Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iant06

iMediumSolver by iant06 - BETA

98 posts in this topic

50 Range is required for Tzhaar_Sword_Shop_Jump, you have to be wearing blue d'hide body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2016 at 6:29 PM, disav said:

1/293 Drop Rate, guess it boils down to clues done per hour... 

That works down to an average of 92.5k/clue just for the ranger boots. So lets say you do 2 clues an hour (more definitely possible - especially because i believe varrock diaries increase med clues from guards by 20% or something), that would be 185k/hr + all the other clue rewards. You also have wizard boots (500k+) and holy sandals (900k+), as well as the zammy pages to help with that.

All and all I'd say it'll probably be 200k-300k/hr averaged over a long time, heavily dependent on getting ranger boots drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could do with re-working the walking, it seems to go through the following logic:

  1. Read clue
  2. Teleport to start location for that clue, irregardless of current location.

Whereas it should go like this:

  1. Read clue
  2. Calculate distance to clue location
  3. Decide whether to teleport or walk

Example of how this was a problem, got three Relleka clues in a row, teleported to camelot each time to walk back to Relleka.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeuroGenix said:

You could do with re-working the walking, it seems to go through the following logic:

  1. Read clue
  2. Teleport to start location for that clue, irregardless of current location.

Whereas it should go like this:

  1. Read clue
  2. Calculate distance to clue location
  3. Decide whether to teleport or walk

Example of how this was a problem, got three Relleka clues in a row, teleported to camelot each time to walk back to Relleka.

It already does this, relleka just isn't mapped very well with webwalking so to get to the relleka path dig, and relleka coordinate I use pathing not webwalking, that's why it teleports to camelot everytime there is a relleka clue. it wouldn't be able to find the correct path depending on your location.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iant06 said:

It already does this, relleka just isn't mapped very well with webwalking so to get to the relleka path dig, and relleka coordinate I use pathing not webwalking, that's why it teleports to camelot everytime there is a relleka clue. it wouldn't be able to find the correct path depending on your location.

Oh great, I was thinking it would be highly inefficient :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just added 1 new clue;

- A town with a different sort of night-life is your destination. Search for some crates in one of the houses. (Canifis Clothes Shop Crate)

-Added another option to the GUI, 'Unlocked Canifis'. Select yes or no on whether you have completed Priest in Peril quest so the script will know whether to drop clues that require you to go to canifis or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you add the option for the following on paint:

  • Total guard's killed
  • Guads killed per hour

Just because it would be interesting for analysis, such as comparing kills per hour with human mouse activated and disactivated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey iant can I be added to test out this script I added u on skype

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeuroGenix said:

Could you add the option for the following on paint:

  • Total guard's killed
  • Guads killed per hour

Just because it would be interesting for analysis, such as comparing kills per hour with human mouse activated and disactivated.

Can check out tracking this information, it might not be 100% reliable but it would be pretty close :)

 

38 minutes ago, attie said:

Hey iant can I be added to test out this script I added u on skype

You have to purchase at least 1 auth of iClueSolver to be apart of the beta :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iant06 said:

Can check out tracking this information, it might not be 100% reliable but it would be pretty close :)

 

You have to purchase at least 1 auth of iClueSolver to be apart of the beta :)

Oh well that sucks ill just wait till its out I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added 1 new clue;

-Mort Myre Swamp Coordinate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo Iant, love the script alrdy.

I am amazed to finally see a medium solver work, your not the first to start the project ;)

tommorow ill buy the easy solver (or maybe saturday) im thrilled to test this out man, how stable is the script itself now?

and did u perhaps alrdy have en ETA planned for the script release?

 

keep up the good work

PS: qoute me please, its 04;27 AM here the changes of me forgetting this script are big :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ik_own_ziek said:

yo Iant, love the script alrdy.

I am amazed to finally see a medium solver work, your not the first to start the project ;)

tommorow ill buy the easy solver (or maybe saturday) im thrilled to test this out man, how stable is the script itself now?

and did u perhaps alrdy have en ETA planned for the script release?

 

keep up the good work

PS: qoute me please, its 04;27 AM here the changes of me forgetting this script are big :P

Script's pretty stable, i've ran 8+ hours before I've ran in to a clue I needed to add.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i bought the script, let me know once you have pushed me for this one =]

Edited by ik_own_ziek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ik_own_ziek said:

i bought the script, let me know once you have pushed me for this one =]

You've been added to the database :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got me a clue but all its doing is reading the clue moving the mouse offscreen and reading and reading and reading the clue for a quite while now, it still hasnt tried solving it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was a map clue near the haunted mine starting place, i solved that one myself and resumed the script. It is finally doing work. By the way i checked off canifis and have done the quest if you're wondering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ricetea said:

it was a map clue near the haunted mine starting place, i solved that one myself and resumed the script. It is finally doing work. By the way i checked off canifis and have done the quest if you're wondering.

Yea its a map clue not added yet, need the interface id of the map to add it. If you get it again don't solve it and let me know so I can snag the id :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah sure man ill msg ya, i hope i dont get it again though lol imagine the bot clicking all day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ricetea said:

yeah sure man ill msg ya, i hope i dont get it again though lol imagine the bot clicking all day

Will run an update that should stop that from happening, must of missed it on the maps sorry about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://prnt.sc/b6jusu

also broken place, waiting there clicking the door forever,even when i manually went through the first door it kept moving the mouse as if it was trying to right click and open the first door(as i mentioned i opened the first door) i guess all canifis spots are broken or something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ricetea said:

http://prnt.sc/b6jusu

also broken place, waiting there clicking the door forever,even when i manually went through the first door it kept moving the mouse as if it was trying to right click and open the first door(as i mentioned i opened the first door) i guess all canifis spots are broken or something...

There are more canifis clues than those two, keep in mind this is a beta and not everything is going to be bug free. Will take a look at the door opening for frankenstein castle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah ik its beta, im expecting bugs too, i'm not whining at all, just trying to explain the bugs to the best of my ability as they come up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just added 2 new clues;

-Abandoned Mine Map 

-Slayer Tower Coordinate

Edited by iant06
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just updated the script;

-Added 1 new clue; Canifis Center Dance and Bow clue

-Added Current Guard Kill Count to see how many guards you have killed to receive your next clue, and Total Guard Kill Count to see your total kill count throughout running the script.

-Added new Status messages that show what the script is currently waiting for.

Edited by iant06

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.