world regardless of the amount of people in it or don't use LG(I suggest just increasing your player hop amount to 10 ;) )

Ah okay thank you.   I've moved it up to like 10 since i do love using looking glass, reduces ban rate by an absolute shit ton its amazing really.

Tested this out for a but with the cannon. Works great but it costs a bit to much atm :) I'll stick with attacking for now.

i spent 100k+ on cballs and didnt get 1 clue so went back to doing attacking as well but even with attacking sometimes takes me a very long time to get a clue 

went back to using easy clue scroll for now, spent an hour without getting a medium clue scroll lol. idk its weird sometims i able to get a scroll in 10-15mins and other times its impossible lol. I will start doin med again in 1-2 days :)

oh also that thing I PMed you about and you telling me its a bug, it did a clue like that today and did it with no issues so nice update :)

What is the anti-ban like with this script?

ABC2 Level 10

I usually receive a ban after 2-3 weeks of 8-12 hours a day no breaks WITHOUT human reaction sleeps enabled. With human reaction sleeps enabled and botting with breaks you might not even get banned.

Edited by iant06

ABC2 Level 10

I usually receive a ban after 2-3 weeks of 8-12 hours a day no breaks WITHOUT human reaction sleeps enabled. With human reaction sleeps enabled and botting with breaks you might not even get banned.

Thats great to hear! Why is it still in beta?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TScripts
      I have written my first script, a flax spinner that works in Lumbridge.
      See here

TLumbSpinner.jar
    • By iant06
      iMonkCurser
      Wondering why there are no cursers out there that do all the low level curses so I made one for myself and am deciding to release to the public.

- Start next to the jailed Monk of Zamorak under the staircase inside the Varrock Castle.
      - Requirements:
          - Level 3 Magic
          - Body Runes
          - Water Runes/Staff
          - Earth Runes/Staff
      - Available Curses
          - Confuse(Level 3 Magic)
          - Weaken(Level 11 Magic)
          - Curse(Level 19 Magic)

Dowload:
      [removed]
    • By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts

Less than a year and a half ago, I released the first version of the Zulrah Slayer. It did the job well with over 1,000,000 total kills across 1300+ users. After much analysis and noted user feedback I decided to rewrite the script taking a better structured approach to improve efficiency and performance.

New features
      Unlimited multi-kill performance The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time. It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill. Options to teleport out if out of food and not winning is now available.
        Modular traveling system The navigation system in place has been restructured. Each travel route is broken into a set of movements, which is a small part of the overall route. Routes, such as fairy rings, charter travel, can easily be added with a combination of movements and plugged into the script. Navigation is smoother, reliable, and more inclusive. Fairy rings have been added. Mounted fairy rings will be added. Travel methods like Zul-andra scrolls and Camelot Charter have been restructured and are still available to use.
        Dynamically prioritized combat framework Combat has been improved tremendously to reduce mistakes and ensure success. All actions are broken down into several tasks which are ran and checked against a list of priorities.
        Improved Zulrah tracking Zulrah tracking has optimized computation-wise and improved accuracy-wise. The bot will be able to multi-task easily, keeping track of JAD attacks or anything else which may occur.  
      How to access
      There will be an closed beta for a 2-3 days before v2 is released. Anyone who is a current owner of v1 will be able to apply for a beta key and use v2 of the script. However, they are expected to report bugs if they find any. To apply for the beta, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME and I will add you to be whitelisted to v2. Link to the script is https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2123 After the closed beta, v1 will be updated to v2. Any user who has v1 will automatically be updated to v2.  
      Hiscores
      Users which participate in the beta will have their stats automatically uploaded to the hiscores page. Link: http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/hiscores.php  
      Pictures

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By iant06
      Progressive Chopper

-Start with axe in your inventory or equipped.
      -Automatically progresses to the next level tree by your woodcutting level.
      -Only supports Trees, Oak trees, and Willow trees.
      -Collects Bird's Nests
      -Drops Logs
      -ABC2 Anti-Ban
    • By iant06
      iClueSolver by iant06

iClueSolver is now available on the Tribot Repository!

Been working on a level 1 clue solver the past week and progress has been coming along great!
      I thought I should post a development thread to keep you guys updated on the progress!

Teleports Supported:   - 100% Complete

• By iant06
      iClueSolver by iant06

iClueSolver is now available on the Tribot Repository!

90% done with iClueSolver and going to run a closed beta to finish up the last of the bugs To be involved in the beta testing of iClueSolver simply post on this thread, the first 10 people to post on the thread will be locked in as a beta tester. The beta will run 1-2 weeks and will start Tuesday, October 13th, 3:00 P.M. PST, you will add the script from the repository just like any other script. A simple tribot username check will be added to insure the beta is closed.     Requirements: Levels: - 20 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) - 20 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) - 20 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) - 15 Thieving (H.A.M. Members, If Thieving)   Items: GP Teleportation Method: Tabs: Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done)   Runes: Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire Spade Duel Ring Games Necklace Emote Clue Equipment(Purchase at G.E.) Coif
      Steel plateskirt
      Sapphire necklace
      Iron warhammer
      Green robe top
      Ham robe
      Leather chaps
      Green hat
      Cream robe top
      Steel axe
      Desert shirt
      Green robe bottoms
      Leather gloves
      Leather boots
      Emerald ring
      White apron
      Iron med helm
      Studded chaps
      Iron kiteshield
      Steel longsword
      Ham boots
      Blue wizard hat
      Bronze 2h sword
      Black axe
      Ruby ring
      Iron platebody
      Iron chainbody
      Sapphire ring
      Longbow
      Gold ring
      Bronze dagger
      Iron full helm
      Iron platelegs
      Oak longbow
      Emerald amulet
      Hardleather body
      Bronze axe
      Staff
      Bronze platelegs
      Studded body
      Oak shortbow
      Turquoise robe bottoms
      Blue robe top
      Mithril pickaxe
      Black platebody
      Bronze full helm
      Steel pickaxe
      Steel med helm
      Green boots
      Black cape
      Steel mace
      Tiara    
          Beta Testers: 1. @mhmd21 2. @godspower33 3. @junwei221 4. @Sphiinx 5. @Lynx_s 6. @TiempoSales 7. @RSMAN96 8. @Mork 9. @gleets 10. @Stan0606     Update: @Acidtripz will no longer be able to be apart of the beta, the next available member is @Lynx_s
    • By iant06
      iPlankFarmer by iant06

iPlankFarmer is a highly advanced script that will cover all your plank needs from gold farming to construction supplies. Entailing multiple script tasks and features, months of stress testing done on it, it allows the user to fully go in depth with the plank farming method.

Level Requirements:
          - NONE! 

Tasks:
          - Chop: This task will simply just chop logs for you.
              - Teak:
                  - What it does? Using Duel Rings, run to the Teak tree, chop Logs, and teleport back to Castle Wars.
                  - Requirements: Duel Rings, Axe
                  - Start Location: Castle Wars

- Plank: This task turns previously chopped logs in to planks.
              - Regular:
              - Oak:
              - Teak:
              - Mahogany:
                  - What it does? Using Logs from your bank, run from Varrock East Bank to the Sawmill and turn them in to Planks.
                  - Requirements: Money, Logs
                  - Start Location: Varrock East Bank

- Chop and Plank: This task will chop logs and turn them in to planks.
              - Regular:
              - Oak:
                  - What it does? Run from Varrock East Bank to the forests west of the Sawmill, chop Logs, and turn them in to planks.
                  - Requirements: Money, Axe
                  - Start Location: Varrock East Bank
              - Teak:
                  - What it does? Using Duel Rings, run to the Teak tree, chop Logs, and then using Varrock Tabs, run to the Sawmill and turn them in to planks.
                  - Requirements: Money, Axe, Duel Rings, Varrock Tabs
                  - Start Location: Castle Wars, Varrock East Bank

Features:
          - Advanced GUI
              - Script Task - Choose the specific task you want the script to do.
              - Plank Type - Choose which plank you would like to make.
              - Hours to Run - Choose the hours you would like the script to run.
              - Price Setting - Set the price of the logs and planks of which you are making(Set to Zybez by default)
          - Bronze-Dragon Axe Support(Start with axe in your inventory)
          - High-Quality Paint
          - Trip Logger
              - Trip Count
              - Last Trip Time
              - Average Trip Time
          - Dynamic Script(Won't break from RS updates)
          - Energy Potions
          - Bird Nest Detection
          - Tree Ent Detection
          - Axe Repairing
          - Profit Calculator[Takes in all variables(Bird's nests, Duel Rings, Energy Potions, Etc.)]
          - AntiBan
              - Random Stat Check
              - Random Camera Movement

Best Money Results:

- 30+ Agility
          - 40+ Woodcutting
          - Rune Axe

Best Speed Results:
          - 30+ Agility
          - Super Energy Potions
          - 40+ Woodcutting
          - Rune Axe

Future Updates:
          -  Ability to Chop Regular, Oak, and Mahogany Logs.
          -  Ability to Chop and Plank Mahogany Logs.

Proggies:

- Oak Planks:

- Teak Planks:

- Mahogany Planks:

- 1 Month Stress Test:

Updates:

- Breaking Handling Fix, Axe Repairing Fix, Default Hours to Run set to Unlimited

• By iant06
      iPriceChecker

Prices all your items in your inventory for you.

Grabs prices from Zybez.net

Gives A Total Price

KNOWN BUGS:

- Some Item Images Not Loading

(Need all the item names so I can fix them individually, some picture names are different than their item names)

• Our picks

• Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
      • 37 replies
    • This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings