Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kylezell

Mastermind Group Invite

26 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Kyle, I'm 20 years old. I have about 200$ invested into botting in General (scripts, memberships , 2x vps, × 15 private socks5 proxies , Tribot Vip-E.) Do not continue please reading if you're not at least 50$+ invested into Tribot. You need money to make money and if you associate with broke people you become broke. Anyways, this quote inspired me to reach out and hopefully connect with one or more of you.

Power of the mastermind-The importance of forming a group of individuals sympathetic to your desire. They may be individuals with similar plans.

A mastermind group can be made up with 2 or more individuals. No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third. A third invisible intangible force which may be likened to a third mind. You may have noticed many times that by  discussing ideas with another individual you suddenly get good ideas as result of this association.

Background: I have been botting for 3-4 years. When i was 17 i Netting about 3k $/M. I quit botting  because of one ban-wave, along with the fact gold was dropping. Even though gold is 1.10$/M its very possible to make thousands a month botting. I became involved again with botting once DMM was released. I started a fishing farm. (8-9 accounts were 90+fishing) after dead-man gold wasn't worth botting anymore i decided to get back into gold farming on 07.  gold farming has always been a hobby of mine and i enjoy to discover new methods that give me a better return on my money. My farm currently consists of 15 members. & 30m 07 on my mule. i  have  2 vps's and 15 proxy IP's.

I have much more experience with botting than anyone i know and I'm basically just going to suicide all different types of scripts for my own intelligence. If any of you would want to connect and plan methods and strategies, ideas, and theories please inbox me. I'm trying to particularly start up a group that is 100% truthful if your caught lying you will be removed. [no fake people] The goal is to reduce ban rates for all of us and to think of better ideas methods to run our bots as long as possible and get the best return. You must be very hardworking someone who isn't going to quit if ALL your accounts get banned. You need to be expecting your entire farm to be banned. The worst case scenario is that you learn something and you wont make the same mistake again. Bans are essential to expanding your knowledge. I don't want to learn and take all the bans myself so if any you want to help and grow please message me.
Keep in mind I'm not trying to bot with kids you must be at least 18. also i want to be able to contact you via Skype voice chat. We can easily motivate each other and keep each other busy with new experiments to test and ideas. (I'm currently working with someone who would only develop the mule script to the group)  Ive had over 100 accounts banned in the past 2 weeks with about 20 being member. About a grand total of 400 bans. The past 100 bans I've been logging information and found some incredibly interesting things that im willing to share with people who are willing to share intelligence  in return. If any of you are you serious and actually have your own gold farm setup that would be perfect. I'm  looking to grow and develop with a smart knowledgeable intelligent group of individuals. Together, if we all shared intelligence we would make more money and save time.

p.s. I attended college for 1 year and i plan on returning soon. With that being said i have as much time needed to invest as of now. 

So inbox me your experience if you want to join :)

Age/Name/Skype:

Money to invest:

Current status:(f2p/mem)

Experience:

What you offer:

Do you have mic:(yes/no)

Other:

42 minutes ago, guer said:

You have long way to go, good luck.

already making 40m a day but your right much more to come.

3 hours ago, kylezell said:

You must be very hardworking someone who isn't going to quit if ALL your accounts get banned.

This sentence told me that you have no idea how to goldfarm.

Good luck though! :shy:

5 people like this

Normally not a cynical asshole but you're coming off like you're already at the top despite asking below entry level questions: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/64315-are-you-a-knowledgeable-botter/#comment-725293

Genuinely doubt you'll be getting any "masterminds" to assist you when you've got nothing to bring to the table. Just keep asking questions and reading in the normal manner not this "I'm part of the elite -  taking in applicants!" way lol. Good luck. If you're truly making 40m/day that's a good return on your $200 investment. If you can expand on that without dis economies of scale then do so. Otherwise, you'll need to keep asking questions and learning from others without being an outright douche. 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Butta said:

lmao im not even going to respond. Its a figure of speech i have never gotten my entire farm banned but thanks for the luck :) although when your as skillful as me i dont really need luck. SO good-luck yourself and don't be ignorant.

6 minutes ago, Trynabot said:

Normally not a cynical asshole but you're coming off like you're already at the top despite asking below entry level questions: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/64315-are-you-a-knowledgeable-botter/#comment-725293

Genuinely doubt you'll be getting any "masterminds" to assist you when you've got nothing to bring to the table. Just keep asking questions and reading in the normal manner not this "I'm part of the elite -  taking in applicants!" way lol. Good luck. If you're truly making 40m/day that's a good return on your $200 investment. If you can expand on that without dis economies of scale then do so. Otherwise, you'll need to keep asking questions and learning from others without being an outright douche. 

Love the feedback everyone <3 P.s. Entry level questions were asked to find genuine nice people that would help me that i would invite to the group. Its okay to be jealous of me and my measly 40m a day that you think means anything to me ( i started my farm under 2 weeks ago ). Currently I have 2 members  + 1 scripter for the group. I have much experience and much data and most importantly i know for a fact that i know things you guys dont that reduces ban rate. Like i know that i know things all of you dont know so im not really concerned about your feedback if its negative. im just looking for nice people willing to grow.

Is this supposed to be satire? If it is you're doing a great job.

Just now, kylezell said:

Love the feedback everyone <3 P.s. Entry level questions were asked to find genuine nice people that would help me that i would invite to the group. Its okay to be jealous of me and my measly 40m a day that you think means anything to me ( i started my farm under 2 weeks ago ). Currently I have 2 members  + 1 scripter for the group. I have much experience and much data and most importantly i know for a fact that i know things you guys dont that reduces ban rate. Like i know that i know things all of you dont know so im not really concerned about your feedback if its negative. im just looking for nice people willing to grow.

You'll never attract nice people. You're rude and obnoxious. On top of that your post history spells inexperience. You might genuinely have nothing to bring to the table. I'm not going to brag about how much I make but I can assure you I'm not even close to jealous of 40m/day. For the most part I've hooked my friends up with 100+/day in return for kickbacks. Who would trust someone with your attitude?

Nice people exist. You won't find them.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Trynabot said:

You'll never attract nice people. You're rude and obnoxious. On top of that your post history spells inexperience. You might genuinely have nothing to bring to the table. I'm not going to brag about how much I make but I can assure you I'm not even close to jealous of 40m/day. For the most part I've hooked my friends up with 100+/day in return for kickbacks. Who would trust someone with your attitude?

I currently work with many nice people and i even sell gold to a high level clan so idk what your talking about. Im proud of you if you made that much but we all know your full of shit thanks for the support :) - bump

Don't feed the troll @Trynabot. Whatever advice we have for him is not good enough obviously. He already knows everything according to his thread and has lots of experience.

I would love to work with you. /s

1 hour ago, Butta said:

This ^ made me laugh :D

One of my old gold farming strategies back in 2013-2014, when I used to run 80+ GOP accounts and make 8k-10k net profit and spend them on goodies over the internet.

The weird thing, is what Butta mentioned, gold farmers never quit, especially when you aim for profit or to stabilize your balance.

This is trully hilarious. If you dont troll then i feel sorry for you. You have loooooooooooooong way to go.

Just now, Butta said:

ZKEq4S7.png

ROASTED, he always write 2000 words posts, when i was with him in skype group i almost got cancer the next day

BIggest cringe post of all time whats up with this "mastermind" you are on a botting forum talking about running pre made scripts what the actual fuck? maybe spend some time on actually learning something and use that to make alot more money than this unreliable source of income.

5 hours ago, leoshiro said:

lol i remember this guy being happy when my bots got banned hes really annoying, and i saw his real life pictures he looks like a guy who gets bullied at school but acts tough when hes outside, really annoying kid he will scam ur money and hes retarded and a troll, he will laugh at u if ur bots gets banned

The kid is an absolute tard but you should probably delete the rl shit. His posts speak enough for his intelligence ( or lack thereof) so all that is a little too much. Although I understand why you would I don't think you should :-p

Edited by Trynabot

5 hours ago, Trynabot said:

Is this supposed to be satire? If it is you're doing a great job.

6 minutes ago, MioBot said:

Don't forget this.

YIgv1E9.png

Wow you must have a lot of fuel units.

1 person likes this

On 5/9/2016 at 0:48 PM, Trynabot said:

can cnfirm, trynabot runs gdk botting